Windows 10: Microsoft word update

Discus and support Microsoft word update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have renewed my product key (Microsoft 365-school account), and also tried to delete and reinstall Microsoft office but every time I try to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dmiller2015, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Microsoft word update

I have renewed my product key (Microsoft 365-school account), and also tried to delete and reinstall Microsoft office but every time I try to open Microsoft word the message "most features of word are disabled because this product requires an update." I have tried to click update but it won't do it or tell me I don't have enough space. I've even tried deleting a lot of documents and downloads to free up space but the message keeps popping up. I am unable to use word. Please help.

:)

dmiller2015, Jan 16, 2019

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Jan 16, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Jan 16, 2019
  4. annie Win User

Microsoft word update

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft word update

1. Microsoft word update - Similar Threads - Microsoft word update

2. Email update on microsoft word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email update on microsoft word: I want to send an email, windows security box pop'sup & askes for email address. I enter the email address and password but saying conncecting to an email address that is old and not in use. I want to use my current email...
  3. Email update on microsoft word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email update on microsoft word: I want to send an email, windows security box pop'sup & askes for email address. I enter the email address and password but saying conncecting to an email address that is old and not in use. I want to use my current email...
  4. Email update on microsoft word

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft Word

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Word: The headers are staying the same number, and I really need it to be right, but its not. I asked Google, I looked at videos, I even came here for answers, but the problem still persists. Really annoying, we need a "Put in manually headers and footers". Please help....
  6. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Word: The headers are staying the same number, and I really need it to be right, but its not. I asked Google, I looked at videos, I even came here for answers, but the problem still persists. Really annoying, we need a "Put in manually headers and footers". Please help....
  7. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Word: Hi there, I can't seem to open ANY of my Word docs. Yet I have no problem with others like PDF etc. Why? What can I do, please? Sebastian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word/4f4887c8-f369-480c-8355-5a7fe7bfb7aa
  8. microsoft word

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microsoft word: Microsoft professional plus 2010 was uninstalled by mistakenly and I recovered it ...after some time I opened microsoft word then Im getting a notification setup controller has occurred encounter during installation and I lost my product key also....how to solve this problem...
  9. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Word: When I try to log on to word, I get this error code: 0x87E10BC6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word/3b033a1a-284b-434e-a594-35ba5d927f74
  10. microsoft word

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft word: i was wondering about the program word, i have windows ten and have no way to access or use it... when i try and download it it wants me to buy a year worth of some office program... it used to be free and already in my old windows operating systems i owned.. is there any...