Windows 10: Microsoft Word

Discus and support Microsoft Word in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A recent Microsoft update uninstalled my Word, Excel, Power Point and several other apps. When I go to inst I am asked to pay. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShaneWindhaus, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Microsoft Word

A recent Microsoft update uninstalled my Word, Excel, Power Point and several other apps. When I go to inst I am asked to pay. How do I fix this?

:)

ShaneWindhaus, Sep 12, 2018

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Sep 12, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Sep 12, 2018
  4. annie Win User

Microsoft Word

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Word

1. Microsoft Word - Similar Threads - Microsoft Word

2. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace: Hello! A friend of mine is currently having trouble with shortcut keys appearing on the Microsoft Word ribbon. It doesn't affect anything else but it is somewhat annoying because it happens every single time she presses backspace. I've tried disabling some things in the...
  3. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace: Hello! A friend of mine is currently having trouble with shortcut keys appearing on the Microsoft Word ribbon. It doesn't affect anything else but it is somewhat annoying because it happens every single time she presses backspace. I've tried disabling some things in the...
  4. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...: UNINVITED Microsoft Editor is not as efficient as Spellcheck was! I have to fight to get to the word "it" wants to insert into my Word doc., instead of my chosen word, and it keeps interrupting three times starting in 2023 my book's progress with "Feedback to Microsoft"...
  6. I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...

I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...: UNINVITED Microsoft Editor is not as efficient as Spellcheck was! I have to fight to get to the word "it" wants to insert into my Word doc., instead of my chosen word, and it keeps interrupting three times starting in 2023 my book's progress with "Feedback to Microsoft"...
  7. office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...: I booted up my desktop to work on an essay that i was writing on word but when i opened the file it said that something had been paused because i wasn't signed in. I clicked on the button to sign in multiple times and thought maybe it was bugged and would work if i signed out...
  8. office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...

office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...: I booted up my desktop to work on an essay that i was writing on word but when i opened the file it said that something had been paused because i wasn't signed in. I clicked on the button to sign in multiple times and thought maybe it was bugged and would work if i signed out...
  9. I am unable to access microsoft account settings in word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to access microsoft account settings in word: This whole fiasco started when I needed to set up a new microphone so that I can dictate in word. I installed the microphone and set it as my default audio input. It shows that it hears me. Then I went into word to to set up privacy allowances. It would not let me sign into...
  10. I am unable to access microsoft account settings in word

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to access microsoft account settings in word: This whole fiasco started when I needed to set up a new microphone so that I can dictate in word. I installed the microphone and set it as my default audio input. It shows that it hears me. Then I went into word to to set up privacy allowances. It would not let me sign into...