Windows 10: Microsoft’s Javier Soltero is now leading Cortana

Discus and support Microsoft’s Javier Soltero is now leading Cortana in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft’s Javier Soltero is now leading Cortana. Soltero joined Redmond when the company acquired Acompli in 2014, and he introduced a large number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft’s Javier Soltero is now leading Cortana

Read more: Outlook Boss Moves to Cortana - Thurrott.com

:)

Brink, Feb 28, 2018

2. Send To > Mail Recipient Problem Windows 10

The problem here is when Microsoft stops windows live on june30- 2016,you will have the same problem we are having now !

Windows Live Mail 2012 users are on notice: Switch to a modern email client or lose access to any Microsoft email accounts they have.

From Outlook VP Javier Soltero, if you have a Microsoft mailing address -- @outlook.com, @hotmail.com,
    @live.com, or @msn.com -- you WON'T be able to use the Windows Live Mail 2012 email client after June 30.

What i don't get is that for example if i open a picture in windows 10 photos app and then click on share i can then selcet any email address i have listed and it sends the picture by email as simple as can be. Yet if i right click the same picture on the
    desktop and choose send to mail recipient i get "There is no program installed blah blah blah"

If i can send the picture by email through the photos app then surely the method is there and it just needs applying to the send to mail recipient when right clicking. As yet after many hours i still have not fathomed out how to do this.

SeaSkimmer, Feb 28, 2018
  3. Cortana NLP issue

Hi Ace Javier,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

I understand that Cortana does not get the difference between place and please when you pronounce those worlds.

If you have any more suggestions regarding Cortana, make sure that you will put them on this official suggestion site:

Cortana Feedback

Thanks for your contribution to the forums!

Kind Regards,

Michal TR

Michal TR., Feb 28, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft’s Javier Soltero is now leading Cortana

1. Microsoft’s Javier Soltero is now leading Cortana - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s Javier Soltero

2. Is Cortana And the search bar Separate now ?

in Cortana
    Is Cortana And the search bar Separate now ?: I have bought a new laptop and I noticed that the search bar and the "Talk To Cortana" are separate. I wanted the cortana search bar but unfortunately i didn't get it plzz help out...
  3. Microsoft Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Cortana: Hello Microsoft Co. I use Cortana and I like this assistant.But I have a problem.In old version, when I said "Cortana, shut down this Pc", this command worked, but in Windows 20H2 it isn't work.Please, fix it.[ATTACH]...
  4. Cortana now working correctly.

in Cortana
    Cortana now working correctly.: Recently i bought window 10 just a month ago and before almost 2-3 weeks cortana was working correctly but now when i. Ask something online command so it tells i and internet are not talking to eachother or i can't connect at the moment etc. But when i ask a offline command...
  5. New Cortana experiences now available in Windows 10 and Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Cortana experiences now available in Windows 10 and Microsoft 365: With recent events leading to the world’s largest work-from-home shift, we could all use some assistance to stay caught up with work while juggling personal responsibilities. We’re featuring updates available starting today with Cortana, your personal...
  6. Microsoft To-Do and Cortana now integrated

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft To-Do and Cortana now integrated: Now, with Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration, you can save time and stay organized — Cortana helps by adding your reminders and tasks to your lists in Microsoft To-Do, so you can stay on top of what matters most. With Cortana, you can use your voice on your PC or your...
  7. microsoft update leads to problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft update leads to problem: after the mid-Nov update, the touchscreen keyboard on my Microsoft connect 10" tablet PC has been disabled. I am unable to log on, and can only switch the power on and off. I do not have a separate keyboard to connect....
  8. Updated to 1809 now no Edge, Cortana or Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Updated to 1809 now no Edge, Cortana or Microsoft Store: Edge, Cortana & Microsoft Store no longer work. Everything else works Google Chrome, Emails, Internet Explorer etc etc.... If I turn on my VPN everything works. Tried sfc/scannow and no errors Checked Ipv6 is enabled 119138
  9. Cortana search box is now huge

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana search box is now huge: Why did my Cortana search box suddenly more than double in size? Can't screenshoot it but imagine it taking up more than half the screen. I did absolutely nothing to change it and see no setting to revert it back to its typical size. I am running 1803. Restarted computer with...
  10. Microsoft Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Cortana: Microsoft Cortana waiting in the wings, as well as Microsoft Cloud Experience Host. [img] Cortana only opens the Bing Search App for now, which is associated with the search icon on the taskbar. [img] The Microsoft Cloud Experience Host is an invalid link for...