Windows 10: Microsoft's daily email ... 'It looks like we don't have permission to get email for ......

Discus and support Microsoft's daily email ... 'It looks like we don't have permission to get email for ...... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is an Outlook.com account. I know many people have posted but they usually have a problem on the web app. On the date of the 'last successful... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Barbara_768, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Microsoft's daily email ... 'It looks like we don't have permission to get email for ......

This is an Outlook.com account. I know many people have posted but they usually have a problem on the web app.

On the date of the 'last successful sync' I had changed the password after a security alert from Microsoft, after which these emails began. To date I have been receiving ALL MS emails plus all connected accounts specified on the Windows 10 app; the full Outlook in Office 365; and on my phone. I never use the web app Outlook.com on which there are NO connected accounts, not even my second Microsoft account. The sync field is blank and always was. I have checked all the other connected accounts and can find no problem, nor am I aware of any missing emails in any accounts. Please help, these emails are driving me scatty, along with other problems in the Office suite that Microsoft has never resolved ... Incidentally I only get one of these emails a day, thankfully, not every time I download.

:)

Barbara_768, Jul 2, 2020

2. It looks like we don't have permission to get email

It looks like we don't have permission to get email XYZ

How can I receive the we have no permission to connect to your Email address from Window Mail when I have deleted the account in question a long time ago? Now this error message became a source of frustration.

And yes, I went to Settings > Email & Accounts > and there I don't have the account in question listed.

As per Windows: " This system notification isn't an email message and you can't reply to it."

A bonus question, is this a sign of some corporate espionage going wrong?

FerencDaróczi, Aug 5, 2020
  3. "It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL

I removed my Gmail account and re-loaded it EVEN THOUGH ALL ALONG, my GMAIL in-box was working fine inside of the MAIL function in Windows 10. I am full updated.

But, the email note here copies below, which appears in my OUTLOOK in-box, to the tune of 100's of them, and I cannot seem to get this to GO AWAY. ANY IDEAS?

DJ

This is the full message. BUT, Gmail does work! And, mail is showing up fine. BUT OUTLOOK has this message in my OUTLOOK IN-BOX 100's of times and HOW do I get this to go away. WHY is this happening?

Please do not tell me that I need to follow the instructions inside of the EMAILS I receive, as I have done this over and over again. GMAIL, again, IS IN MY SHARED IN-BOX with OUTLOOK MAIL. IT IS JUST THAT I AM TIRED of getting these false reminders:

"It looks like we don't have permission to get email for ..."

DJones_987, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Microsoft's daily email ... 'It looks like we don't have permission to get email for ......

"It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL

Sam, I went to the Site you suggested and it does not look the same as is described. TRY THIS yourself.

It says:

[*]Go to your
    Google Account
    [*]On the left navigation panel, choose Security.
    [*]On the "Signing in to Google" panel, choose App Passwords. If you don’t see this option:
    • 2-Step Verification is not set up for your account
    • 2-Step Verification is set up for security keys only
    • Your account is through work, school, or other organization
    • You’ve turned on Advanced Protection for your account

[*]At the bottom, choose Select app and choose the app you’re using.
    [*]Choose Select device and choose the device you’re using.
    [*]Choose Generate.

**SELECT APP** (see above) is missing.

DJ

DJones_987, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft's daily email ... 'It looks like we don't have permission to get email for ......

1. Microsoft's daily email ... 'It looks like we don't have permission to get email for ...... - Similar Threads - Microsoft's daily email

2. Why does Microsoft Outlook not "have permission to get email", ... ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Why does Microsoft Outlook not "have permission to get email", ... ?: I screenshot Power Users - Why does Microsoft Outlook not "have permission.... 182204
  3. Why does Microsoft Outlook not "have permission to get email", ... ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Outlook not "have permission to get email", ... ?: I screenshot Power Users - Why does Microsoft Outlook not "have permission.... 182204
  4. Why does Microsoft Outlook not "have permission to get email", ... ?

in Browsers and Email
    Why does Microsoft Outlook not "have permission to get email", ... ?: I screenshot Power Users - Why does Microsoft Outlook not "have permission.... 182172
  5. It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Support
    It looks like we don't support this file format: I am copying some photos (jpg format) from one flash drive to another, and I am running into some problems. 1. Sometimes for a particular file, I'll get the error message "Error 0x80070022: The wrong diskette is in the drive." 2. Less commonly, It says there isn't enough...
  6. It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It looks like we don't support this file format: I am copying some photos jpg format from one flash drive to another, and I am running into some problems. 1. Sometimes for a particular file, I'll get the error message "Error 0x80070022: The wrong diskette isin the drive." 2. Less commonly, It says there isn't enough...
  7. It looks like we don't have permission to get email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    It looks like we don't have permission to get email: It looks like we don't have permission to get email XYZ How can I receive the we have no permission to connect to your Email address from Window Mail when I have deleted the account in question a long time ago? Now this error message became a source of frustration. And...
  8. "It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL

"It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL: I removed my Gmail account and re-loaded it EVEN THOUGH ALL ALONG, my GMAIL in-box was working fine inside of the MAIL function in Windows 10. I am full updated. But, the email note here copies below, which appears in my OUTLOOK in-box, to the tune of 100's of them, and I...
  9. "It looks like we don't support this format"

"It looks like we don't support this format": I have a home desktop running Windows 10 Home Edition. I put together a slide show for my son's wedding. On my desktop, I could manipulate these jpg images, display them in Photos, edit them in Photos and in Paint, and put them into a Powerpoint presentation. Normal file...
  10. It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It looks like we don't support this file format: My computer runs Windows 10, and I am able to open numerous .jpg files with no problem, but there are several IMG ......... .jpg files that give me the message in the title of this post. What can I do?...