Windows 10: Microsoft Word

Discus and support Microsoft Word in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Each time I save work on Microsoft word why does it delete everything that I have changed?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tafeem-01, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Tafeem-01 Win User

Microsoft Word

Each time I save work on Microsoft word why does it delete everything that I have changed?

:)

Tafeem-01, Mar 20, 2019

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Mar 20, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Mar 20, 2019
  4. annie Win User

Microsoft Word

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Word

1. Microsoft Word - Similar Threads - Microsoft Word

2. I am unable to access microsoft account settings in word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to access microsoft account settings in word: This whole fiasco started when I needed to set up a new microphone so that I can dictate in word. I installed the microphone and set it as my default audio input. It shows that it hears me. Then I went into word to to set up privacy allowances. It would not let me sign into...
  3. I am unable to access microsoft account settings in word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to access microsoft account settings in word: This whole fiasco started when I needed to set up a new microphone so that I can dictate in word. I installed the microphone and set it as my default audio input. It shows that it hears me. Then I went into word to to set up privacy allowances. It would not let me sign into...
  4. I am unable to access microsoft account settings in word

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?: I am currently doing a computer course so my partner got me a Chromebook to do my coursework on. At the course we use Microsoft word on there computers and I have no problems but when I use Microsoft word on my Chromebook it's very basic. At the course I can do all sorts of...
  6. Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?

Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?: I am currently doing a computer course so my partner got me a Chromebook to do my coursework on. At the course we use Microsoft word on there computers and I have no problems but when I use Microsoft word on my Chromebook it's very basic. At the course I can do all sorts of...
  7. Am I able to use the full version of Microsoft word on my Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...: My baby brother pressed some key and the background of Microsoft word and some other white backgroundnot all became black. The words I am writing that became white instead of black. How to bring it back to white background....
  9. In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...

In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...: My baby brother pressed some key and the background of Microsoft word and some other white backgroundnot all became black. The words I am writing that became white instead of black. How to bring it back to white background....
  10. Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word: Hello, I've noticed that some fonts are missing in Microsoft Word on my Windows 10 PC. These are fonts that I've used before, but now they're no longer available in the font menu. I've checked the Fonts folder in Control Panel, and the fonts are still installed on my...