Windows 10: Microsoft word starter

Discus and support Microsoft word starter in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The programme appears to have disappeared, I get a pop up box wddm not working then I have to press ok. Can I reinstall?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by davidmurdoch2, Jul 12, 2018.

1. davidmurdoch2 Win User

Microsoft word starter

The programme appears to have disappeared, I get a pop up box wddm not working then I have to press ok.

Can I reinstall?

:)

davidmurdoch2, Jul 12, 2018
  2. MikeTinVA Win User

Word Starter 2010 disappeared

I volunteer at the nearby retirement community with computers assistance. One of the residents lost her Microsoft Word 2010 Starter. Her computer originally came with Windows 7, but we updated it to Windows 10. The Word Starter worked fine in Windows
    10 for 2 years until mid- January 2018 when it stopped working. I checked in Apps and Features and "Microsoft Office Starter 2010 - English" is still listed. I attempted to do a "repair", but when I clicked on "modify" (to get to repair), nothing happened.

Anyway to get Word starter going again?

Thx,

MikeT in VA

MikeTinVA, Jul 12, 2018
  3. abandone15 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Jul 12, 2018
  4. MikeTinVA Win User

Microsoft word starter

Word Starter

I just bought a new Dell laptop. My old computer is a desktop running the latest WIndows 10 version. The old desktop has WORD Starter 2010. How do I transfer WORD Starter to the new laptop?

MikeTinVA, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft word starter

1. Microsoft word starter - Similar Threads - Microsoft word starter

2. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Word: A recent Microsoft update uninstalled my Word, Excel, Power Point and several other apps. When I go to inst I am asked to pay. How do I fix this?...
  3. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Word: How do I know if I have Microsoft word on my system. I have windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/microsoft-word/39de6dca-490c-4278-a5f4-aa7ac3556124
  4. microsoft word

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft word: i was wondering about the program word, i have windows ten and have no way to access or use it... when i try and download it it wants me to buy a year worth of some office program... it used to be free and already in my old windows operating systems i owned.. is there any...
  5. Microsoft Word previewer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Word previewer.: I need a fix for this error. This file can't be preview because of error in the Microsoft Word previewer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/microsoft-word-previewer/840a1950-a977-44de-8b57-c02d73a2ada9
  6. Microsoft word

Microsoft word: Hi I am unable to use Microsoft Word. When I try to open a document an information appears on the screen asking me to accept the update before using Microsoft word. As I have not asked for an update I wonder if the update is genuine. How can stop the repetitive update on...
  7. Microsoft Word Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Word Office 365: Does anyone have a way to restore a corrupt Word document? I've tried everything and I really need this document. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/microsoft-word-office-365/51fde4cc-82e6-41f8-8520-82cc41422b5e
  8. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: How can I get more aps as I have finished all available ones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/a6cee3c2-8895-4d43-8038-9d6630f10d8d
  9. Microsoft Office Starter 2010 incompatibility

Microsoft Office Starter 2010 incompatibility: I have Win 7 installed on my laptop and use MS Office Starter 2010 for simple word processing. It will disappear when I upgrade to Windows 10 (which is currently downloading). Would anyone using OpenOffice or LibreOffice confirm their compatibility once they have completed...
  10. Hands on with Microsoft's IoT starter kits

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on with Microsoft's IoT starter kits: Microsoft puts its brand on non-Windows IoT hardware, ready for Azure. It's all very well having a set of tools that can be used to build a back end for Internet of Things applications, like Microsoft's Azure IoT Suite. What you also need are devices that are ready to use...