Windows 10: Microsoft Word refuses to show my printer in the print dialogue box. The printer is added...

Discus and support Microsoft Word refuses to show my printer in the print dialogue box. The printer is added... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, As I tried to print my homework for class, when I selected options to look for the Canon printer it is not there. So I click add printer and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LadyValmar, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Microsoft Word refuses to show my printer in the print dialogue box. The printer is added...

Hi, As I tried to print my homework for class, when I selected options to look for the Canon printer it is not there. So I click add printer and it comes up with an error box that says, "The Active Directory Domain Services is Unavailable."

:)

LadyValmar, Sep 1, 2019

2. No color management in print dialogue box

Why is the critical step of removing all old printer drivers (Step 5) in the Printui dialogue the same as Step 6 right clicking the printer in Devices and Printers to delete it and restart PC?

After you install the printer software in Print 8 you did a lot of other things with a Desktop app that are not in the list and unneeded. Why were these necessary instead of just selecting a .pdf document to print and trying it?

The reason I ask is that I've suggested these steps countless times and they have always worked if only they are followed, not adding a bunch of steps at the end.

I hope this helps.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Error - Printing on Network printer

We have 4 printers on our Windows print server. The server was migrated from win2k3 to 2k8 on friday. 3/4 printers are working great, the other is having issues. When trying to print a test page to it, it gets a job status of Error - Printing.

When sending a small word document to it, it sends it to the printer, the queue is empty but nothing prints. If I goto the printer itself, it doesnt show any errors and I can print things such as information sheets and diagnostic files just fine.

All four printers are the same model, all 4 have a static IP. I can ping the printer successfully. I've tried printing from both an XP machine and the print server itself. I tried removing and adding the printer on the print server. And lastly, uunplugged the printer for 30 seconds, plugged it back in.

Any ideas?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Microsoft Word refuses to show my printer in the print dialogue box. The printer is added...

Error - Printing on Network printer

The drivers are all in one HP drivers. One is 32, another is 64bit. The printers are under one print server, not sure how they could be isolated. I have removed the printer and added it, no luck. But I havent tried with a different name. Though im feeling doubtful as the printers web page told me there was an issue.

Edit:
    Adding printer as a different name didnt work *Frown Microsoft Word refuses to show my printer in the print dialogue box. The printer is added... :(

Hybrid_theory, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Word refuses to show my printer in the print dialogue box. The printer is added...

1. Microsoft Word refuses to show my printer in the print dialogue box. The printer is added... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Word refuses

2. Devices: Printer Preference Dialogue Box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Devices: Printer Preference Dialogue Box: I have an Epson Photo Stylus R800 printer. After the last Windows update I am unable to see the entire Printer Preferences Dialogue box. The entire right hand side is truncated no matter what the DPI setting. It will improve slightly at 175% on occasion but not always....
  3. My Epson Printer doesn't print Word documents

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Epson Printer doesn't print Word documents: Hello, I inherited an older Epson printer that was never used. I cant seem to get any word documents to print unless there is an image . And PDF's print faded. The only thing that seems to print well is a photo format file like jpeg. Attached is information on the printer....
  4. Printer refuses print or scan

Printer refuses print or scan: Using a usb printer from recent years on my old framework having windows 8 introduced yet now on new work PC windows 10 installed on it I can't print or scan. [Brother HL- B2000D] PC works fine on my office printer however on my home printer it don't work. CD...
  5. Adding my printer

Adding my printer: How can I install my wireless kodak verite printer on my new laptop just purchased with Windows 10s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-my-printer/56b25a81-d345-4ff2-bb50-5f576f57dc69
  6. PRINTER CONNECTION-my computer no longer recognizes my printer although the print box...

PRINTER CONNECTION-my computer no longer recognizes my printer although the print box...: three days ago I could not connect my desktop to the printer. when I click on print a box opens and state that it does not recognize the printer although the "print Box" highlights my printer. How do I correct this problem?...
  7. Word not printing in color - printer okay

Word not printing in color - printer okay: "Color was changed due to a conflict with another printer setting." I can not find the other setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-not-printing-in-color-printer-okay/06ad4c02-d7d5-4a55-b5a1-2c9785a03fff
  8. Printer prints words, not images, objects, boxes, etc.

Printer prints words, not images, objects, boxes, etc.: I have not had this problem before and don't know what's changed. My Epson printer refuses to print anything but text (words) - no photos, no shapes, no text boxes, etc. It even ignores the layout when the text wraps around the photos and just prints the text in a straight...
  9. my printer wont print emails or microsoft word

my printer wont print emails or microsoft word: my HP office jet printer does not suddenly print emails or Microsoft word documents from my Windows 10 system. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-print-emails-or-microsoft-word/63d99000-1822-4660-adae-43f8cf0892de
  10. printer dialogue box

in Windows 10 Customization
    printer dialogue box: When I click on my printer icon (HP6790) I get a dialogue box asking me "do want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" if I say no it keeps on reappearing and I cannot get rid of it. My printer is fine so is my wireless connection and I don't need the update, how...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft word doesnt show my printer