Windows 10: Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support!

Discus and support Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Has anyone any idea why Microsoft's Assure Plan, 24 hours Tech support for up to five devices is not working due to their one phone number being down... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Zane5, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Zane5 Win User

Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support!

Has anyone any idea why Microsoft's Assure Plan, 24 hours Tech support for up to five devices is not working due to their one phone number being down with Technical Issues!

No one will help , no one answers emails and their web site is not fit for purpose?

Just need to find a number that works, also had booked call backs and even one promise of phone support; but not one of them called!

Anyone have any ideas please?

Zane5

:)

Zane5, Mar 24, 2019

2. Microsoft Assure Plan Support

What has happened to Microsoft support for their ASSURE PLAN? I have made three attempts to contact a Chat person only to get responses asking me questions with no box for my response. I thought the Assure Plan was 24/7. Apparently no one works on Sunday
    who knows there is a problem with getting a response.

I used to be able to talk to a person on the phone but now they don't work weekends. I am extremely frustrated with their lack of support (that I paid for).

If this keeps up I am going to switch to Google.

Phil in Decatur IL, Mar 24, 2019
  3. The $150 MS Assure Tech Support Plan Is A Fraud

I purchased the $150 MS Assure Tech Support plan. EVERY time I attempt to use it, I get a message that I have logged in too many times, and that I should try again later. In almost a year, I have not been able to contact MS Assure and get the support
    THAT I PAID FOR. This plan is a rip off. MS has no intention whatsoever of honoring their contractural obligations. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON THIS PLAN. IT IS FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chip Pearson, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support!

Microsoft Assure Premium Tech Support subscription issue on Windows 10.

I too have Assure plan Plan info states 24/7 help Call this morning Recording - not open call back but did not give hours.

yetifreddy, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support!

1. Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support! - Similar Threads - Microsofts Assure Plan

2. Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan: The Assure Software Support Plan has only has one review which is a 1 star rating Has anyone got any experience in using this or am I wasting my money?...
  3. Spent 2 Hours with windows "tech support" for no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spent 2 Hours with windows "tech support" for no reason: This is unreal I have a WINDOWS ISSUE... contact windows "tech support" spend 2 hours trying to figure out what's wrong guy leaves without even letting me know. I am having trouble with my storage devices if someone actually wants to help please let me know....
  4. assured plan $99

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    assured plan $99: where do i go to cancel assure plan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assured-plan-99/c1a7bac9-36f7-4d07-b7e4-bc942c5c411b"
  5. tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tech support: why does my screen locks me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/bfd891fa-3f76-4add-a576-6b3194aa9af2
  6. tech support

tech support: I have received a phone call saying my Microsoft tech support account is expiring in 2 days and will automatically be renewed for $800.00.I don't believe I have such account. I believe this is a phony attempt to collect money from me. Can you confirm this to be a false action...
  7. Change Payment for Assure PLan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Payment for Assure PLan: I cannot change the payment from credit card to PayPal. Please send me a link to do so. Thanks Paul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-payment-for-assure-plan/205948a2-84ea-495d-b661-c89018f7d5b5
  8. Tech Support

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tech Support: I keep trying to purchase from Microsoft Store and I keep getting a pop up saying connect a device. I'm on my desktop computer and I have done what it's asked 5 times. Will not acknowledge my computer nor add device. Going insane, someone please help. Thanks....
  9. Tech support

Tech support: My PC was not updating and I asked for help . I asked for an Agent to do Quick Access and have a look he said OK. Then asked for my first and last name my email address and phone number. This has never happened before I got suspicious and cut him off . Was I right in doing...
  10. poor response from assure support plan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    poor response from assure support plan: do you think by now we care if someone has our email? we the customers that trusted in you to come through with the assure support for $161+ are still receiving the run around. I actually had a tech tell me to get out of it there is no support only community forums and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft assure plan support

2. microsoft assure plan