Windows 10: Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just installed a game from Game Pass Ultimate and went to play it. When I click on the shortcut to launch the game, it takes me to the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mr Punchington, May 21, 2021.

1. Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error

I have just installed a game from Game Pass Ultimate and went to play it. When I click on the shortcut to launch the game, it takes me to the Microsoft Store to install gaming services .It then completes about 90% and gives me an error, over and over and over.What the hell????I cant play any games, this is ri

:)

Mr Punchington, May 21, 2021

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, May 21, 2021
  3. AaronBe Win User
    Unable to download certain games on Xbox App or Microsoft games store

Hi there,

I am trying to download No Man's Sky onto my computer via both the microsoft and xbox gaming app. I am able to download other games (Sea of Theives, Moonlighter) with no issue, but others (such as no mans sky) either do nothing (when trying in microsoft
    app) or Error code 0x00000001 (Xbox store).

Steps I have done to troubleshoot:

1. Uninstalled and reinstalled both stores

2. Reparied and reset both apps from apps settings

3. Uninstalled Xbox app and tried to download from microsoft store

4. Went into services and ensured all xbox services are running

- I have 2 instances of Gaming services. One is running and the other gives error code 31 when trying to start it

5. I have reset gaming services and the app downloader from settings

6. I have restarted my pc many times

7. I have fully updated windows

8. I have peformed a repair install of windows

Nothing works. All other forms and questions I have seen only seem to generate the generic responses of

1. Restart your PC

2. Reset the app

3. Update windows

4. Repair install

I have followed all of these steps and still cannot properly access services. Can you please suggest any other approaches to fixing this error?

Many thanks,

Aaron

AaronBe, May 21, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, May 21, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error

1. Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Xbox Gaming

2. Microsoft Gaming Services, Xbox Beta, Xbox Game Bar not installing Error code 0x8004E103

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Gaming Services, Xbox Beta, Xbox Game Bar not installing Error code 0x8004E103: So I've been trying for the last 5 or so hours to re-install gaming services so I can keep playing minecraft with my wife, I've tried everything said in the following links:...
  3. Microsoft Gaming Services, Xbox Beta, Xbox Game Bar not installing Error code 0x8004E103

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Gaming Services, Xbox Beta, Xbox Game Bar not installing Error code 0x8004E103: So I've been trying for the last 5 or so hours to re-install gaming services so I can keep playing minecraft with my wife, I've tried everything said in the following links:...
  4. Microsoft Gaming Services, Xbox Beta, Xbox Game Bar not installing Error code 0x8004E103

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox Gaming Services - Breaks Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gaming Services - Breaks Microsoft Store: Hi All,whenever I install gaming services, it breaks Microsoft store it is unable to download anything while gaming services is installed, i have tried the advice:Gaming Services on windows 11 - Microsoft CommunityError 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you try to install,...
  6. Xbox Gaming Services - Breaks Microsoft Store

Xbox Gaming Services - Breaks Microsoft Store: Hi All,whenever I install gaming services, it breaks Microsoft store it is unable to download anything while gaming services is installed, i have tried the advice:Gaming Services on windows 11 - Microsoft CommunityError 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you try to install,...
  7. Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services: I recently was playing Halo Infinite. I ended my session and shut down my computer - I noticed an update was going to install at shutdown. I come back a bit later and start up my computer. Now when I try to launch Halo Infinite, I get directed to the Microsoft Store - Gaming...
  8. Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration

Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration: Hi all,I have a weird error regarding the Xbox account integration with some games purchasable via the Microsoft Store, the Microsoft Store itself, and the Gaming Services app. Let me get my system specs out of the way:Framework LaptopIntel Core i5-1135G716GB RAM @ 2666...
  9. Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration: Hi all,I have a weird error regarding the Xbox account integration with some games purchasable via the Microsoft Store, the Microsoft Store itself, and the Gaming Services app. Let me get my system specs out of the way:Framework LaptopIntel Core i5-1135G716GB RAM @ 2666...
  10. Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration

in Windows 10 Gaming