Windows 10: Microsoft Works 9 and new computer

Discus and support Microsoft Works 9 and new computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased a new computer without a disk drive. I own a copy of Microsoft Works 9, which is on cd's Can I copy this do a memory stick and load it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CJElse, May 6, 2020.

1. CJElse Win User

Microsoft Works 9 and new computer

I purchased a new computer without a disk drive. I own a copy of Microsoft Works 9, which is on cd's Can I copy this do a memory stick and load it on new computer or is there a way to download a new copy?

:)

CJElse, May 6, 2020

2. Microsoft works 9

Will I be able to install Microsoft works 9 in my new computer with windows 10?

SuzitaGranados, May 6, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 6, 2020
  4. Pawan1709 Win User

Flight Stimulator 9 not working on Windows 10

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Have you installed all pending updates
      on the system?

• Does the issue occur on a Local account
      or the Microsoft Account?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Steps:-

• I suggest you to ensure to update all device drivers from
      Device Manager and restart the computer.

• Download the game and install it. Further you may also launch the game
      "as admin" to check the status.

• You may also install the game in compatibility mode
      to check the status.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan1709, May 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Works 9 and new computer - Similar Threads - Microsoft Works computer

2. Microsoft works 9

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft works 9: When I try to change font or size of print on the letter I'm typing, the letter disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-works-9/42497ca4-d6eb-4a36-8370-8cc76b41d9cf
  3. microsoft works (9)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft works (9): I have a dell computer which I purchased with windows 7 but I upgraded it to windows 10. I have the original Microsoft works disk. Will it work on a new dell computer windows 10? Or do I need to spend money on office 365. I only use a word processor and spread sheet. Your...
  4. works 9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    works 9: I have a new computer without a disk drive. I have a works 9 disk. is there any way to install this program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/works-9/6b82a394-a5cb-41e9-8a13-1ce23cd5cf24
  5. Works 9 I created a WDB in Works 9.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Works 9 I created a WDB in Works 9.: I opened and closed the file many times using the History feature. Today I figured out how to save as a document in my WPS file. But it won't let me open it. To make things worse I cannot open the file from the History Feature. Any suggestions. As I build the Database again....
  6. Microsoft works 9 spreadsheets

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft works 9 spreadsheets: All of a sudden, Microsoft Works 9 has quit displaying my spreadsheets. I have several years of the files and rely on them. I am using a HP laptop 15-bs2xx. Nothing has changed except "quick access" and "one drive" have appeared. Could they be interfering with the files?...
  7. 9 x 9 quest won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    9 x 9 quest won't work: I have installed 9 x 9 quest on my Surface Pro and have played it a lot but it has now stopped working. The game opens briefly and then closes down immediately. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it still does not work. I have also tried the reset button. that did...
  8. Announcing Microsoft's New Channel 9 Preview Site

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft's New Channel 9 Preview Site: Hello everyone, We are thrilled to officially announce the launch of our newly designed preview site of Channel 9! Our development team has worked collaboratively and tirelessly to put together this new website. The new preview UI is accessible and follows a responsive...
  9. Windows 9: A new hope

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9: A new hope: Three UI changes show a positive new direction away from the unloved Windows 8 InfoWorld | Sep 17, 2014 In the past week, we received some official news and some unofficial about the next version of Windows -- aka Windows 9, Windows "Threshold," and vNext. Both give...
  10. Microsoft Employee Reveals New Windows 9 Details

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Employee Reveals New Windows 9 Details: Even though Microsoft is already working on a second major Windows 8.1 Update, most eyes are on the next full version of Windows, possibly called Windows 9, which could debut as soon as spring 2015. While no confirmed details are available right now [img] , people familiar...