Windows 10: Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support!

Discus and support Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Has anyone any idea why Microsoft's Assure Plan, 24 hours Tech support for up to five devices is not working due to their one phone number being down... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Zane5, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Zane5 Win User

Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support!

Has anyone any idea why Microsoft's Assure Plan, 24 hours Tech support for up to five devices is not working due to their one phone number being down with Technical Issues!

No one will help , no one answers emails and their web site is not fit for purpose?

Just need to find a number that works, also had booked call backs and even one promise of phone support; but not one of them called!

Anyone have any ideas please?

Zane5

:)

Zane5, Mar 24, 2019

2. Microsoft Assure Plan Support

What has happened to Microsoft support for their ASSURE PLAN? I have made three attempts to contact a Chat person only to get responses asking me questions with no box for my response. I thought the Assure Plan was 24/7. Apparently no one works on Sunday
    who knows there is a problem with getting a response.

I used to be able to talk to a person on the phone but now they don't work weekends. I am extremely frustrated with their lack of support (that I paid for).

If this keeps up I am going to switch to Google.

Phil in Decatur IL, Mar 24, 2019
  3. The $150 MS Assure Tech Support Plan Is A Fraud

I purchased the $150 MS Assure Tech Support plan. EVERY time I attempt to use it, I get a message that I have logged in too many times, and that I should try again later. In almost a year, I have not been able to contact MS Assure and get the support
    THAT I PAID FOR. This plan is a rip off. MS has no intention whatsoever of honoring their contractural obligations. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON THIS PLAN. IT IS FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chip Pearson, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support!

Microsoft Assure Premium Tech Support subscription issue on Windows 10.

I too have Assure plan Plan info states 24/7 help Call this morning Recording - not open call back but did not give hours.

yetifreddy, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support!

1. Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support! - Similar Threads - Microsofts Assure Plan

2. ASSURE or AZURE TECH SUPPORT 24/7

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ASSURE or AZURE TECH SUPPORT 24/7: Hello, I have spent the last three days talking to 'bots' which cannot help me. I need an actual live person to go into my computer to fix my problem as I do not know how, and the bots are unable to assist. Why am I paying $150 year for this service ?...
  3. is microsoft assure plan any benefit

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    is microsoft assure plan any benefit: i am paying for microsoft assure and i believe it was a benefit the first time i paid as I was told i have too for the support i needed. but over the last year, I have called many times to the normal support or chat and no one ever asks me for assure and some people don't...
  4. A Billing problem for Microsoft Assure Plan

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A Billing problem for Microsoft Assure Plan: This question falls well outside Windows Technical Support. I can't get ant telephone or chat. I signed up for Microsoft Assure Support. I changed my mind. When I applied for the refund, I selected one of my debit cards, It turns out that card cannot be increased except...
  5. Microsoft Assure Paid Plan Plan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Assure Paid Plan Plan: On August 7, I called for my regular paid tuneup. I don't know what he did but the computer was even slower. I called again on August 8, the issue became worse the individual was unsure of what he was doing. I called again twice after with the long hold. Then finally...
  6. Assure Plan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assure Plan: Why is it so difficult to get help for a paid plan????? I mean Assure which I pay for and need help because EDGE does not work with Outlook 2010. I spent a few hours last night with MS tech support and they have no clue how to fix...
  7. what are the details of the Assure tech service plan?

what are the details of the Assure tech service plan?: what are the details of the Assure tech service plan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-details-of-the-assure-tech-service/33453d07-71cd-4e80-af5a-2ff0bd342de4"
  8. Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan

Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan: The Assure Software Support Plan has only has one review which is a 1 star rating Has anyone got any experience in using this or am I wasting my money?...
  9. assured plan $99

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    assured plan $99: where do i go to cancel assure plan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assured-plan-99/c1a7bac9-36f7-4d07-b7e4-bc942c5c411b"
  10. poor response from assure support plan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    poor response from assure support plan: do you think by now we care if someone has our email? we the customers that trusted in you to come through with the assure support for $161+ are still receiving the run around. I actually had a tech tell me to get out of it there is no support only community forums and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft assure plan support

2. microsoft assure plan