Windows 10: MICROSOFT WORKS 9 - latest version 2007 - Copy and Paste problem.

Discus and support MICROSOFT WORKS 9 - latest version 2007 - Copy and Paste problem. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can no longer copy from another document - such as Microsoft Edge and post into a document in WORKS 9. The WORKS 9 programme just shuts down and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andrew_S_Hatton, Jan 1, 2021.

1. MICROSOFT WORKS 9 - latest version 2007 - Copy and Paste problem.

I can no longer copy from another document - such as Microsoft Edge and post into a document in WORKS 9.

The WORKS 9 programme just shuts down and enters recovery mode.

Can you suggest a repair for a non technical person please.

MICROSOFT WORKS 9 - latest version 2007 - Copy and Paste problem. b5539193-087e-4d84-bbbf-6299a79faf2a?upload=true.png

:)

Andrew_S_Hatton, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007

This is my list of installed Office 2007 updates [Control panel, Programs & features, View installed updates]

MICROSOFT WORKS 9 - latest version 2007 - Copy and Paste problem. [​IMG]

- I have installed Office 2007 Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access.
    - If you have installed other Office 2007 components you will find others shown in your own list of installed updates [once you are fully up to date].

I suggest saving copies of each one now in case they are ever removed from the MS update catalog downloads lists.
    https://www.catalog.update.microsoft...?q=Office+2007
    - Just download the updates shown in your own list of installed updates rather than the whole list provided by the MS update catalog because the catalog includes ones that were subsequently superceded by others.
    - SP3, which was a major update that established a new beginning for Office 2007 and upon which all further updates were based, is also described in https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/2526086 and the article also provides a download link for it
    - If I reinstall Office, I work through the updates list in KB numerical order starting with SP3

Denis

Try3, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

MICROSOFT WORKS 9 - latest version 2007 - Copy and Paste problem.

Windows Explorer Copy and Paste problems

Hi,

The copy/paste problem could be due to Windows Explorer issue or faulty keyboard.

Wewould like to know some information to better isolate the problem:

• Is the issue also happening when trying to copy/paste any Office files, or is it only happening in Windows Explorer?
    • Have you tried other ways like; right-click + Copy, then right-click + Paste?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

MICROSOFT WORKS 9 - latest version 2007 - Copy and Paste problem.

1. MICROSOFT WORKS 9 - latest version 2007 - Copy and Paste problem. - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT WORKS latest

2. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Can't Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Can't Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem: Hi, I have a computer with Windows 10. But for some reason, recently Micosoft Edge when right click, suddenly has no option for copy but only option for copy links. So I tried system restore and reset my computer, because I do not know what else to do. But after a while,...
  3. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Can't Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Can't Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem: Hi, I have a computer with Windows 10. But for some reason, recently Micosoft Edge when right click, suddenly has no option for copy but only option for copy links. So I tried system restore and reset my computer, because I do not know what else to do. But after a while,...
  4. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Cannot Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Cannot Copy and Paste But Firefox Copy and Paste No Problem: Hi, I have a computer with Windows 10. But for some reason, recently Micosoft Edge when right click, suddenly has no option for copy but only option for copy links. So I tried system restore and reset my computer, because I do not know what else to do. But after a while,...
  5. Copy and paste problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Copy and paste problem: I am having problems with my copy/paste function.I have 2777 photos JPEG on a dvd and am trying to copy/paste to a portable 2GB SSD hard drive.When I open F: where the dvd is, when I click Select All then copy then paste to iDriveWiFiD: SSD, it will start pasting. When it...
  6. Copy Paste not working.

Copy Paste not working.: HI, I am unable to copy paste in any document or anywhere in windows. Both via a mouse or keyboard shortcuts, The copy option is there. But the paste option is grayed out. Once data is copied both options are greyed out. If i restart my laptop. Copy paste works fine but...
  7. copy and paste not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    copy and paste not working: Hi I am having problem with copy and paste and I have tried most fixes. it seems that the copy function is remembering and old copy. when I highlight new text and press copy and paste it still pastes old text. sometimes I will copy and it will paste the new text, but then go...
  8. Copy and Paste Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy and Paste Not Working: I am trying to copy and paste any where in windows. and I get this when I paste, C:\Users\paulc\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-12-03--06-31-25_.dmp...
  9. Copy and paste not working

Copy and paste not working: Whenever i try to copy and paste something when i paste it pastes this file directory "C:\Users\jlang\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-05--17-34-56_.dmp" im not really sure what to do. that...
  10. Problems with Copy and Paste

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Copy and Paste: Hi I'm new here and new to Windows 10, which installed itself onto my computer just recently. I have some folders I like to backup to Dropbox and in Windows 7 I would simply copy the folder and then past into the Dropbox window and I would get an option, amongst other...