Windows 10: Microsoft

Discus and support Microsoft in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Microsoft Windows slows down when I use Microsoft edge while I use Bing, Microsoft Community, Other websites and everything else and it'll seems that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Daniel John, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Microsoft

Microsoft Windows slows down when I use Microsoft edge while I use Bing, Microsoft Community, Other websites and everything else and it'll seems that as if Microsoft email addresses sync that what happens to my laptop is doing the same thing. Why?

:)

Daniel John, Aug 12, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 12, 2019
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Microsoft

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft

1. Microsoft - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. Services are killed by Microsoft Windows 10 and Server if the services does not run in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Services are killed by Microsoft Windows 10 and Server if the services does not run in...: We have faced an issue with different services that are forcibly killed by Microsoft Windows if the time to run the service exceeds a specific time. The chain of event logs can be traced down to: A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the MySvc...
  3. Microsoft warns Windows 10 update breaks Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft warns Windows 10 update breaks Bluetooth devices: Windows 10 KB4505903, which was released on July 26 for the May 2019 Update PCs, breaks down Bluetooth speakers on some devices. Windows 10 KB4505903 is an optional update, meaning that it won’t install unless a user manually selects ‘Check for updates’ button. It is unclear...
  4. What antivirus does Microsoft recommend for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What antivirus does Microsoft recommend for Windows 10?: What antivirus does Microsoft recommend for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-antivirus-does-microsoft-recommend-for/6cc20854-09a1-48b8-a8be-3f81166ffc50
  5. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - August 23

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - August 23: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a...
  6. iTunes on Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    iTunes on Microsoft store: trying to load itunes comp reads you don't have applicable device linked to your account. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-microsoft-store/ea5564c8-3f3b-4b8d-a205-d000d88abfba"
  7. Microsoft Windows Defender Firewall IPsec Provider

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Windows Defender Firewall IPsec Provider: Hello, how do I fix an IPsec negotiation failure preventing a connection to a public Wi-Fi network? Thanks for your attention to this request for assistance. LRRPR48...
  8. Microsoft has another fix for Chrome’s battery usage on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft has another fix for Chrome’s battery usage on Windows 10: Microsoft hopes to boost the performance of Chromium-based browsers with smooth-scrolling responsiveness and lower battery usage. Microsoft recently proposed a new feature that would turn off unnecessary media caching and reduce Chrome’s heavy battery consumption on Windows...
  9. Microsoft Works

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Works: I am setting up a new desktop with windows 10. My old computer had windows 7. I have numerous database files with lots of data which I backed up. It appears Microsoft Works no longer exists. Is there a program I can restore these files to? HELP!...
  10. Watch Microsoft Unboxed: World Humanitarian Day - Ep. 29

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Unboxed: World Humanitarian Day - Ep. 29: This week on Microsoft Unboxed, Sonia and Colleen celebrate World Humanitarian Day and share stories of how organizations are fighting for justice with technology through Microsoft’s AI for Humanitarian Action program. First, Sonia talks about Microsoft’s partnership with the...