Windows 10: Microsoft's big decision: Who gets a free upgrade to Win10

Discus and support Microsoft's big decision: Who gets a free upgrade to Win10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; well You are right Bunny, i started with that option, simply forgot about it. Will reuse that again. Thanks for waking me up Jeff Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by bru, Jan 5, 2015.

1. jeffrys Win User

Microsoft's big decision: Who gets a free upgrade to Win10

well You are right Bunny,

i started with that option, simply forgot about it.

Will reuse that again.

Thanks for waking me up

Jeff

jeffrys, Jan 13, 2015
  2. jeffrys Win User

ok guys, done, finally i have the Start Menu back, now just have to wait for Stardock, Objectdock, Modernmix, Decor8, etc....

Jeff

jeffrys, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft's big decision: Who gets a free upgrade to Win10

1. Microsoft's big decision: Who gets a free upgrade to Win10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft's big decision

2. Is Win8 upgraded to WIn10 free ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Win8 upgraded to WIn10 free ?: Same as the question. 1 Do I need a new Win10 product key ? 2 Do I need to enter the old Win8 product key ? I don't know my Win8 key as it was bought many years ago. Thank you for answering....
  3. Is Win8 upgraded to WIn10 free ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Win8 upgraded to WIn10 free ?: Same as the question. 1 Do I need a new Win10 product key ? 2 Do I need to enter the old Win8 product key ? I don't know my Win8 key as it was bought many years ago. Thank you for answering....
  4. Who decides the future of Windows 10? Who are the real decision makers? There are some...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Who decides the future of Windows 10? Who are the real decision makers? There are some...: I spend a lot of time on my my gaming PC im using it to write this post - I use 10 Pro 20H2 19042.685 Iam an outspoken advocate and all around fan of Microsoft and what they have done since. Quick background I am 33 yr old man - been glued to a PC screen since I was 5 years...
  5. Win10 free upgrade version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 free upgrade version: After Win10 download, pc settings needs to be reset manually again. But Win10 is demanding to reactive Windows, What? Windows isn't Activated, pressed the button to activate - nothing happens? >2nd question, after upgrading to win10, system is rejecting owner to enter Devise...
  6. Win10 free upgrade after reformatting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 free upgrade after reformatting: EDIT: For future reference, when resetting (reformat) your windows 10 PC, you won't need to reinstall your OS. I'm not sure if its the same thing for when you completely wipe your PC though. [How to Reset Your Windows 10 PC] We've only bought the Win8 disk and got the Win...
  7. Getting Win10 free upgrade installed on new drive

Getting Win10 free upgrade installed on new drive: Greetings, I've researched this but have a bit of a unique situation. I am running windows 7 on a SATA2 SSD but I plan to upgrade to a PCIe SSD when I install Windows 10. Up until now I thought I would have to spring for a new OEM windows 10 disk, however I wonder if this...
  8. A few questions for decision to upgrade

A few questions for decision to upgrade: Currently, Win7 Pro on new laptop- I purchased a refurbished Lenovo T530 (replacing a limping 6-7 year old T61), 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM built 2012, Nvidia card, 15.6" FHD (1920x1080) NO TOUCH, Intel Core i5 3320M (2.60GHz). The machine config I wanted is not being produced yet...
  9. Buying instead of the Free Upgrade of Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Buying instead of the Free Upgrade of Win10: How many folks are planning to buy the Win10 Pro version when it is released? I am going to buy a full copy when it is comes out. A year does not last very long and then we will need to buy it anyways. Hopefully MS will include a discount for us early buyers or for those...
  10. Question About Free Upgrade To Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Question About Free Upgrade To Win10: I am confused about the one year free upgrade. Is it free as in upgrade for a year and it is yours to have forever? Or is it free for one year and then you have to pay even though you already upgraded? 5215