Windows 10: Microsoft's BUILD conference is sold out, Windows 9 highly anticipated

Discus and support Microsoft's BUILD conference is sold out, Windows 9 highly anticipated in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Like many before it, Microsoft’s BUILD conference has sold out. The conference, which kicks off in early April (Neowin will be there) is Microsoft’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by SkyKast, Nov 19, 2008.

1. SkyKast Win User

Microsoft's BUILD conference is sold out, Windows 9 highly anticipated

More

:)

SkyKast, Nov 19, 2008
  2. Entegy Win User

what is google doing !!!

Microsoft is expected to unveil the platform at BUILD. Highly, highly doubt that anything beyond the SDK will be released at BUILD. And once Microsoft releases it, it will likely be another month or two before
    the mobile operators get off their butt and approve it for their devices.

Entegy, Jan 15, 2014
  3. 0x80070570

I got this error code when I try to install Windows Build 15063 on my laptop. I got the ISO file. The error occurs at 10% when preparing files for installation. I highly anticipate any suggestions.

diabo---01, Nov 18, 2008
Thema:

Microsoft's BUILD conference is sold out, Windows 9 highly anticipated

1. Microsoft's BUILD conference is sold out, Windows 9 highly anticipated - Similar Threads - Microsoft's BUILD conference

2. Microsoft Build 2021 digital developer conference registration open

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Build 2021 digital developer conference registration open: Explore what’s next in tech and the future of hybrid work. Join us May 25-27, 2021 at Microsoft Build. Read more: https://register.build.microsoft.com/ https://mybuild.microsoft.com/home Tweet— Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 178385
  3. As I anticipated......

in Windows 10 Customization
    As I anticipated......: Nothing related to a Microsoft inquiry is simple! I have a SIMPLE question..... Are TWO different passwords required, one for a Microsoft account & ANOTHER one for gmail.com? Or does ONE password serve BOTH accounts? Thanks!...
  4. Windows 10’s highly anticipated Sets feature is not ready for testing yet

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s highly anticipated Sets feature is not ready for testing yet: It looks like Windows 10’s highly anticipated feature Sets is not ready for testing yet as Microsoft’s Brandon LeBlanc has confirmed that the software giant is still working on Sets. Windows 10 Sets is an impressive feature that would group your favourites apps together for...
  5. AI news from #MSBuild Microsoft Build 2018 developers conference

in Windows 10 News
    AI news from #MSBuild Microsoft Build 2018 developers conference: At Microsoft’s Build developers conference in Seattle this week, the company is unveiling a series of new and updated tools that will help developers incorporate artificial intelligence into their processes and applications, regardless of their background and training in the...
  6. Anticipation of 9 compared to 8

in Windows 10 Support
    Anticipation of 9 compared to 8: Wasn't sure if this should go here or in the chill out section, if wrong place please move For those that were around before 8 was released (getting ready for the beta of it) what was the feeling towards it compared to now getting ready for 9 to come out Unfortunately I...
  7. Agenda for the Build Conference on April 29

in Windows 10 News
    Agenda for the Build Conference on April 29: Although Windows 10's expected launch is just a few months away, Microsoft's Build conference will focus on more than the Windows 10 developer story. [img] Microsoft's annual developer conference, Build 2015, kicks off on Wednesday April 29. Though it's pretty well...
  8. Microsoft to Make the Windows 9 Start Menu Highly Customizable

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to Make the Windows 9 Start Menu Highly Customizable: The Windows Start menu remains an important subject for the Redmond-based tech giant, with many users calling for the company to bring it back in the modern operating system as soon as possible. Terry Myerson, head of the operating system [img] division at Microsoft,...
  9. BUILD 2017 Conference Rollup for .NET Developers

in Windows 10 News
    BUILD 2017 Conference Rollup for .NET Developers: The BUILD Conference was lovely this last week, as was OSCON. I was fortunate to be at both. You can watch all the interviews and training sessions from BUILD 2017 on Channel 9. Here's a few sessions that you might be interested in. Scott Hunter, Kasey Uhlenhuth, and I...
  10. Microsoft: Windows 10 will not be sold as a subscription

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: Windows 10 will not be sold as a subscription: I thought I would bring this over here as well & it should clear things up. At its press event today, Microsoft announced that Windows 10 will be a free upgrade for Windows 7 and Windows 8 users during its first year of availability. There was some confusion, however,...