Microsoft word starter

Discus and support Microsoft word starter in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The programme appears to have disappeared, I get a pop up box wddm not working then I have to press ok. Can I reinstall?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by davidmurdoch2, Jul 12, 2018.

1. davidmurdoch2 Win User

Microsoft word starter

The programme appears to have disappeared, I get a pop up box wddm not working then I have to press ok.

Can I reinstall?

:)

davidmurdoch2, Jul 12, 2018
  2. MikeTinVA Win User

Word Starter 2010 disappeared

I volunteer at the nearby retirement community with computers assistance. One of the residents lost her Microsoft Word 2010 Starter. Her computer originally came with Windows 7, but we updated it to Windows 10. The Word Starter worked fine in Windows
    10 for 2 years until mid- January 2018 when it stopped working. I checked in Apps and Features and "Microsoft Office Starter 2010 - English" is still listed. I attempted to do a "repair", but when I clicked on "modify" (to get to repair), nothing happened.

Anyway to get Word starter going again?

Thx,

MikeT in VA

MikeTinVA, Jul 12, 2018
  3. abandone15 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Jul 12, 2018
  4. MikeTinVA Win User

Microsoft word starter

Word Starter

I just bought a new Dell laptop. My old computer is a desktop running the latest WIndows 10 version. The old desktop has WORD Starter 2010. How do I transfer WORD Starter to the new laptop?

MikeTinVA, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft word starter

1. Microsoft word starter - Similar Threads - Microsoft word starter

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, cannot sync with cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, cannot sync with cloud: I have tried reinstalling Microsoft Ultimate Word games and I have tried deleting the account associated with MUWG and I still cannot get the game to sync with the cloud. The Microsoft Solitaire game has no issues on my machine. Please help. Thanks....
  3. How do I get microsoft word back on my task bar.?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get microsoft word back on my task bar.?: How do I get microsoft word back on my task bar.? I can't even find it in my system on the start button or control panel. Is it called something else.? I thought it should come under office, but how do I get that.? I don't like windows 10..too hard to find anything and...
  4. Microsoft Word and Excel 2010 files disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Word and Excel 2010 files disappeared: I unintentionally uninstalled Windows 10 yesterday by restoring Windows 7. I immediately reinstalled Windows 10 but now my Microsoft Word and Excel 2010 shortcuts don't allow me access and say they are not installed and I can't find where I can get them back....
  5. Several Microsoft apps (Word, Media Player, Edge etc.) are not opening for me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several Microsoft apps (Word, Media Player, Edge etc.) are not opening for me: Hi, Several Microsoft apps (Word, Media Player, Edge etc.) are not opening for me in Windows 10. I just get the blue circle to indicate time passing. Can anybody give any advice?...
  6. No printing from Microsoft Word 2016, after update to 17134.137

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No printing from Microsoft Word 2016, after update to 17134.137: Afrer Cumulative Update KB4284848 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.137 - June 26, Word 2016 documents could not be printed. MS Excel, Acrobat, Photoshop print fine. It's just Word that has the problem. The last couple of years, I have been using a Word theme with default fonts,...
  7. Microsoft Word Loading at every startup mutliple times

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Word Loading at every startup mutliple times: Hi, I really hope someone can help me. Every time I boot up my computer running windows 10, microsoft word will open up the normal.dotm template multiple times. I have attached a screenshot to show you. I have tried looking in the startup folder, registry...
  8. Word 2003 & Microsoft Input Converter ?

Word 2003 & Microsoft Input Converter ?: I'm still using Word 2003 as I've used it for years and still works just fine especially when compared to later more complicated versions. However recently I've started getting a message saying I must install "Microsoft Input Converter" first before I can open anything. I've...
  9. Old Microsoft Office Assistant for MS Word does not work in Windows 10

Old Microsoft Office Assistant for MS Word does not work in Windows 10: To whom may solve this problem, Since the most recent major Windows 10 update, nothing but trouble and annoyances at several levels. A galling one is the total disappearance of the well-know MS Office Assistant (whether or not using the animated figures like the...
  10. Microsoft Word 2016 Starting With Windows

Microsoft Word 2016 Starting With Windows: Hello all, I have an issue where Microsoft Word 2016 starts up with Windows when the computer boots up. It seems to have started about 2 weeks ago. I cant think of anything I did or changed, but one day, Word had started up on its own with the machine. Ive looked in all...