Windows 10: microsoft word

Discus and support microsoft word in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to delete the updated version of Microsoft Word and default back to my original version.How do I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by deannaleblanc42, Jul 4, 2020.

1. microsoft word

I would like to delete the updated version of Microsoft Word and default back to my original version.How do I do this?

:)

deannaleblanc42, Jul 4, 2020

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Jul 4, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Jul 4, 2020
  4. annie Win User

microsoft word

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

microsoft word

1. microsoft word - Similar Threads - microsoft word

2. Microsoft Word Restrict editing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Word Restrict editing: I am trying to restrict editing to just fillable forms *filling in forms* when I do this it will not let me edit anything. I am not in any mail merge scenario. I have tried to restrict while I am in design mode and when I am not in design mode. Thank You for any help....
  3. Microsoft ultimate word games sruck on "lading"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft ultimate word games sruck on "lading": Microsoft ultimate word games has worked extremely well for weeks but now is stuck on "loading". How can I fif it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ultimate-word-games-sruck-on-lading/7841ff85-1d24-472a-b038-b0941466f841
  4. Microsoft Word and Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Word and Windows: Hi all. Apologies if this is a stupid question or if it's the wrong sub, but I was wondering if having an unlicensed version of Windows 10 can prevent you from installing a licensed version of Microsoft Office? I have had an issue recently where Microsoft Office is installed...
  5. Windows 10 Search bar freezes after typing a few words, Microsoft Edge doesn't want to...

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search bar freezes after typing a few words, Microsoft Edge doesn't want to...: Since yesterday, for some reason my windows 10 started failing a lot My search bar let's me write for 1 or 2 seconds, and then it stops accepting my keyboard input, and whenever i try clicking on the bar to start writing again, it just detects it as if i selected something...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games doesn't sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games doesn't sync: I've had this problem on three different machines, and I can't find a workable solution: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games doesn't sync with the cloud. I've found the following suggestions: Create a new Microsoft account and try it out I'd rather not lose the activity I have on...
  7. I have Microsoft Work Sweet 99 with word.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have Microsoft Work Sweet 99 with word.: I have Work Suite 99 with Word an that is all I need. How long can I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-microsoft-work-sweet-99-with-word/7e8d8208-c2bb-413d-9be7-50ea9e71e419
  8. Lost document from Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost document from Microsoft Word: Last week I wrote up an important document and *thought* I uploaded it onto a website. I cannot find any place that it was saved and it does not appear in the "recent" documents tab on the left hand side of Word. Can anyone help me recover the lost document in Word? Thank...
  9. how to recover unsaved work in microsoft word 2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to recover unsaved work in microsoft word 2016: how can i recover unsaved work in microsoft word 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-unsaved-work-in-microsoft-word-2016/3ab82746-229f-4c48-a6ae-567f38bbce9f
  10. can i play words with friends 2 on my microsoft 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play words with friends 2 on my microsoft 10 computer?: can i play words with friends 2 on my microsoft 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-words-with-friends-2-on-my-microsoft-10/48ae0962-ec5a-4aa7-95fb-7dc4a14e3fe0