Windows 10: microsoft10

Discus and support microsoft10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot access microsoft at all --no 'start' (not very computer literate)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by donrosie, Dec 12, 2019.

1. donrosie Win User

microsoft10

I cannot access microsoft at all --no 'start' (not very computer literate)

:)

donrosie, Dec 12, 2019

2. Is it fine Downloading and installing Windows 10 from Microsoft10.

*Original Title: Microsoft 10

Microsoft10 was downloaded on to my laptop from an E-mail request and seems to be working fine but I was told I should uninstall it and re-install it thru Microsoft. If I do not do that will it cause a problem in the future. Thank you. Would like an answer
    from Microsoft.

miriambutler, Dec 12, 2019
  3. keyboard

After Microsoft10 updates my keyboard is not functioning properly unless I use the FN key.

LaurenceLovan, Dec 12, 2019
  4. microsoft10

HP Envy 4500 scanning issues

I have a HP Envy 4500 printer. I am trying to scan from that printer to my computer which uses Microsoft10. Need help figuring that out.

Original Title: scanning questions

KristenBadra, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

microsoft10

1. microsoft10 - Similar Threads - microsoft10

2. How do I create a new pin with windows with microsoft10 it's asking me for my old pin I...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I create a new pin with windows with microsoft10 it's asking me for my old pin I...: How do I create a new pin when asked for my old pin which I didn't have https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-new-pin-with-windows-with/7b2eda8a-b35b-409e-a955-ff3985b78610
  3. Upgraded Microsoft10 from 7, FIles are gone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upgraded Microsoft10 from 7, FIles are gone.: I just downloaded 10 and installed. All my browser bookmarks, photos, etc are gone. I looked at windows.old in File Explorer under my user folder and it is not there. Any thoughts?...
  4. Microsoft10 does'nt recognize my KodakEasyShareC813. Cannot download photos anymore! WHY?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft10 does'nt recognize my KodakEasyShareC813. Cannot download photos anymore! WHY?: My Microsoft 10 program says my camera doesn't exist, I've loaded my computer for several years from my KodalEasyShareC813. Now it isn't recognized. What gives, I'm Desperate!!!!...
  5. Having trouble initialising microsoft10.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Having trouble initialising microsoft10.: trying to get clearance to set up microsoft 10 on my new laptop. Any guidance please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-initialising-microsoft10/cc049f8a-bd15-408d-b662-094e74f43e8b"
  6. Microsoft10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft10 update: I was shutting down my computer and an update started downloading, It got up to 100% with the comment "please wait". I waited 3 days and still the message "please wait". I tried hitting the esc key, the return key, backspace key, ctrl, alt and windows with all combinations...