Windows 10: Microsoft's hover feature is horrible

Discus and support Microsoft's hover feature is horrible in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I know that Microsoft does not give a damn but I need to complain anyway. The hover feature i9s horrible. I lose email and windows open and close on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NormOlson1, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Microsoft's hover feature is horrible

I know that Microsoft does not give a damn but I need to complain anyway. The hover feature i9s horrible. I lose email and windows open and close on their on. I lose emails on Microsoft Outlook that I don't want t4o lose. Windows 10 is ****.* original title: Hover *

:)

NormOlson1, Sep 3, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Disable touchpad hover-select feature

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you want to disable the Touchpad hover select feature, I suggest you to refer the suggestions by

Parth P Patel
    replied on 31st July 2015.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 3, 2021
  3. I got no sound microsoft or horrible sound

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What happens exactly when you try to play the sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 3, 2021
  4. Microsoft's hover feature is horrible

How do I turn off hover

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap on Ease of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck
      Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.

Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft's hover feature is horrible

1. Microsoft's hover feature is horrible - Similar Threads - Microsoft's hover feature

2. how to fix Microsoft's Horrible choices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix Microsoft's Horrible choices: idk if this has happened to everyone but when i go to edit a clip in movies and tv now i have to use clip champ, one of the most slowest editing programs madebut in reality it wouldn't be that if i didn't have to manually choose what file type to save it as so i have to re...
  3. how to fix Microsoft's Horrible choices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix Microsoft's Horrible choices: idk if this has happened to everyone but when i go to edit a clip in movies and tv now i have to use clip champ, one of the most slowest editing programs madebut in reality it wouldn't be that if i didn't have to manually choose what file type to save it as so i have to re...
  4. Microsoft Edge maps location HORRIBLE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge maps location HORRIBLE: Edge location was working fine until last week when all of a sudden, in Google Maps and Bing Maps, Edge thinks I am in Florida. I am in Tennessee. I have tried everything I can think of to fix this including removing Edge profile and creating a new one. All Windows 10...
  5. Horrible New Featurs

Horrible New Featurs: How do I deactivate this soul-sapping waste of time and screen real estate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/horrible-new-featurs/36fce581-0755-4ef2-98f5-60c4e27890b6
  6. THIS LOOKS HORRIBLE

THIS LOOKS HORRIBLE: When i tried the windows 10 dark theme, my normal edge icon turned into this monstrosity [ATTACH] It's gone now, but why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-looks-horrible/78639924-b82a-4e93-87ff-0aee08cec56b
  7. why is the microsoft app store so horrible?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why is the microsoft app store so horrible?: there are multiple fake copies of things that are already free?? cant get decent games or even YouTube? and why cant I download games from the internet, like I spent money on them and it just making me waste my money?...
  8. Can Microsoft stop trying to help us with new features that work horribly and wastes more...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can Microsoft stop trying to help us with new features that work horribly and wastes more...: When the fine people at Microsoft decides to put features in a product or how they act, why is it that it almost never work the way it is intended to work. I was trying to open excel. I already opened it once but had troubles resizing after pasting some info from a PDF...
  9. The hover feature.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The hover feature.....: ok. I understand that in order to disable the hover feature, one needs to go to ease of access in the control panel, unclick the "activate window when hovering" box. Hit the apply button, then hit ok..... but considering that I did all those things, and It time still...
  10. Disable touchpad hover-select feature

Disable touchpad hover-select feature: Really? Is this true? As I read in another post--this really complicates any work I want to do as I have to keep closing windows that I didn't want to open and paging back to where was working. This is absolutely maddening and makes me think of switching to Apple!!!...