Windows 10: microsoft works suite 2001 want to install on new computer

Discus and support microsoft works suite 2001 want to install on new computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to install my Microsoft works suite in new computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by davidhohensee, May 20, 2020.

1. microsoft works suite 2001 want to install on new computer

I want to install my Microsoft works suite in new computer

:)

davidhohensee, May 20, 2020

2. Transferring Microsoft money 2001 Standard data from one computer to another.

I used Microsoft money 2001 Standard from the early beginning.

I have, of course, the original setup CD.

In the meantime I changed few computers and transferring data files from one to another computer worked.

Now I bought the new notebook and installed Microsoft Money 2001 program.

In the past my son arranged my computer problems and transferred data files.

Now I do not have nobody but Microsoft community to ask for the help.

I used in both computers Windows 10.

I tried and lost a lot of time to transfer all my Microsoft money 2001 data from the old computer to the new one by copying data on USB flash drive.

Of course, it does not work.

I am completely unsuccessful.

Pls help me – step by step for dummies, what I have to do to get Microsoft money 2001 Standard data from one computer to another.

Thanks a lot.

MajaCuliberg, May 20, 2020
  3. Danielfy Win User
    can Microsoft Works Suite 2001 run on Windows 10

I'm interested in installing 2001 Works Suite,mainly Microsoft word 2000 SR-1 on windows10. will it work and if so, do I need to do more then install the disc. Thank you, Dan

Danielfy, May 20, 2020
  4. microsoft works suite 2001 want to install on new computer

can Microsoft Works Suite 2001 run on Windows 10

That's not true. I have Works Suite 2001 and it works just fine under Windows 10. The only different is that it's slow to load the programs; other than that, I have no problems.

MattCoultress, May 20, 2020
Thema:

microsoft works suite 2001 want to install on new computer

1. microsoft works suite 2001 want to install on new computer - Similar Threads - microsoft works suite

2. Window 10 and Microsoft money 2001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 and Microsoft money 2001: I have used money 2001 till now with window version 8.1 yesterday update window 10 and installed money it opens but I am unable to restore my previous backup under name Microsoft Money final.mny. Please Help...
  3. Want to transfer Microsoft solitaire to a new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Want to transfer Microsoft solitaire to a new computer: Want to transfer Microsoft solitaire to a new computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-transfer-microsoft-solitaire-to-a-new/363cc813-4ad2-49c6-9f58-6d6978885010
  4. If I donate my PC, can I include the CD of Microsoft Works Suite 2001?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    If I donate my PC, can I include the CD of Microsoft Works Suite 2001?: I am donating my PC, I still have the CD of Microsoft Works Suite 2001. Is it legal to include this CD when I donate my PC? Thank you for your time....
  5. Microsoft Train Simulator 2001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Train Simulator 2001: Hello, I have problem with this game wich I played many yeras ago on the same PC. When I try to start Microsoft Train Simulator launcher.exe/train.exe only become black screen & after few seconds it will crash with issue "Did this program worked correctly?" I have tried a...
  6. Microsoft works suite 99

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft works suite 99: i have Microsoft works suite 99 the new computer don't have a cd drive is there a way that i can get it on the new computer???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-works-suite-99/ec3469ac-51fb-4afb-a1c5-d13da0475242
  7. Problems trying to install microsoft suite

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems trying to install microsoft suite: My computer has been having problems for a while and I decided to reinstall windows. The computer is about 7 years old. Everything went well until I tried to install the works suite 2004. I realise that this is an old programme but it does what I need and I had it previously...
  8. Activate Microsoft Works Suite 2005

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Microsoft Works Suite 2005: Cannot activate Microsoft Works Suite 2005 on my laptop that has Windows 10. I receive message that product key is not valid or is from older version of Office. PLEASE HELP!...
  9. Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10 - Won't work on new computer

Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10 - Won't work on new computer: I purchased a new laptop computer and using a workaround suggested by the "community", the program installed just fine. However, it won't open any images....
  10. cannot Reinstall 2001 Streets & trips on a new computer

cannot Reinstall 2001 Streets & trips on a new computer: I can not install my 2001 Streets & trips on a new Win 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cannot-reinstall-2001-streets-trips-on-a-new/13983016-0aef-4c13-a9d1-0ab883249d97