Windows 10: microsoft xbox wireless adapter not working

Discus and support microsoft xbox wireless adapter not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; microsoft xbox wireless adapter suddenly stopped working for no reason tried drivers but no luck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by davidchadwick5, Jan 9, 2021.

1. microsoft xbox wireless adapter not working

microsoft xbox wireless adapter suddenly stopped working for no reason tried drivers but no luck

:)

davidchadwick5, Jan 9, 2021

2. Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 9, 2021
  3. spunk Win User
    spunk, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

microsoft xbox wireless adapter not working

Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue. To have a better clarity on the issue please reply to the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox one controller?

If you are using an Xbox one controller, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

I would also suggest you to uninstall all the hidden devices under USB hive and check if you are able to connect the wireless adapter. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the hidden drivers:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Universal Serial Bus and remove all the greyed out devices. To remove the greyed out devices, right click on the device and select
      uninstall.
    6. Restart your computer.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

microsoft xbox wireless adapter not working

1. microsoft xbox wireless adapter not working - Similar Threads - microsoft xbox wireless

2. Xbox wireless adapter does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless adapter does not work.: My knockoff xbox wireless adapter for windows always has error code 10. Tried uninstalling drivers and the device, did not work. Updated windows, did not work. When I tried installing the drivers manually, the drivers installed from the Microsoft Update Catalogue but I can't...
  3. Xbox wireless adapter does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox wireless adapter does not work.: My knockoff xbox wireless adapter for windows always has error code 10. Tried uninstalling drivers and the device, did not work. Updated windows, did not work. When I tried installing the drivers manually, the drivers installed from the Microsoft Update Catalogue but I can't...
  4. Xbox wireless adapter does not work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox Wireless adapter

Xbox Wireless adapter: Hello, everyone! So a while ago, I got my wireless xbox adapter, and it worked perfectly for good months. I haven't used it in a while now, and when I tried to open it, to pair it with the controller, it doesn't work. Doesn't light up and it's not in device manager. I don't...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter

Xbox Wireless Adapter: I am having trouble getting the drivers for the wireless adapter to work. I followed tutorials online to download drivers from the https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx website, but when following the steps to install it, I just get this error message Windows...
  7. xbox wireless adapter

xbox wireless adapter: i have an issue with my wireless adapter i want let me install a driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-wireless-adapter/57facc99-f0a0-4ab3-ab8b-ef3a500d4ba6
  8. Microsoft USB XBOX 360 Wireless adapter adapter doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft USB XBOX 360 Wireless adapter adapter doesn't work.: On the latest Windows 10 builds the official Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless adapter doesn't work. The driver downloaded by windows is not compatible and the device doesn't work. submitted by /u/roshanpr [link] [comments]...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Adapter doesn't work.: In short: I have bought a controller with this adapter before summer, and it worked perfetly. Now the adapter doesn't work and i don't even know how should i start to fix it. In device manager the device appears as an "Unknown USB Device (failed to find driver). It also...
  10. Xbox Wireless adapter not working

Xbox Wireless adapter not working: Recently after windows reset my adapter stopped connecting with the LED only coming on when i hold down the button and pretending to connect to my controller. this has happened to me before and i somehow got it to work earlier but now it won't connect even after reinstalling...