Windows 10: Microsoft's Designer Bluetooth Desktop work slowly

Discus and support Microsoft's Designer Bluetooth Desktop work slowly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought today Microsoft's Designer Bluetooth Desktop, when the keyborad and mouse. My machine is Lenovo MIIX 720 with Window 10 home, the bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alex Yip_K, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Microsoft's Designer Bluetooth Desktop work slowly

I bought today Microsoft's Designer Bluetooth Desktop, when the keyborad and mouse.

My machine is Lenovo MIIX 720 with Window 10 home, the bluetooth is version 4.1. The keyborad is working slowly when typing. How to improve this?

:)

Alex Yip_K, Aug 13, 2018

2. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop (Keyboard) Issues

Hi again Darwin,

I've done what you suggested. The problem persists...

Here's the troubleshoot result:

Microsoft's Designer Bluetooth Desktop work slowly [​IMG]

My Microsoft Designer Desktop has been tested in two other devices:

• Asus S46CM Laptop (Windows 10 Version 1703 OS Build 15063.540)
    • Nexus 5 (Android 6.0.1)
    On the laptop (with integrated bluetooth) i have the same issues, but on the smartphone everything works as expected even after
    a bluetooth connection restart.

So i might assume that the problem isn't with my hardware, but with Windows.

Looking forward for your feedback.

Regards,

Ricky.

Ricky.Lopes, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop (Keyboard) Issues

Hi,

I bought today Microsoft's Designer Bluetooth Desktop. I managed to setup and pair the keyboard and mouse with my bluetooth dongle in Windows 10 without issues. Worked a while with the keyboard and mouse, tested all the keys and everything worked as normal.

After a Windows restart the keyboard shortcuts stopped working and every time i press a shortcut key (ex.: Volume), the keyboard crashes and only starts working after i press a key 15 times. This issues happens every single time i press a shortcut key.

I uninstalled the keyboard and paired it again to my machine and it starts working again as it should. But every time i restart my machine or don't use the keyboard and mouse for a period of time it stops working again.

My Windows is updated and my system has all its drivers updated (Asus BT400 bluetooth adapter and Designer Desktop keyboard and mouse).

I found identical issues on this forum, and tried all there solutions without any good result:

At the moment i'm writing this question using the Designer Desktop keyboard with the Fn key enabled so that i don't accidentally trigger the shortcuts and freeze the keyboard.

What i would like to know is, whether or not Microsoft acknowledged this issue and is it or not working on a solution.

Looking forward for a response.

4. Microsoft's Designer Bluetooth Desktop work slowly

Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop (Keyboard) Issues

Hi Darwin,

I was unable to restore to a previous Windows build on the PC i'm using the Designer Desktop. But i did some tests on two other computers:

• Laptop with Windows 10 Build 1607
    • Laptop with Windows 7

The laptop with Windows 10 (build 1607) presented the exact same issues. But with the Windows 7 laptop everything worked as expected, even after some Windows restarts. For the latter to work i had to use my Bluetooth dongle (Asus BT400) because the laptop
    didn't support Bluetooth 4.0.

Looking forward for your feedback.

Regards,

Thema:

Microsoft's Designer Bluetooth Desktop work slowly

1. Microsoft's Designer Bluetooth Desktop work slowly - Similar Threads - Microsoft's Designer Bluetooth

2. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse not staying connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse not staying connected.: Hi there, I have a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse I can see that they are paired with the computer but they are not staying connected. Can someone please help me?...
  3. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse not staying connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse not staying connected.: Hi there, I have a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse I can see that they are paired with the computer but they are not staying connected. Can someone please help me?...
  4. Microsoft Designer Mouse Stopped Working - No Bluetooth Light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Mouse Stopped Working - No Bluetooth Light: Kia Ora,My Microsoft Designer Mouse stopped working. No flashing Bluetooth light on mouse after pressing pair button for 5 - 7 s and not registering on laptop. I have tried a different Bluetooth Mouse and it paired without problem. I removed the Designer Mouse from the laptop...
  5. Microsoft Designer Mouse Stopped Working - No Bluetooth Light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Designer Mouse Stopped Working - No Bluetooth Light: Kia Ora,My Microsoft Designer Mouse stopped working. No flashing Bluetooth light on mouse after pressing pair button for 5 - 7 s and not registering on laptop. I have tried a different Bluetooth Mouse and it paired without problem. I removed the Designer Mouse from the laptop...
  6. Microsoft Designer Mouse Stopped Working - No Bluetooth Light

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center support for Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard...

Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center support for Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard...: Dear Team, when will Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center be updated to include support for Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard & Mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mouse-keyboard-center-support-for/dd030d3b-b15e-49bc-8e5b-27492d5d2100
  8. Designer Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard

Designer Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard: My designer microsoft keyboard and mouse has been working perfectly for months. Today I moved from a hotel back to my apartment. When trying to re"pair" the devices only the mouse could be found. On the keyboard latest design there is no power button or pairing button. I have...
  9. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop is not located by Mouse and Keyboard Center

Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop is not located by Mouse and Keyboard Center: Hello! I just bought the Bluetooth Designer Desktop, and now I'm trying to connect it to Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center for some managing and maybe hotkey changing. But the M&K Center can't locate it. How can I do it?...
  10. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse: So, yes again another question about this mouse. I can't connect this mouse to the windows 10 x64 But can connect without any problems : *) to the same computer running ubuntu 16.04 LTS *) to smartphone huawei p10 lite I followed to all possible solutions: *) updating...