Windows 10: Microsoft's app gap widens as BA joins Chase in killing...

Discus and support Microsoft's app gap widens as BA joins Chase in killing... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last week, Chase Bank confirmed that it was dropping its support for the Windows Phone platform, citing a lack of demand from its customers. Now, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jan 28, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft's app gap widens as BA joins Chase in killing...

Source

:)

labeeman, Jan 28, 2015
  2. Trevor J Lawrence Win User

Chase Mobile app for WP7

Chase. Microsoft simply checks that the app Chase develops is suitable for distribution in the Marketplace.

Trevor J Lawrence, Jan 28, 2015
  3. Chris_Allan Win User
    Facebook on People Hub has large, random gaps in time between posts

Hi Andy,

I appreciate the response. I checked out a few things:

• People Hub - currently has a gap between 8 hours and 15 hours
    • Facebook Beta app - first post was from about 8 hours ago (almost, but not exactly the post where things start missing in the People Hub); after refreshing, no gaps in posts
    • mobile browser - no gaps
    • checked out People Hub after refreshing Facebook Beta app - gap increased by one post (still 8 hours and 15 hours between posts, but on the 8 hours side, one dropped off and joined the void
    I know someone will be suspicious of the Facebook Beta app, but I've seen this long before that app existed. I find the coincidence between the gap and the app's last refresh to be interesting so I'll keep an eye on that to see if there's any correlation.
    If so, I'll see if the regular Facebook app ends up in similar scenarios.

Thanks again and have a nice holiday,

Chris

Chris_Allan, Jan 28, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft's app gap widens as BA joins Chase in killing...

1. Microsoft's app gap widens as BA joins Chase in killing... - Similar Threads - Microsoft's app gap

2. Microsoft has killed my Epson Workforce 610 Scanner App

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft has killed my Epson Workforce 610 Scanner App: Within the past 2 weeks or so (more than likely tied to the last Windows 10 update), I can no longer use my Epson device for scanning with the Epson Scan App. This comes after 9+ years of using this App with both Windows 7 and 10. When I try to scan, the process is blocked...
  3. How to join Microsoft’s Early App Preview Program

in Windows 10 News
    How to join Microsoft’s Early App Preview Program: [ATTACH] After the Windows Insider Program became a success, a similar program was announced for Microsoft Office products named as the Office Insider Program. Microsoft has taken this concept of pushing pre-release to the willing audience to another level. They are now [...]...
  4. Annoying GAP in Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying GAP in Navigation Pane: Is there some tweak to fix this gap in Build 17063? there was no GAP in the previous build. [img] 101455
  5. Today's MS Updates kill apps

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Today's MS Updates kill apps: WUP, KB3038930, KB3040021, KB3021952 and one AMD Radeon HD 5450 installed today. Daum PotPlayer for playing videos, etc., Cyberlink PowerDirector 13 and AudioDirector 5 fail to open now. 4256
  6. Gap in Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Gap in Taskbar?: [img] It usually takes a little while, but at some point this little gap in the taskbar appears and the only way I've ever managed to get rid of it is doing a full reinstall of Windows. Then its usually gone for little while (weeks to months) but then will come back...
  7. Big gap on taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Big gap on taskbar icons: Hello. After installing a software (Splashtop), the gap between the icons on taskbar became big. If I uninstall the software, everything goes back to normal. Is there a way to customize the gap/space between the icons? Here is a picture of what I'm talking about....
  8. Microsoft hones its plans to try to close the app gap

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft hones its plans to try to close the app gap: As 2014 comes to a close, Microsoft still hasn't made much of a dent in closing the app gap -- at least on the mobile front -- between Windows and other operating systems. Plan A for getting more apps on Windows, and especially Windows mobile, devices remains moving to the...
  9. Microsoft is in Talks to Join Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is in Talks to Join Movies Anywhere: As you may know, Microsoft’s Movies & TV service was left out in the cold when Disney expanded Movies Anywhere to include multiple content providers. But that will likely change, I was told. “Microsoft is committed to delivering rich entertainment experiences to our...
  10. Microsoft joins the Coalition For Better Ads

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft joins the Coalition For Better Ads: At Microsoft, we believe in supporting and collaborating with the online advertising industry to develop standards that make the digital ecosystem function better for consumers, marketers and publishers. In this spirit, we are excited to announce that Microsoft has joined...