Windows 10: MicrosoftFSX with the product number, how can i activate without it

Discus and support MicrosoftFSX with the product number, how can i activate without it in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; after moving a few times i lost my product number for MS FSX how can i activate without it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by charlesmairs, Feb 23, 2020.

1. MicrosoftFSX with the product number, how can i activate without it

after moving a few times i lost my product number for MS FSX how can i activate without it

:)

charlesmairs, Feb 23, 2020

2. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Ben Voigt Win User
    Is it possible to use a Windows 10 product key to activate a Windows 7 installation?

According to Microsoft, you can't use your Windows 10 keys. You will have to call Activation Support, provide proof that you have a license with downgrade rights, and they will provide a response to the activation challenge that will result in a one-time activation of an install.

Source: Device Partner Center

Ben Voigt, Feb 23, 2020
  4. MicrosoftFSX with the product number, how can i activate without it

Windows 10 Product Key

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to skip the activation step and install Windows 10. After the installation is complete, you can activate the copy of Windows via phone by following the steps provided below:

• Press “Windows key + R”, type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Refer the link below for information regarding activation:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/activation-in-windows-10

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

MicrosoftFSX with the product number, how can i activate without it

1. MicrosoftFSX with the product number, how can i activate without it - Similar Threads - MicrosoftFSX product number

2. How can I activate FSX product over the phone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I activate FSX product over the phone: I finally was able to successfully re install FSX deluxe onto my Windows 10 computer. Now I am having issues activating FSX and the Accelerator add. Can I simply activate the product over the phone?...
  3. How can i get a product key to activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get a product key to activate windows: How can i get a missing product key for a fairly used Dell intel celeron, windows8.1 to activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-product-key-to-activate-windows/5ce2a88e-7fce-4047-9a69-872686c37384
  4. How can i get a product key to activate windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get a product key to activate windows: How can i get a missing product key for a fairly used Dell intel celeron, windows8.1 to activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-product-key-to-activate-windows/5ce2a88e-7fce-4047-9a69-872686c37384
  5. Activate windows without product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate windows without product Key: How do i activate windows 10 without product key and how do I set up remote desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-without-product-key/3ffe124f-658a-40b3-80a3-2a035f2b6ee4
  6. Activating Windows without a product key

Activating Windows without a product key: Hoping someone could help me out. Last year, I bought a laptop secondhand. I believed that it had been set up properly but have found that everytime it updates, it practically factory resets. After some investigation, I believe that it was not properly activated and needs...
  7. How Do I Activate My Windows Without A Product Key?

How Do I Activate My Windows Without A Product Key?: Good afternoon family. I am new here and I need some help. I got a PC from a friend and had windows 10 installed on my PC at some PC repair shop. I wish to activate it but it is asking for me to either purchase another windows 10 or use the product key; both of which am...
  8. How can I activate FSX with an Authorization Number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I activate FSX with an Authorization Number?: I am moving my copy of FSX Gold Edition from my old pc to a new pc. I received an authorization number from Microsoft two years ago which activated okay on my old pc. Where do I enter this authorization number in FSX on my new PC for activation?...
  9. How can i activate windows 10 without a product key number

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i activate windows 10 without a product key number: How can l activate windows 10 without a product key number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-windows-10-without-a-product/89fb5c2b-764b-4e09-9f35-244cb4c71e3d
  10. How can i activate windows 10 without product key?

How can i activate windows 10 without product key?: I upgraded my laptop from 8.1 to 10 for free, but since it lags a downed the iso again then perform a clean install however as i install it it requires product key so i just skip it since i don't know it, i thought it would automatically activated just like in upgrading but...