Windows 10: Microsoft's app gap widens as BA joins Chase in killing...

Discus and support Microsoft's app gap widens as BA joins Chase in killing... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last week, Chase Bank confirmed that it was dropping its support for the Windows Phone platform, citing a lack of demand from its customers. Now, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jan 28, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft's app gap widens as BA joins Chase in killing...

Source

:)

labeeman, Jan 28, 2015

2. Chase Mobile app for WP7

Chase. Microsoft simply checks that the app Chase develops is suitable for distribution in the Marketplace.

Trevor J Lawrence, Jan 28, 2015
  3. Facebook on People Hub has large, random gaps in time between posts

Hi Andy,

I appreciate the response. I checked out a few things:

• People Hub - currently has a gap between 8 hours and 15 hours
    • Facebook Beta app - first post was from about 8 hours ago (almost, but not exactly the post where things start missing in the People Hub); after refreshing, no gaps in posts
    • mobile browser - no gaps
    • checked out People Hub after refreshing Facebook Beta app - gap increased by one post (still 8 hours and 15 hours between posts, but on the 8 hours side, one dropped off and joined the void
    I know someone will be suspicious of the Facebook Beta app, but I've seen this long before that app existed. I find the coincidence between the gap and the app's last refresh to be interesting so I'll keep an eye on that to see if there's any correlation.
    If so, I'll see if the regular Facebook app ends up in similar scenarios.

Thanks again and have a nice holiday,

Chris

Chris_Allan, Jan 28, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft's app gap widens as BA joins Chase in killing...

1. Microsoft's app gap widens as BA joins Chase in killing... - Similar Threads - Microsoft's app gap

2. Pc when turned on keeps beeping "ba do" "ba do" every 2 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc when turned on keeps beeping "ba do" "ba do" every 2 seconds.: My system when turned on keeps beeping every 2 seconds. "Ba,do" Ba,do" I tried everything drives, check for cable malfunctions, nothing wrong. The only problem is the continuous beeping....
  3. chase zelle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chase zelle: CHASE / ZELLE - I now with a new recipient I get a popup from "chase on line" IN MY LAPTOP windows 10, when sending money by Zelle, that says "Confirm your Identity - Let’s make sure it’s you” “For your security we’ll text a one time code to your mobile. Use this code to...
  4. chase zelle

chase zelle: CHASE / ZELLE - I now with a new recipient I get a popup from "chase on line" IN MY LAPTOP windows 10, when sending money by Zelle, that says "Confirm your Identity - Let’s make sure it’s you” “For your security we’ll text a one time code to your mobile. Use this code to...
  5. chase zelle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Gap in screen

Gap in screen: There is a gap between my taskbar and my window screen. I check on settings and it is set to 100 percent. I tried to use different resolution and scaling there is no effect at all....
  7. Gap on screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gap on screen.: There is a 5/8" gap between the open page and the top of the screen. Some help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gap-on-screen/52808646-1efb-47bb-8b11-2e98d5901c04
  8. app chased dump generated error followed by BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    app chased dump generated error followed by BSOD: Alright so I get this error "App chased dump generated" few times when playing a game than I get BSOD saying VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR.My computer runs 2 graphic cards one is: INTEL(R) HD GRAPHICS 620 and the other NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 950M. I have updated Nvidia to the...
  9. "App chased dump generated" error followed by BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "App chased dump generated" error followed by BSOD: Alright so I get this error "App chased dump generated" few times when playing a game than I get BSOD saying VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR.My computer runs 2 graphic cards one is: INTEL(R) HD GRAPHICS 620 and the other NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 950M. I have updated Nvidia to the...
  10. Microsoft hones its plans to try to close the app gap

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft hones its plans to try to close the app gap: As 2014 comes to a close, Microsoft still hasn't made much of a dent in closing the app gap -- at least on the mobile front -- between Windows and other operating systems. Plan A for getting more apps on Windows, and especially Windows mobile, devices remains moving to the...