Windows 10: Microsoft's Intrusion into my Privacy

Discus and support Microsoft's Intrusion into my Privacy in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft's Intrusion into my Privacy We all try to protect ourselves from intrusions but neverthought the bad one will be Microsoft. Recently I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NicolasForwood, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Microsoft's Intrusion into my Privacy

Microsoft's Intrusion into my Privacy

We all try to protect ourselves from intrusions but neverthought the bad one will be Microsoft. Recently I get at the top of the windowI have Office 2013 a bar advertising MS products and I have been unable toget rid of it regardless various answers from the web. This is absolutely ridiculousfor MS to invade my privacy to sell their products. Any reliable way to get ridof this annoying bar.

Please don’t tell me what’s on the web, I have try them all

Thank you

:)

NicolasForwood, Feb 23, 2021
  2. rvenoski Win User

Microsoft Privacy Intrusion

I'm appalled that Microsoft and Windows 10 finds it justified in scanning all my photos on my machine to display cute pictures during startup and idol time. Of the hundreds of photos on a NAS, someone has to have selected photos to display since they think
    those photos are cute. What gives Microsoft the right to invade my personal libraries??? What else are they scanning for?

Also, Microsoft finds it acceptable to create popup windows for what it thinks is newsworthy of invading my privacy.

rvenoski, Feb 23, 2021
  3. torre Win User
    torre, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Microsoft's Intrusion into my Privacy

Microsoft Sued Over WGA Privacy Issues

Most people would think that Microsoft has had enough trouble with WGA in the past. It seems to not even phase pirating, and recently locked legitimate users out of Windows temporarily. However, a student at Beijing University in China wants to add "spies on legitimate users" to that list. He installed WGA on his XP SP2 computer, and according to some, he did this without knowing what exactly what WGA did. The student's lawsuit focuses on the idea that Microsoft's anti-piracy measure is a violation of privacy. Microsoft stands firm in their claim that WGA is non-invasive, and only checks on core parts of the operating system.

Source: Neowin

zekrahminator, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft's Intrusion into my Privacy

1. Microsoft's Intrusion into my Privacy - Similar Threads - Microsoft's Intrusion Privacy

2. INTRUSION

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    INTRUSION: When the power supply is cut outside my door, my pc will get to shutdown. In this case a small battery plugged in my pc would be useful? Or any other good idea do you have? If so, it would be grateful to let me know how to do. Intrusions happen frequently even though when I...
  3. INTRUSION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INTRUSION: When the power supply is cut outside my door, my pc will get to shutdown. In this case a small battery plugged in my pc would be useful? Or any other good idea do you have? If so, it would be grateful to let me know how to do. Intrusions happen frequently even though when I...
  4. INTRUSION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. McAfee intrusion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    McAfee intrusion: Every day I am interrupted by McAfee with daily notifications across my screen saying they have detected a virus and to sign up with them. I have NEVER been a customer of McAfee and would like these nuisances to stop. Is there a way I can ban them from my pc. They send many...
  6. Can Microsoft be less intrusive?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can Microsoft be less intrusive?: In the last few days every so often I have to waste time to convince the system to leave me alone by stopping to ask me to pick up default software for purposes that in most cases I don't care about. Is there a way to get rid of such interference? Many thanks!...
  7. microsoft intrusion into my space

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft intrusion into my space: Hello. I would like to know how I keep the "My Microsoft Account" intrusion from entering settings. It now takes up over 50% of my vertical space when I enter settings and it has nothing to do with what I want. I am the customer and the user and should be in charge, not...
  8. Intrusive desktops

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Intrusive desktops: Every so often, my PC stops what its doing and shows me large thumbnails of my active windows, plus "Desktop 1" and two empty "desktops." I think this started happening when I updated to Versioon 2004. How do I stop this nuisance? Running Ver 2004 Build 19041.508 166076
  9. Microsoft Privacy Intrusion

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Privacy Intrusion: I'm appalled that Microsoft and Windows 10 finds it justified in scanning all my photos on my machine to display cute pictures during startup and idol time. Of the hundreds of photos on a NAS, someone has to have selected photos to display since they think those photos are...
  10. Unauthorized intrusions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unauthorized intrusions: I am a US Contractor working in the US for a foreign company (India based). I signed a contract to perform calling for their company. I performed and delivered opportunities. I had allowed their IT team onto my new laptop to connect me with their CRM. They did not pay me...