Windows 10: Microsoft Works

Discus and support Microsoft Works in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am setting up a new desktop with windows 10. My old computer had windows 7. I have numerous database files with lots of data which I backed up. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gamegirlmmr, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Microsoft Works

I am setting up a new desktop with windows 10. My old computer had windows 7. I have numerous database files with lots of data which I backed up. It appears Microsoft Works no longer exists. Is there a program I can restore these files to? HELP!

:)

gamegirlmmr, Aug 23, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Microsoft Works

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Works

1. Microsoft Works - Similar Threads - Microsoft Works

2. Microsoft Account is difficult to work with

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account is difficult to work with: I have two email addresses, and not long ago, I was having trouble logging in to my MS Account. All previous MS emails were going to one address, so I changed my profile to reflect this, and got a confirmationSomething is now messed up, as when I tried to log in, first the...
  3. Microsoft Account is difficult to work with

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account is difficult to work with: I have two email addresses, and not long ago, I was having trouble logging in to my MS Account. All previous MS emails were going to one address, so I changed my profile to reflect this, and got a confirmationSomething is now messed up, as when I tried to log in, first the...
  4. Microsoft Appstore not working - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Appstore not working - Windows 11: Hi,I am using a brand new lenovo thinkpad running windows 11, I have done all troubleshooting i can find including resetting it through apps and even uninstalling and reinstalling through the windows powershell but i am still getting the same error saying "Sorry about that...
  5. Microsoft Appstore not working - Windows 11

Microsoft Appstore not working - Windows 11: Hi,I am using a brand new lenovo thinkpad running windows 11, I have done all troubleshooting i can find including resetting it through apps and even uninstalling and reinstalling through the windows powershell but i am still getting the same error saying "Sorry about that...
  6. Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.: Hi!I have problem my with Microsoft Store, I cannot update my apps and not even can't download any apps from Store. It says: "Something unexpected happened".Please reply me as soon as possible. Sincerely Sadiq...
  7. Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.

Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.: Hi!I have problem my with Microsoft Store, I cannot update my apps and not even can't download any apps from Store. It says: "Something unexpected happened".Please reply me as soon as possible. Sincerely Sadiq...
  8. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  9. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  10. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft-works 9