Windows 10: Microsoft .. Your 'APP STORE' is the worst piece of crap since Vista.

Discus and support Microsoft .. Your 'APP STORE' is the worst piece of crap since Vista. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Now that I have been FORCED by you to install and store a program, in this case, iTunes, on a hard drive that I did not choose nor want the program... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mongrol23, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Mongrol23 Win User

Microsoft .. Your 'APP STORE' is the worst piece of crap since Vista.

Now that I have been FORCED by you to install and store a program, in this case, iTunes, on a hard drive that I did not choose nor want the program installed on .. it seems that every time there now an update to iTunes via the APP STORE / Microsoft Store it breaks the shortcut I have placed on my desktop for ease of access.

EVERY .. SINGLE .. UPDATE.

I consider your invasion of my computer via your operating system to be little more than a criminal act of trespass.

There are folders on my C: Drive I am not allowed to access because you have seen fit to restrict access to them even though I am the legal and legitimate owner of this computer and every piece of software on it.

My suggestion is this .. give Users a way of completely removing your crappy Apps Store / Microsoft Store from their computers .. and for software we can now only install via your Apps Store / Microsoft Store on PC's .. like iTunes .. I suggest we have an option for a dedicated installer program to be made available, as it always used to be by Apple so we, the OWNERS of our computers, can install the program to what hard drive WE choose .. not you.

This is MY computer .. not yours.

:)

Mongrol23, Dec 6, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 6, 2018
  3. I have not mentioned lately, what a piece of crap Windows is

It takes less than one minute to start a Chromebook and be on the internet. With Windows you're looking at maybe 5 minutes and that if Windows doesn't decide to apply updates. Now you're looking at 30 minutes. What a piece of crap. A bloated, slow, buggy
    piece of crap. Windows NT, Vista, 7, and now 10 were all crap. Microsoft does not know how to write a fast, secure OS. Get a CHromebook. You won't be sorry.

AlbinoApe743326, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Microsoft .. Your 'APP STORE' is the worst piece of crap since Vista.

edge is a piece of crap

It is truly unbelievable that a company with the wealth of Microsoft makes idiotic mistakes time and time again. Many of us remember Vista the worst of all the Microsoft operating systems. Now Edge is the worst of all their browsers - the number of times
    I visit shops and banking sites and buttons fail to work in Edge, I have to login again using Google Chrome.

MarkJamesAllen, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft .. Your 'APP STORE' is the worst piece of crap since Vista.

1. Microsoft .. Your 'APP STORE' is the worst piece of crap since Vista. - Similar Threads - Microsoft 'APP STORE'

2. The piece of **** that is microsoft windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The piece of **** that is microsoft windows: System backups - everything backs up without error but if you need it, the backup is just "unusable"Restore points - same deal as backups - they are created but when needed they are unusable.OneDrive - Great for feeling like you got backups of important files - but try to use...
  3. The piece of **** that is microsoft windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The piece of **** that is microsoft windows: System backups - everything backs up without error but if you need it, the backup is just "unusable"Restore points - same deal as backups - they are created but when needed they are unusable.OneDrive - Great for feeling like you got backups of important files - but try to use...
  4. Your Phone must be the worst app in creation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone must be the worst app in creation: I tried it out about a week ago. It worked for 1 day and then just stopped working. I have tried all of the supposed cures, all to no avail. So I just fell back to My Phone Explorer. 174472
  5. Your Phone App on Microsoft Store

Your Phone App on Microsoft Store: So I run a routine check on all of my computers each day and that consists of checking for updates everyday as well as app updates on the Microsoft Store. The issue pertains to the Your Phone App on the Microsoft Store. When I check for app updates, the said app always...
  6. Crap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crap: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5xmd2/crap/
  7. Windows Store is the worst

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store is the worst: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WATCycy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijtgi2/windows_store_is_the_worst/
  8. Microsoft is the Worst

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft is the Worst: I used to be a die hard pc fan. Loved Windows XP. Finally had to get Windows 7 and that's good. I hate Windows 10. When they really do away with Windows 7, I am done with Microsoft. New Windows are useless to any besides those completely computer illiterate. Now they are...
  9. help bsod with alienware piece of crap

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help bsod with alienware piece of crap: here is link to my bsod dump. https://uploadfiles.io/98hqi about a month ago i had asked for help on here with a driver problem, and i got help from a microsoft MVP. but i bsod again and im sure its a driver issue, can someone please god help me. here is link to dump...
  10. iheart app is a piece of...

iheart app is a piece of...: its a piece of "you know what". its becoming unreliable most of the time. I listen to smooth jazz all the while am online..but sometimes the app shuts down for unknown reason..allowing me to revert to my other media player for support. whats causing it to malfunction? I need...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store is the worst

2. windows store crap

3. microsoft store is crap!

4. windows app store is the worst