Windows 10: Microsoft works 9 spreadsheets

Discus and support Microsoft works 9 spreadsheets in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All of a sudden, Microsoft Works 9 has quit displaying my spreadsheets. I have several years of the files and rely on them. I am using a HP laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RosaArmitage, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft works 9 spreadsheets

All of a sudden, Microsoft Works 9 has quit displaying my spreadsheets. I have several years of the files and rely on them. I am using a HP laptop 15-bs2xx. Nothing has changed except "quick access" and "one drive" have appeared. Could they be interfering with the files? Any suggestions would be appreciated

:)

RosaArmitage, Feb 8, 2019

2. Microsoft Works Spreadsheet No Compatable

I am trying to view old files saved on my Vista computer with my new Windows 10. Only they are not viewable. Please tell me there is a solution? I spent 55 min. on the phone with a representative and was told to come here. Unreal!

When I right click on the file and go to Properties it lists the file as : Microsoft Works Spreadsheet (.xlr) on my old computer. These files are also saved on an external Hard drive, also not viewable. Is there a way I can continue to use these files/templets?
    Maybe convert them? I am not a computer geek, so please put your replies in layman's terms. I will be printing them out and following step by step.

HELP,

Brian

BrianBaiker, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Microsoft Works 9

Problem: I am using MS Works Database on my laptop running windows 10 . I am also trying to get it to work on my tower computer running windows 10 Pro. When I try to start the Database or the Spreadsheet programs I get this message.

Message: "Microsoft Works cannot open another spreadsheet or database. You can have only six Works spreadsheets or databases open at one time. Close at least one spreadsheet or database, and then try again".

As I have just started my computer I don't have any spreadsheets or databases running. So how do I close either a spreadsheet or database to get the program to execute or open.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

[Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate]

Richard A Barnes, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Microsoft works 9 spreadsheets

Microsoft Works Spreadsheet

I lost many years on Works Spreadsheet when I updated windows 10. Is there any way I can recover Microsoft Works. Even the 2017 up to date is know where to be found !

ThomasMitchell1, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft works 9 spreadsheets

1. Microsoft works 9 spreadsheets - Similar Threads - Microsoft works spreadsheets

2. Data entry into Microsoft Works spreadsheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data entry into Microsoft Works spreadsheet: After I input a number into a Microsoft Works spreadsheet page, the program then automatically selects the next cell below or to the right. How do I change this so that the cell remains the same?...
  3. Data entry into Microsoft Works spreadsheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data entry into Microsoft Works spreadsheet: After I input a number into a Microsoft Works spreadsheet page, the program then automatically selects the next cell below or to the right. How do I change this so that the cell remains the same?...
  4. Data entry into Microsoft Works spreadsheet

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft works 9

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft works 9: When I try to change font or size of print on the letter I'm typing, the letter disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-works-9/42497ca4-d6eb-4a36-8370-8cc76b41d9cf
  6. Microsoft Works 9 and new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Works 9 and new computer: I purchased a new computer without a disk drive. I own a copy of Microsoft Works 9, which is on cd's Can I copy this do a memory stick and load it on new computer or is there a way to download a new copy?...
  7. microsoft works (9)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft works (9): I have a dell computer which I purchased with windows 7 but I upgraded it to windows 10. I have the original Microsoft works disk. Will it work on a new dell computer windows 10? Or do I need to spend money on office 365. I only use a word processor and spread sheet. Your...
  8. works 9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    works 9: I have a new computer without a disk drive. I have a works 9 disk. is there any way to install this program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/works-9/6b82a394-a5cb-41e9-8a13-1ce23cd5cf24
  9. Works 9 I created a WDB in Works 9.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Works 9 I created a WDB in Works 9.: I opened and closed the file many times using the History feature. Today I figured out how to save as a document in my WPS file. But it won't let me open it. To make things worse I cannot open the file from the History Feature. Any suggestions. As I build the Database again....
  10. 9 x 9 quest won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    9 x 9 quest won't work: I have installed 9 x 9 quest on my Surface Pro and have played it a lot but it has now stopped working. The game opens briefly and then closes down immediately. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it still does not work. I have also tried the reset button. that did...