Windows 10: Microsoft’s CEO Explains How the Company Sees the Future of Win Phone

Discus and support Microsoft’s CEO Explains How the Company Sees the Future of Win Phone in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft’s CEO Explains How the Company Sees the Future of Windows Phone Redmond just wants to create a new product category [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Microsoft’s CEO Explains How the Company Sees the Future of Win Phone

Microsoft’s CEO Explains How the Company Sees the Future of Windows Phone
    Redmond just wants to create a new product category

Microsoft’s CEO Explains How the Company Sees the Future of Win Phone [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...ampaign=buffer

:)

Cluster Head, Apr 3, 2016
  2. twozero3 Win User

Why don't nokia promoting its belle phone ?

Yes, for reasons that one day may be explained to a psychiatrist working in a mental institution or a judge presiding over a huge corporate breach of fiduciary duty case, the current CEO of Nokia chose to abandon, what was at the time, the most widely used
    and profitable smartphone operating system in the world (Symbian) to exclusively use one that was almost unused by anyone and had a proven track record of failure... Windows Phone.

That CEO has decided that the future of Nokia smartphones is to ONLY push Microsoft's Windows Phone product even if it means lost profits and market share for Nokia. For that reason Nokia will not promote anything that could take away from the miniscule
    sales of Lumia/Windows Phone and that means Symbian and Meego product lines.

The future is not bright if this situation persists

twozero3, Apr 3, 2016
  3. n900 "abandonment"

nono, its been announced that its Microsoft and their CEO is a former Microsoft boss so i'm sure you can come up with your own theory on why they're using Microsoft

it will probably be a good thing for the company as Symbian isn't upto much but i don't see why they should abandon MeeGo

MatthewMaude, Apr 3, 2016
  4. AcuraTML Win User

Microsoft’s CEO Explains How the Company Sees the Future of Win Phone

My understanding regarding the Windows Phone is that Microsoft and many other companies who wanted to get some fresh pie right out of the oven in a 1 trillion dollar industry is that the bottom of the pack missed the bus regarding registrations and patents.

The top players in this industry who govern policy just pulled the carpet again on Microsoft and other big mobile giants to enter the mobile global market due to rule changes in API.

You can make any app and have your own store and isolate your self into a slow death and booted eventually out of the industry if Apple and Google don't agree on giving you access to their combined API systems your toast and Microsoft clearly has no challenge legally and clearly shows that Microsoft is not wanted going to be successful in the mobile industry as they have thought and its getting clearer each and every day, that Microsoft has finally met their own fate on this chapter, more they are on the sidelines the weaker and harder it will be from them to ever entering again, to have a piece of the 1 trillion dollar plus and fast growing mobile sector.

I personally don't think we will ever hear that much about Windows Phone's again to be honest

Apple and Google. Blackballed Microsoft and others in their own game of turning the tables at the right time, and Apple and Google teamed up and now like never before fully control the mobile spectrum and govern it... ( very clever and pin point detailed planning )

The only way MS can be somewhat of a winner in mobile is they sell all the rights and pats over to, Apple and Google and we all that wont ever happen MS wants to keep that strong pride image....

" like they say, what comes around, comes around and someone will always lose out "

AcuraTML, Apr 3, 2016
  5. AcuraTML Win User
    Extension:

As you can see Microsoft has been playing the olive branch game in, ARM and bridging across to Android within their Windows 10 Mobile to smooth out any ill feelings with Google but that wont work their is Apple in the wing and everything has to come to a vote for google/android for any changes in api regulation, in a nutshell this is just another give us a chance please without begging too much in the public, that Microsoft really wants a piece of the pie on a very fast and growing mobile market that is breaking records in records in profits and thousands line up for weeks ahead of time before a new version update goes public and its in the 1000.00US range per unit and only costs 47.00 dollars to manufacture in bulk units plus the % that come back from the mobile data networks provider this market is red hot and wont be going out of system anytime soon in the next 2 to 3 decades...

And this will fully put any stand alone OS in full check mate and start the revolution PC to Mobile

what I gather in the near future what your able to get done with a basic laptop or tablet you will be able to get done with one of these advanced and latest smartphones down the road...

AcuraTML, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft’s CEO Explains How the Company Sees the Future of Win Phone

1. Microsoft’s CEO Explains How the Company Sees the Future of Win Phone - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s CEO Explains

2. Win 11 and still cannot see phone in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 and still cannot see phone in file explorer: I recently upgrade from Win 10 to Win 11 hoping that it would be easier to move music files to my phone. I still cannot find my phone in File Explorer whether by bluetooth or using USB cable. It used to be easy before Win 10. I have followed all of the suggestions I could...
  3. Why the **** is Microsoft such a **** company

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the **** is Microsoft such a **** company: Imagine getting a new computerInstalling windowsbut you cantbecause windows FORCES you to create an accountBUTthat is not even allYOUR ACCOUNT NEEDS TO BE VERIFIED CAUSE THERE MAY BE A SECURITY RISKIM **** BOOTING MY PC FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I NEED ACCESS TO A BROWSER TO DO...
  4. Microsoft UK CEO email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft UK CEO email address: I need to send an email to the MS UK CEO, but the address provided *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not "deliverable". Does anyone have the correct, up-to-date address, please?...
  5. Microsoft UK CEO email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft UK CEO email address: I need to send an email to the MS UK CEO, but the address provided *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not "deliverable". Does anyone have the correct, up-to-date address, please?...
  6. 128gb ssd for win 10 or win... Future proof?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    128gb ssd for win 10 or win... Future proof?: Hello is a 128gb ssd for win 10 or even win... And drivers, updates, etc. Future proof? I know a lot about PC parts and so on but I wonder. 128gb ssd für win 10 oder win... Zukunftsicher?
  7. Free win 10 upgrade in the future?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free win 10 upgrade in the future?: I have a PC with Windows7 and would like upgrade to Win 10. Will Microsoft offer free Win 10 upgrade in the future? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-win-10-upgrade-in-the-future/b66abe36-cadd-42f5-89c6-2f3152a74a9b
  8. CEO Satya Nadella on why Microsoft exists

in Windows 10 News
    CEO Satya Nadella on why Microsoft exists: After holding what might be the device event of the year, Microsoft’s CEO Satya Nadella met with Nilay Patel to discuss the new hardware and his vision for the company. UcoS9aQItgA 25485
  9. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Admits Windows Phone Failed

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Admits Windows Phone Failed: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Admits Windows Phone Failed “No question that we really missed the mobile one” Despite the fact that Microsoft has reiterated its commitment to Windows phones on several occasions so far, there are people out there still questioning the...
  10. Microsoft CEO Nadella: 'We will reinvent productivity'

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft CEO Nadella: 'We will reinvent productivity': Ten days into Microsoft's fiscal 2015, CEO Satya Nadella has sent a missive to the Microsoft troops. It's not all about developers, developers, developers. Or even devices and services. Instead, Nadella's July 10 e-mail message to all full-time employees (which also is...