Windows 10: Microsoft10 does'nt recognize my KodakEasyShareC813. Cannot download photos anymore! WHY?

Discus and support Microsoft10 does'nt recognize my KodakEasyShareC813. Cannot download photos anymore! WHY? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Microsoft 10 program says my camera doesn't exist, I've loaded my computer for several years from my KodalEasyShareC813. Now it isn't recognized.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonnaScharton, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Microsoft10 does'nt recognize my KodakEasyShareC813. Cannot download photos anymore! WHY?

My Microsoft 10 program says my camera doesn't exist, I've loaded my computer for several years from my KodalEasyShareC813. Now it isn't recognized. What gives, I'm Desperate!!!!

:)

DonnaScharton, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Steve C Win User

Unable to get Win10 to recognize EPSON 4870 Photo Scanner

I'll walk you though the steps I do to install my Perfection 1200. I have to do this periodically for some reason to reestablish the 'non-standard' Perfection 2400 driver.

1. Right click on the scanner in Device Manager (as Admin) and select Update Driver. Then select the option to browse my computer for driver software.

Microsoft10 does'nt recognize my KodakEasyShareC813. Cannot download photos anymore! WHY? [​IMG]

2. Then select Let me pick from a list of device drivers....

Microsoft10 does'nt recognize my KodakEasyShareC813. Cannot download photos anymore! WHY? [​IMG]

3. Select Imaging Devices from the next list.

4. Finally, select the correct Epson driver you have installed then click Next. If it isn't listed then something has gone wrong with the driver installation.

5. Hopefully, the scanner should now work?

Steve C, Mar 7, 2020
  3. msgbdm Win User
    Downloading photos in Windows 10

Downloading from Panasonic digital camera.

I have followed the steps but "Import/Export photos doesn't appear in the dropdown list. Since this is the first time I am downloading into this computer with Windows 10 it was suggested that I need to load new drivers but I can't seem to find them.

msgbdm, Mar 7, 2020
  4. xwray Win User

Microsoft10 does'nt recognize my KodakEasyShareC813. Cannot download photos anymore! WHY?

Unable to get Win10 to recognize EPSON 4870 Photo Scanner

Thanks Steve...I performed these steps *exactly* as well as with the 4870 drivers. Nothing is working. I have just about concluded that for whatever reason my Win10 install (from the "free" upgrade version) and the 4870 just aren't compatible. I just now reinstalled Win7 on a spare drive and installed the drivers without incident.
    I didn't really want to switch to Win10 anyhow what with all of it's privacy concerns and only did so because of the ongoing windows update issues with Win7. When it unilaterally decided to rename one of my folders screwing up my photo links I nearly removed it then and there. There's a lot more about Win10 I do not like and I'm probably going to toss it and go back to 7 permanently.

xwray, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft10 does'nt recognize my KodakEasyShareC813. Cannot download photos anymore! WHY?

1. Microsoft10 does'nt recognize my KodakEasyShareC813. Cannot download photos anymore! WHY? - Similar Threads - Microsoft10 does'nt recognize

2. Why won't windows recognize my iPad anymore?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why won't windows recognize my iPad anymore?: Windows no longer recognizes my iPad in Explorer iTunes but still sees my iPhone. Why? My iPad was working fine connecting with iTunes a little over a week ago. Last working on 6/16/23. Not sure but following updating both Windows to KB5027293 and iTunes to 12.12.9.4 suddenly...
  3. Why won't windows recognize my iPad anymore?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't windows recognize my iPad anymore?: Windows no longer recognizes my iPad in Explorer iTunes but still sees my iPhone. Why? My iPad was working fine connecting with iTunes a little over a week ago. Last working on 6/16/23. Not sure but following updating both Windows to KB5027293 and iTunes to 12.12.9.4 suddenly...
  4. Why doesn't my computer recognize Wifi network anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why doesn't my computer recognize Wifi network anymore?: My hp envy (I think) laptop was running with wifi until randomly there was a crash restarted, I think correlating with an update, and now It doesn't recognize any wifi networks; in the control panel it doesn't even show an option to enable or disable wifi, only ethernet,...
  5. microsoft10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft10: I cannot access microsoft at all --no 'start' (not very computer literate) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft10/bebb3345-2aef-4a02-8c65-66e7f382c886
  6. why my windows 10 cannot recognize there is no internet?

why my windows 10 cannot recognize there is no internet?: why my windows 10 cannot recognize there is no internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-windows-10-cannot-recognize-there-is-no/bef0192b-739f-4f93-a7ec-9bdf85869ebd
  7. photo does'nt open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photo does'nt open: Whenever i try to open a photo or a image i get an error "invalid value for register". it happens to all photos [ATTACH]" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-doesnt-open/2663347e-5382-4be1-bc12-4e167aef4fe2"
  8. Microsoft Photos not recognizing many faces in my Onedrive photos anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos not recognizing many faces in my Onedrive photos anymore: Hello, Today i'm writing to let you guys know about a bug i've been encountering with Microsoft Photos. I have over 20,000+ photos saved on my Onedrive, and photos isn't detecting faces, i have seen other people reporting about this on here and on Windows 10 Feedback....
  9. Having trouble initialising microsoft10.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Having trouble initialising microsoft10.: trying to get clearance to set up microsoft 10 on my new laptop. Any guidance please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-initialising-microsoft10/cc049f8a-bd15-408d-b662-094e74f43e8b"
  10. Microsoft10 update

Microsoft10 update: I was shutting down my computer and an update started downloading, It got up to 100% with the comment "please wait". I waited 3 days and still the message "please wait". I tried hitting the esc key, the return key, backspace key, ctrl, alt and windows with all combinations...