Windows 10: microsoft word replacement

Discus and support microsoft word replacement in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft word deleted when Windows 10 reinstalled. How do I replace? do not need Office.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kipLabell, Jan 1, 2019.

1. kipLabell Win User

microsoft word replacement

Microsoft word deleted when Windows 10 reinstalled. How do I replace? do not need Office.

:)

kipLabell, Jan 1, 2019

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Jan 1, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Jan 1, 2019
  4. annie Win User

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

1. microsoft word replacement - Similar Threads - microsoft word replacement

2. Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD: Hi,I'm trying to add a replacement word for "tge" to "the" by adding it to the custom dictionary, and almost every google search returns pages giving me instructions for MS Word. I'm referring to spelling in rich text format textboxes.I did manage to find the custom...
  3. Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD: Hi,I'm trying to add a replacement word for "tge" to "the" by adding it to the custom dictionary, and almost every google search returns pages giving me instructions for MS Word. I'm referring to spelling in rich text format textboxes.I did manage to find the custom...
  4. Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Remove automatic search word replacement

in Cortana
    Remove automatic search word replacement: Hello,Im found or come across often this kind issue when you serach someting in serach bar. When you serach someting windows remember your last used "words" or "serach words" & that okay i guess but, the real issue is that. When you write there new serach word & press...
  6. Find and Replace, Word, with wildcards?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Find and Replace, Word, with wildcards?: I'm trying to replace in a TXT files lines of the form: [email protected]com or [email protected] with @xyz.com or @xyz.org I can't seem to find the right combination of wildcards and other settings in Word 2013. Either nothing gets replaced, or I thousands of replacements...
  7. Is there a way to automate find/replace in MS Word?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to automate find/replace in MS Word?: I know there is macros and other shortcuts, so I was wondering if there is a way to do something like this, or to its effect. I have a document "my_document_XXXX" and the phrase 'XXXX' appears in multiple places in the document. So I was wondering if there is a way where if...
  8. Search and Replace in Word and.or Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Search and Replace in Word and.or Excel: Windows 10 and Office 365 If I have a sentence in Word and I want to change a bit of text by adding something at the end of every sentence - eg Old text. to read Old text. New text. I can search for the paragraph marker using ^p and replace it with " New text.^p so that...
  9. Search and Replace in Word and.or Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search and Replace in Word and.or Excel: Windows 10 and Office 365 If I have a sentence in Word and I want to change a bit of text by adding something at the end of every sentence - eg Old text. to read Old text. New text. I can search for the paragraph marker using ^p and replace it with " New text.^p so that...
  10. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Word: Hi there, I can't seem to open ANY of my Word docs. Yet I have no problem with others like PDF etc. Why? What can I do, please? Sebastian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word/4f4887c8-f369-480c-8355-5a7fe7bfb7aa