Windows 10: Microsoft's CEO Says Cortana's Going to Kill the Browser

Discus and support Microsoft's CEO Says Cortana's Going to Kill the Browser in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I know that, I have cortana off and internet search result too that just annoying. But I have no interest in it after all the data the sends to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Microsoft's CEO Says Cortana's Going to Kill the Browser

I know that, I have cortana off and internet search result too that just annoying.

But I have no interest in it after all the data the sends to Microsoft.
    I went to privacy and turned will pretty much everything off. removed 2 services DiagTrack and there was one other
    Went into gpedit and turned off send telementry data and created a reg key to turn it off.
    used ccleaner to removed all useless apps new,weather,camera, money pictures video new app, groove music messaging, etc... all the windows 10 forced useless apps.

darkschneider94, Nov 24, 2015

2. Wzor created a program for all you mentioned above to do automatically and even creates a system restore point before any changes are made. You can have a peek at his page here:

Destroy Windows 10 Spying
    Destroy Windows Spying - Windows spying removal tool

He even has the code posted as open source if anyone is worried about any harm being done to their system. Besides being able to disable Cortana, it automatically disables all spying and telemetry, adds all the appropriate blocking to your hosts file to prevent any MS eavesdropping, it also adds exceptions to Windows Firewall as well giving Microsoft 0 access to anything you do on your W10 machine. You can even delete all the metro apps you don't want with a click of the button. Great piece of software if you ask me *Smile

Have a look.

heyyahblah, Nov 24, 2015
  3. zooburner Win User
    I had fun asking her daft questions.. before disabling her permanently that is !

zooburner, Nov 24, 2015
  4. Microsoft's CEO Says Cortana's Going to Kill the Browser

Thanks a bunch I most defiantly will

darkschneider94, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft's CEO Says Cortana's Going to Kill the Browser

1. Microsoft's CEO Says Cortana's Going to Kill the Browser - Similar Threads - Microsoft's CEO Says

2. Microsoft UK CEO email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft UK CEO email address: I need to send an email to the MS UK CEO, but the address provided *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not "deliverable". Does anyone have the correct, up-to-date address, please?...
  3. Microsoft UK CEO email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft UK CEO email address: I need to send an email to the MS UK CEO, but the address provided *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not "deliverable". Does anyone have the correct, up-to-date address, please?...
  4. How to kill Cortana / Edge?

in Cortana
    How to kill Cortana / Edge?: This has been asked previously. However, no real answer has been provided - how do you stop Cortana eating ram and processing cycles? Failing that, how do I stonewall Cortana so she's not telling her creators everything about me? I realise I'm not the best at hiding my...
  5. How DID I kill Cortana?

How DID I kill Cortana?: There are 2 PCs - my Old PC and my New PC. Both are running Windows 10 v1809. Old PC is running Home Edition, New PC is running Pro Edition Somehow, I was able to completely remove Cortana from my Search App on Old PC. But I can't for the life of me remember how I did that....
  6. How DID I kill Cortana?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How DID I kill Cortana?: There are 2 PCs - my Old PC and my New PC. Both are running Windows 10 v1809. Old PC is running Home Edition, New PC is running Pro Edition Somehow, I was able to completely remove Cortana from my Search App on Old PC. But I can't for the life of me remember how I did that....
  7. Is microsoft killing cortana

Is microsoft killing cortana: Is Microsoft killing Cortana because I saw a news article that it is so is it true https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-killing-cortana/38cb7a9c-359f-433b-a3d5-cf3fe1e5b5db
  8. Ex Opera CEO releases new browser Vivaldi

in Browsers and Email
    Ex Opera CEO releases new browser Vivaldi: I installed this today it's called the Vivaldi Technical Preview. It not even like Opera. 3830
  9. Mozilla CEO slams Microsoft over Windows 10 browser defaults

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla CEO slams Microsoft over Windows 10 browser defaults: In an open letter to Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, Mozilla CEO Chris Beard accuses Microsoft of hobbling users' browser choices by making Edge the default browser in the next generation of its operating system and called on the tech giant to reverse what he called an...
  10. Microsoft's CEO Says Windows 10 Is Here to Change the...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's CEO Says Windows 10 Is Here to Change the...: Windows 10 is already in development right now and Microsoft promised to release new updates for the official Technical Preview builds on a regular basis in anticipation of the final launch of the operating system which could take place in spring 2015. Since the new OS is...