Windows 10: microsoft word

Discus and support microsoft word in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I make Microsoft Word my default. I have windows 10. When I try to use Word the computer responds that Word is not my default. As directed, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PattiSousa, Jun 7, 2019.

1. microsoft word

How do I make Microsoft Word my default. I have windows 10.

When I try to use Word the computer responds that Word is not my default. As directed, I went to the start button, I found no control panel. I typed "control panel" into the search box and did not find "mail" nor "show profiles".

Thank you,

Pat

:)

PattiSousa, Jun 7, 2019

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Jun 7, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Jun 7, 2019
  4. annie Win User

microsoft word

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

microsoft word

1. microsoft word - Similar Threads - microsoft word

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games advert opening Fake Malware Website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games advert opening Fake Malware Website: At the end of playing a game of Wordament there is the score and an advert window. This advert window is blank white and if you don't quickly click next it opens the default browser with a fake virus alert website! Although just retried it and no fake site this time....
  3. Microsoft Word Boot Time 3 to 5 Minutes. How to Fix?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Word Boot Time 3 to 5 Minutes. How to Fix?: I have Office from 2007 installed. Excel boots up in less than 10 seconds. Word takes from 3 to 5 minutes. What could be the problem? I cannot reload the application as it came on this older ThinkPad that my son gave me. As far as I know the Office app was bought and paid...
  4. Microsoft Word Boot Time 3 to 5 Minutes. How to Fix?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Word Boot Time 3 to 5 Minutes. How to Fix?: I have Office from 2007 installed. Excel boots up in less than 10 seconds. Word takes from 3 to 5 minutes. What could be the problem? I cannot reload the application as it came on this older ThinkPad that my son gave me. As far as I know the Office app was bought and paid...
  5. Paste Hyperlink into Word Gives Error: Microsoft Office has identified

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Paste Hyperlink into Word Gives Error: Microsoft Office has identified: I am running Windows 10 Home with Office 365. I often copy and paste an article with images from the internet into Word. For the past 2 days, I get a message: "Microsoft Office has identified a potential security concern. The selection contains fields that could be used to...
  6. All weekend microsoft word games has a blank advertisement that keeps pulling up a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All weekend microsoft word games has a blank advertisement that keeps pulling up a...: All weekend there has been a blank white banner ad on Microsoft Word games that constantly pulls up a malware page, spoofing Microsoft.com and saying I have a virus. This is annoying to the point I am about to uninstall the game. This needs to be corrected immediately. It...
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't sync

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't sync: For the last several days whenever I open the game it shows the syncing window then states that it can't sync right now. I have reset the game and uninstalled it several times. I have been on the phone with support several hours with multiple people trying the same things...
  8. Microsoft Office Word 2007

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Office Word 2007: My laptop runs Windows 10. I regularly get updates which then result in me losing access to my Word files. I usually uninstall them and can then use my documents as usual. I tried to uninstall the recent updates but cannot do this. Spoke to someone from Microsoft who said she...
  9. Microsoft ultimate word games and Microsoft solitair programs not signing in since the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft ultimate word games and Microsoft solitair programs not signing in since the...: I have deleted the Words game and reinstalled as per an old fix I have found The situation is still the same Has any one else got the same problem?...
  10. Microsoft Word Starter 2010

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Word Starter 2010: I have been using the Word Starter 2010 since the day I purchased this laptop. It was on laptop at purchased. Every since I updated to Windows 10, I have been locked out of it. How do I get it back...for free....