Windows 10: Microsoft Wordament

Discus and support Microsoft Wordament in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Although I aced Wordament game #20 months ago, Microsoft will not let me move on. Has anyone else run into this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Welwyn Woman, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Microsoft Wordament

Although I aced Wordament game #20 months ago, Microsoft will not let me move on. Has anyone else run into this?

:)

Welwyn Woman, Oct 29, 2018

2. Wordament Crosswords

Hi Ann,

The incorrect game configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to get the May 2018 Wordament Crosswords on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. For me to help you with this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the
    questions below:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried using a different profile to access the game and check if the issue persists?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

After running the troubleshooter for Windows apps, you can reset the game from settings. Kindly follow the steps below:

Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

If the issue persists, you may get with in touch with the Microsoft Casual Games support who handles this concern. You can contact them through the link below:

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 29, 2018
  3. AnnCWeber Win User
    Microsoft Wordament game

In microsoft wordament game, when the Oral-B toothbrush ad is run, at the ad's completion the program exits the game and goes back to the full Games Screen. At first I thought it only happened when that ad is run as the first ad. Tonight the ad ran in
    the middle of going through the wordament game. This does not happen with any other ad.

AnnCWeber, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Microsoft Wordament

Can't connect to Wordament

Hi Ben,

Thank you for bringing this up to us. Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could find a way for you to play Snap Attack Wordament again on your computer. Kindly provide us the following information:

• Can you tell us if Snap Attack was already installed on your computer before you signed in to Microsoft Store?
    • After you signed in to Microsoft Store, can you still be able to play other games on your computer?
    • Can you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the following troubleshooting steps below:

Solution 1: Run the Windows app troubleshooter to scan and repair your Windows apps. You may refer to this
    link to run the troubleshooter.

Solution 2: Reset the Windows Store cache.

1. Using the Cortana search box, enter "Command Prompt".
    2. Right-click the Command Prompt from the search result, then select Run as administrator.
    3. Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Wordament

1. Microsoft Wordament - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wordament

2. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.: I was notified that I was hacked by Microsoft, which led me to be a victim of phone fraud, all the while being led to believe I was talking to you....
  3. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.: I was notified that I was hacked by Microsoft, which led me to be a victim of phone fraud, all the while being led to believe I was talking to you....
  4. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do I uninstall Microsoft 365

how do I uninstall Microsoft 365: it is ridden with defects I want to get an older version of Office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-microsoft-365/c8048ca3-5956-4882-9201-8decbab2e4f1
  6. Microsoft 365 sucks,

Microsoft 365 sucks,: The ribbon has become a micro scoping size. Software is designed to squeeze money form the customer even after annual subscription, how can you ask for more money for such defective user hating software. it is ridden with defects everything is bad about it and it is there to...
  7. Microsoft 365 sucks,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 365 sucks,: The ribbon has become a micro scoping size. Software is designed to squeeze money form the customer even after annual subscription, how can you ask for more money for such defective user hating software. it is ridden with defects everything is bad about it and it is there to...
  8. "An error has occured" trying to run Microsoft Wordament in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "An error has occured" trying to run Microsoft Wordament in Microsoft Teams: Hi,When trying to use Games for Work in Microsoft Team, some games are displaying an error message. For instance when trying to start Microsoft Wordament following error message is displayed on screen "An error has occurred".Other team worker are able to start the game...
  9. "An error has occured" trying to run Microsoft Wordament in Microsoft Teams

"An error has occured" trying to run Microsoft Wordament in Microsoft Teams: Hi,When trying to use Games for Work in Microsoft Team, some games are displaying an error message. For instance when trying to start Microsoft Wordament following error message is displayed on screen "An error has occurred".Other team worker are able to start the game...
  10. Microsoft Wordament crashed - lost progress

Microsoft Wordament crashed - lost progress: Microsoft Wordament crashed twice my Windows 10 computer today build 18363 with the Blue Screen of Death not the first time but it has been while. This was the day following a Dell BIOS version update... After restarting from the crash, I was horrified to discover that my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft wordament

2. reset wordament

3. markets.books.microsoft.com

4. MicrosoftEdge.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to markets.books.microsoft.com,
  5. microsoft wordament problem,
  6. why can i not get into my wordament,
  7. wordament for microsoft phone,
  8. wordament does not run,
  9. why is wordament different on my cell phone,
  10. wordament windows 10 mobile wont install,
  11. forgot wordament username,
  12. Add Microsoft Wordament to my desktop,
  13. microsoft wordament game,
  14. whyt can i not install microsoft wordament,
  15. microsoft wordament will not load