Microsoft's app gap widens as BA joins Chase in killing...

Discus and support Microsoft's app gap widens as BA joins Chase in killing... in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Last week, Chase Bank confirmed that it was dropping its support for the Windows Phone platform, citing a lack of demand from its customers. Now, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jan 29, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Source

:)

labeeman, Jan 29, 2015
  2. Trevor J Lawrence Win User

Chase Mobile app for WP7

Chase. Microsoft simply checks that the app Chase develops is suitable for distribution in the Marketplace.

Trevor J Lawrence, Jan 29, 2015
  3. Chris_Allan Win User
    Facebook on People Hub has large, random gaps in time between posts

Hi Andy,

I appreciate the response. I checked out a few things:

• People Hub - currently has a gap between 8 hours and 15 hours
    • Facebook Beta app - first post was from about 8 hours ago (almost, but not exactly the post where things start missing in the People Hub); after refreshing, no gaps in posts
    • mobile browser - no gaps
    • checked out People Hub after refreshing Facebook Beta app - gap increased by one post (still 8 hours and 15 hours between posts, but on the 8 hours side, one dropped off and joined the void
    I know someone will be suspicious of the Facebook Beta app, but I've seen this long before that app existed. I find the coincidence between the gap and the app's last refresh to be interesting so I'll keep an eye on that to see if there's any correlation.
    If so, I'll see if the regular Facebook app ends up in similar scenarios.

Thanks again and have a nice holiday,

Chris

Chris_Allan, Jan 29, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft's app gap widens as BA joins Chase in killing...

Microsoft's app gap widens as BA joins Chase in killing... - Similar Threads - Microsoft's app gap

1. New Microsoft Launcher app 4.10 version for Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Launcher app 4.10 version for Android: With Microsoft Launcher (formerly known as Arrow Launcher), you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent...
  2. Microsoft is giving its Office 365 apps a makeover

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is giving its Office 365 apps a makeover: Microsoft is giving its Office 365 apps a makeover A simplified ribbon, new search experience, and more are coming to Microsoft's Office apps. Read all about in this link Microsoft is giving its Office 365 apps a makeover | Windows Central looking forward to trying this 112170
  3. Microsoft Store Apps crashing few seconds after they've been opened

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store Apps crashing few seconds after they've been opened: Title says it all, I just wanted to try paint3d, sketch book and mixed reality and they all seem to crash after few seconds. Even the Microsoft Store crashes like this sometimes 112042
  4. ASUS’ ScreenPad apps for ZenBook Pro is now available in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    ASUS’ ScreenPad apps for ZenBook Pro is now available in the Microsoft Store: At Computex, ASUS unveiled its new ZenBook Pro laptop lineup, this is a laptop that’s about more than just raw power. It’s one of the first Windows 10-powered laptops to support the ScreenPad feature, which is touted as an innovative trackpad. ASUS has replaced the...
  5. Microsoft releases a new update for Photos app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases a new update for Photos app on Windows 10: Microsoft yesterday rolled out an update for Photos app on Windows 10, and it appears that new version is available for everyone. The update for Windows 10 Photos app brings no new features and improvements, but Microsoft has quietly added video editor shortcut to the Start...
  6. Microsoft’s Paint 3D app for Windows 10 updated with new improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Paint 3D app for Windows 10 updated with new improvements: Microsoft today pushed out a new update for its Paint 3D app for Windows 10 users. The latest update pushes the app to version 4.1805.15037.0 and it comes with minor improvements. Users of the Paint 3D app will now see a new reveal effect on the ribbon display icons. The...
  7. Microsoft hones its plans to try to close the app gap

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft hones its plans to try to close the app gap: As 2014 comes to a close, Microsoft still hasn't made much of a dent in closing the app gap -- at least on the mobile front -- between Windows and other operating systems. Plan A for getting more apps on Windows, and especially Windows mobile, devices remains moving to the...
Microsoft's app gap widens as BA joins Chase in killing... solved