Windows 10: Microsoft Word

Discus and support Microsoft Word in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Each time I save work on Microsoft word why does it delete everything that I have changed?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tafeem-01, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Tafeem-01 Win User

Microsoft Word

Each time I save work on Microsoft word why does it delete everything that I have changed?

:)

Tafeem-01, Mar 20, 2019

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Mar 20, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Mar 20, 2019
  4. annie Win User

Microsoft Word

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Word

1. Microsoft Word - Similar Threads - Microsoft Word

2. Microsoft Office Word 2007

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Office Word 2007: My laptop runs Windows 10. I regularly get updates which then result in me losing access to my Word files. I usually uninstall them and can then use my documents as usual. I tried to uninstall the recent updates but cannot do this. Spoke to someone from Microsoft who said she...
  3. Microsoft ultimate word games and Microsoft solitair programs not signing in since the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft ultimate word games and Microsoft solitair programs not signing in since the...: I have deleted the Words game and reinstalled as per an old fix I have found The situation is still the same Has any one else got the same problem?...
  4. Microsoft Word Starter 2010

Microsoft Word Starter 2010: I have been using the Word Starter 2010 since the day I purchased this laptop. It was on laptop at purchased. Every since I updated to Windows 10, I have been locked out of it. How do I get it back...for free....
  5. Cannot print color from Microsoft Word 2016 or Adobe Acrobat on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot print color from Microsoft Word 2016 or Adobe Acrobat on Windows 10: I cannot print color from Microsoft Word 2016 or Adobe Acrobat pdf files from Windows 10. I have tried numerous solutions from what I've found on the forums, even updating my printer settings, advanced printer settings, and making sure my Microsoft Word is set to print...
  6. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: microsoft ultimate word games reset my progress back to level 1. Couldn't get it back by cloud save since that one was reset as well. So I cheated a bit. My windows preview computer didn't have cloud saving on so I went (in explorer) on the preview puter to...
  7. microsoft word starter 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft word starter 2010: Unable to open. Keep getting a little box that tells me it can't be opened..."fix." Have tried fixing it - doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word-starter-2010/6bbd74c0-f9b3-4903-b60e-b79ef9d50b20
  8. how to covert a Microsoft word read only document to a normal document

how to covert a Microsoft word read only document to a normal document: how to convert a Microsoft read only word document to a normal document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-covert-a-microsoft-word-read-only-document/0bcf4118-70e3-4cab-a80d-3056b23f48a7"
  9. Microsoft word insufficient memory or disk full

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft word insufficient memory or disk full: Hi, I updated to Windows 10 and Microsoft 365. all my old word documents are giving me the error Insufficient memory of disk full. I have been searching the whole day on the internet and tried a couple of suggestions already....
  10. Microsoft Word would not print full page, how do I correct it,pleasee

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Word would not print full page, how do I correct it,pleasee: Suddenly my Mixrosoft Word would not print on full page, only about 50% bunched up on upper left side. Can any one help me solve this, please?...