Windows 10: Microsoft: You Must Install This Patch No Matter Your Windows Version

Discus and support Microsoft: You Must Install This Patch No Matter Your Windows Version in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Redmond releases security update for all Windows versions One of the updates that Microsoft rolled out as part of this month’s Patch Tuesday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Microsoft: You Must Install This Patch No Matter Your Windows Version

Redmond releases security update for all Windows versions

More: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...n-500207.shtml

:)

Cluster Head, Feb 9, 2016

2. n70 and tom tom

Upgrade your frmware to the latest version and you should be fine.

You must install the v5.21 patch, and must use TT5 Mobile edition.

getsurfers, Feb 9, 2016
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    I can't get this patch to download, no matter what I do. Windows 10. June 13, 2017—KB4022715 (OS Build 14393.1358)  Email

Microsoft Update Catalog

'Mike P, Feb 9, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft: You Must Install This Patch No Matter Your Windows Version

1. Microsoft: You Must Install This Patch No Matter Your Windows Version - Similar Threads - Microsoft Must Install

2. You must install .NET 3.5 ?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    You must install .NET 3.5 ?!: Hello Guys, I had recently come across a strange problem: When ever I tried to Install 'Virtual-Tablet-Server' on my PC, it doesn't even install, it quits with a message saying "You must install .NET 3.5", even though I have had install .NET twice in my PC Uninstalled and...
  3. you must be online the first time to complete your account setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    you must be online the first time to complete your account setup: Microsoft & Adobe think I am not connected to the internet when I am. It is not the firewall, I had 2 techs from Adobe try and fault find only to give up in the end and refund the cost of the software I was trying to install. Now I have the same issue with Microsoft. I...
  4. This app must be installed on your system storage device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This app must be installed on your system storage device: So the microsoft store is telling me this error yet in the storage settings "New apps will save to : Local diskC;" which is my system storage device so what on earth can I do here I changed it to my D drive and got the same error, I changed it back to my C drive and restarted...
  5. you first must install the following versions of the .NET framework: v4.0.3019

you first must install the following versions of the .NET framework: v4.0.3019: I did install net 4.8. But it still reminded me that need .Net Framework V4.0. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-first-must-install-the-following-versions-of/07da383e-b41e-461e-892e-828cf4d38918
  6. automatic restart on "you must restart your computer to apply these changes"

in Windows 10 Customization
    automatic restart on "you must restart your computer to apply these changes": is there a registry key that allows an automatic reboot on this windows message ? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-restart-on-you-must-restart-your/08212996-16b4-44ce-944e-04dcd9679e26
  7. why not more patches for installed 1809 versions

why not more patches for installed 1809 versions: I am running the release version of 1809 as of october 3rd, updated once to version 17763.55. Was not bothered with the "missing files" bug. So i am happily using it. However... Since there are several other bugs reported on the internet and as it seems that Microsoft...
  8. why no more patches for installed 1809 versions

why no more patches for installed 1809 versions: I am running the release version of 1809 as of october 3rd, updated once to version 17763.55. Was not bothered with the "missing files" bug. So i am happily using it. However... Since there are several other bugs reported on the internet and as it seems that Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft releases emergency patch for all versions of Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft releases emergency patch for all versions of Windows: Microsoft has released an emergency out-of-band patch for a critical flaw, affecting all supported versions of Windows. Users running Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows RT are all affected, including those running Windows Server 2008 and later. Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft issues emergency patch for all versions of Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft issues emergency patch for all versions of Windows: Microsoft has released an emergency out-of-band patch for a "critical"-rated security vulnerability, affecting all supported versions of Windows. The software giant said in an advisory Tuesday that users visiting a specially-crafted website can lead to remote code...