Windows 10: Microsoft

Discus and support Microsoft in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Why is my Toshiba laptop not updating to version 1809... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by delacree_6538, May 19, 2019.

1. Microsoft

Why is my Toshiba laptop not updating to version 1809

:)

delacree_6538, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft

1. Microsoft - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. Report: Microsoft’s foldable Windows Core OS PC will run Android apps

in Windows 10 News
    Report: Microsoft’s foldable Windows Core OS PC will run Android apps: Microsoft’s ambitions for a dual-screen device with Windows Core OS are still very much alive. It’s been reported that Microsoft is actively working on a dual-screen device codenamed Centaurus and the company also showed off the Surface device to some of its employees...
  3. modified cursor width in non-Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Support
    modified cursor width in non-Microsoft apps: Modified the cursor width in settings to be more visible, but it doesn't affect the cursors in non-Microsoft apps. Is there anything can done to make the selection universal? 135355
  4. Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account: I seem to have 2 Microsoft accounts. One has my devices registered to it and one has office 365 on it. I want to have one account ideally but I know this isn't possible. Could I add my devices to my account with 365 on it and delete the other account? Would this have any...
  5. Windows Terminal app now available in Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Terminal app now available in Microsoft Store for Windows 10: The Windows Terminal preview is now in the Microsoft Store! [img] The Windows Terminal is the new, powerful, open source terminal application that was announced at Build 2019. Its main features include multiple tabs, Unicode and UTF-8 character support, a GPU accelerated...
  6. microsoft word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft word: I was working on my project and I just closed the screen. normally when I close it my document is there only once I open it again. I opened my laptop and then saved the document. my document vanished. I can see the previous version of my document but cannot see the text I...
  7. Video Project From Microsoft Photos Application Got Deleted After Resetting Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Project From Microsoft Photos Application Got Deleted After Resetting Microsoft...: Hello, I have a question about a video project that I created on the Microsoft Photos app. After months of working on the project, I recently recieved an error message stating that the app was unable to open the video and to try reopening it. I tried opening and reopening...
  8. Phone calls about MICROSOFT closing. Is this a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone calls about MICROSOFT closing. Is this a scam?: I keep receiving calls from someone saying that my MS account is expiring and they are going to deduct 499.00 from my bank account or if I open my bank account they will refund my initial 299.95 by transferring from a CHASE account to my bank account. I refused to do this...
  9. microsoft store앱설치 문제 [다른장치에설치][Translation-microsoft store Problem installing the app...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft store앱설치 문제 [다른장치에설치][Translation-microsoft store Problem installing the app...: 마이크로소프트 스토에앱 설치문제가있습니다. 저의 아들이 마인크래프트라는 게임을 하고 싶다고 해서 깔아줄려고 하는데 문제가 발생합니다. 우선 이컴퓨터에는 마이크로소프트 스토어가 없습니다.마이크로소프트를 들어갈려면 웹사이트를 통해 들어가서 하는데여 그것때문에 문제가 발생한다는 생각도 드는데여 아닐수도 있지만 이컴퓨터에는 마이크로소프트등이 없습니다. 어떤문제가 발생하냐면요 우선 구매까지는 됍니다 근데 설치의 문제가 생겨서 설치가 불가능해집니다 구매한다음에 설치가 뜨지도 않고...
  10. Microsoft Store "Could'nt Install We'll Retry Shortly"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store "Could'nt Install We'll Retry Shortly": Whenever I Click to Download An App Or Game On Microsoft Store A Messages Says "Could'nt Install We'll Retry Shortly".............And Then Nothing!!! Does Anyone Know???...