Windows 10: Microsoft word opened on its own while I was watching a video?

Discus and support Microsoft word opened on its own while I was watching a video? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Didn't use ms word at all today or since the last restart. While I was watching a video it opened on its own. It was an empty new document. I didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lovemusicsuckatmusic, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft word opened on its own while I was watching a video?

Didn't use ms word at all today or since the last restart. While I was watching a video it opened on its own. It was an empty new document. I didn't press any keys, there's no keybind. Is there a known bug or anything like this?

submitted by /u/lovemusicsuckatmusic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lovemusicsuckatmusic, Dec 5, 2020

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Dec 5, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Microsoft word opened on its own while I was watching a video?

Problem watching videos

Hi Ara,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue, respond to the questions listed below:

• Were any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Does the issue persist on all sites?
    • Do the downloaded videos play fine?

Meanwhile you may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Right click on the video you’re watching.
    • Click on ‘Settings’.
    • On the first tab, make sure ‘Enable hardware acceleration’ box is unchecked.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft word opened on its own while I was watching a video?

1. Microsoft word opened on its own while I was watching a video? - Similar Threads - Microsoft word opened

2. weird stuttering while watching videos and its impact on my games fps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weird stuttering while watching videos and its impact on my games fps: So today, out of no where, my pc started getting this strange stutter on youtube videos a;lso noticed this on twitch and the reddit video player. Here is a video of what it looks and sounds like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4favVmS1Ns to make it even stranger while I...
  3. Wear stuttering while watching videos and its impact on my games fps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wear stuttering while watching videos and its impact on my games fps: So today, out of no where, my pc started getting this strange stutter on youtube videos a;lso noticed this on twitch and the reddit video player. Here is a video of what it looks and sounds like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4favVmS1Ns to make it even stranger while I...
  4. Problem with Audio while Watching Video

Problem with Audio while Watching Video: In my case when iam watch a specific series some videos in 5 minutes after the sound gone only i well listening The backround musicAND SAME VIDEO I WATCH MY ANOTHER DEVICE THAT WELL SOUND IS EXITs WHY THIS PROBLEM...
  5. opening calculator on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    opening calculator on its own: HiI had Win 10 and 2-3 weeks ago Windows shutdown on its own or open the calculator or open Microsoft EdgeFirst I reset Windows but it didn't work, then I reinstalled Windows, it still didn't work, then I upgraded it to win 11, and I still have this problem. Does anyone know...
  6. opening calculator on its own

opening calculator on its own: HiI had Win 10 and 2-3 weeks ago Windows shutdown on its own or open the calculator or open Microsoft EdgeFirst I reset Windows but it didn't work, then I reinstalled Windows, it still didn't work, then I upgraded it to win 11, and I still have this problem. Does anyone know...
  7. PC freezes while watching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes while watching videos: Hi. I have been having this issue for a few weeks. Whenever I watch a video, my pc will randomly freeze up after sometime sometimes immediately but usually every 10-20 minutes. It happens with any video platform I tried: youtube & netflix in both Chrome and Edge, and also VLC...
  8. PC freezes while watching videos

PC freezes while watching videos: Hi. I have been having this issue for a few weeks. Whenever I watch a video, my pc will randomly freeze up after sometime sometimes immediately but usually every 10-20 minutes. It happens with any video platform I tried: youtube & netflix in both Chrome and Edge, and also VLC...
  9. Things opening on its own

Things opening on its own: Hi Guys! I am very disturbed by a strange problem which has started just a few days back. The things on my display are opening on it's own and it doesn't stop after one instance. I have disabled the touchpad and there's no external mouse connected. But still things on the...
  10. Cant watch video while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant watch video while gaming: Hi, Dont know if this is the right place to post this but i give it a try. I am unable to watch a movie or look at youtube videos when i am gaming at the same time. The symptom is that the video laggs but the audio is fine sometimes. its like its dropping frames but when i...