Windows 10: Microsoft's CEO Says Windows 10 Is Here to Change the...

Discus and support Microsoft's CEO Says Windows 10 Is Here to Change the... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I will be very disappointed if M$ takes the approach Win 8.x has of you must update to the next version, whether you like it or not, to be able to keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Microsoft's CEO Says Windows 10 Is Here to Change the...

If you go to this thread below, you'll see that's precisely what I mentioned back in September. Windows will be updated sort of like Google Chrome, where you don't even really know what version you're on. It's just the most current version, all the time.

Windows to be called Windows 10

Jody Thornton, Nov 28, 2014

2. I think it was one of these: What are PAE, NX, and SSE2? - Windows Help Yeah, I think your right, I think it was one of those features. It would be older hardware that would catch you out. My oldest CPU is a Athlon II, and all my PC's have AMD CPU's. It didn't affect me.

alphanumeric, Nov 28, 2014
  3. Tony K Win User
    I think it was one of these: What are PAE, NX, and SSE2? - Windows Help Yeah, I think your right, I think it was one of those features. It would be older hardware that would catch you out. My oldest CPU is a Athlon II, and all my PC's have AMD CPU's. It didn't affect me. It really doesn't need to be that old. Some CPUs by design don't support at least one of them.

I'm got/getting lucky squeezing by with a Intel duo core Pentium D. I'm pretty sure the prior generation didn't support one of them if I remember correctly.

Tony K, Nov 28, 2014
  4. swarfega Win User

Microsoft's CEO Says Windows 10 Is Here to Change the...

To be honest I'd rather wait a but more and get the product we deserve rather than a rushed bit part upgrade as previously.

swarfega, Nov 28, 2014
  5. That is the one I was thinking of. *Smile

Some people stated that their machine was purchased with W8 pre-installed and they couldn't update/upgrade.

lehnerus2000, Nov 29, 2014
  6. Tony K Win User
    I think Wynona was one of them. She's seemed to be pretty disappointed by it and rightfully so.

Tony K, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft's CEO Says Windows 10 Is Here to Change the...

1. Microsoft's CEO Says Windows 10 Is Here to Change the... - Similar Threads - Microsoft's CEO Says

2. Microsoft UK CEO email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft UK CEO email address: I need to send an email to the MS UK CEO, but the address provided *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not "deliverable". Does anyone have the correct, up-to-date address, please?...
  3. Microsoft UK CEO email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft UK CEO email address: I need to send an email to the MS UK CEO, but the address provided *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not "deliverable". Does anyone have the correct, up-to-date address, please?...
  4. Microsoft CEO confirms next generation of Windows 10 with big changes

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft CEO confirms next generation of Windows 10 with big changes: Microsoft fans can expect ‘new things’ for Windows 10 in 2021, according to CEO Satya Nadella, who teased upcoming announcements during the company’s Build 2021 developer conference. During the developer conference, Microsoft’s Satya Nadella confirmed that he’s been...
  5. Microsoft CEO hints at a renewed focus and innovations in Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft CEO hints at a renewed focus and innovations in Windows: Windows as a service isn’t working properly and Microsoft’s current approach is not seen as a plus by many customers. Lately, Windows 10 has been enterprise-focused and the tech giant is unable to get Windows 10’s features development, reliability and fundamentals back on...
  6. Exclusive: CEO Nadella talks Microsoft's mobile, Windows 10, more...

in Windows 10 News
    Exclusive: CEO Nadella talks Microsoft's mobile, Windows 10, more...: Minutes after he left the Worldwide Partner Conference stage after delivering a keynote for 14,000-plus resellers, integrators and other Microsoft partners on July 13, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella sat down with me in the backstage green room for a 30-minute interview. His...
  7. CEO Satya Nadella on why Microsoft exists

in Windows 10 News
    CEO Satya Nadella on why Microsoft exists: After holding what might be the device event of the year, Microsoft’s CEO Satya Nadella met with Nilay Patel to discuss the new hardware and his vision for the company. UcoS9aQItgA 25485
  8. Mozilla CEO slams Microsoft over Windows 10 browser defaults

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla CEO slams Microsoft over Windows 10 browser defaults: In an open letter to Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, Mozilla CEO Chris Beard accuses Microsoft of hobbling users' browser choices by making Edge the default browser in the next generation of its operating system and called on the tech giant to reverse what he called an...
  9. Microsoft's CEO Says Cortana's Going to Kill the Browser

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's CEO Says Cortana's Going to Kill the Browser: [img] Personal assistants will search the web for everything Microsoft's putting a lot of effort into Cortana, the company's personal assistant that was originally available on Windows Phone but that is now debuting across a wider variety of platforms, so Redmond...
  10. Microsoft CEO Nadella: 'We will reinvent productivity'

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft CEO Nadella: 'We will reinvent productivity': Ten days into Microsoft's fiscal 2015, CEO Satya Nadella has sent a missive to the Microsoft troops. It's not all about developers, developers, developers. Or even devices and services. Instead, Nadella's July 10 e-mail message to all full-time employees (which also is...