Windows 10: Microsoft’s Mobile Payment Solution Falls Short in Early Testing

Discus and support Microsoft’s Mobile Payment Solution Falls Short in Early Testing in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Earlier this week, Microsoft began rolling out a new version of its Wallet app for Windows 10 Mobile devices, adding support for Tap to Pay mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft’s Mobile Payment Solution Falls Short in Early Testing

Read more: Microsofts Mobile Payment Solution Falls Short in Early Testing - Thurrott.com

:)

Brink, Jun 24, 2016

2. Windows 10 Home (Release Preview) Region Issue

The Release Preview means you get the finished Fall update a bit early so Microsoft can test out their delivery and update system before general release. Pretty safe.

Although, if they think you're in Afghanistan... ;-)

laudablepus, Jun 24, 2016
  3. Microsoft Lumia 950 XL mobile apps updates not available yet

dear team,

i have Microsoft Lumia 950 XL mobile device, but some apps updates not available yet, i am leave in India. i am not able to access some payment gateways and sopping site apps. so please request is update as early as possible.

hemant_sonawane, Jun 24, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

Seeing how a lot of apps are not available for the Windows Phone I'm not sure about the success of this even after the July 29th release.

Winuser, Jun 24, 2016
  5. The thing that's so bizarre about this to me, other than the fact that FINALLY AFTER FOUR FREAKING YEARS THIS IS A THING NOW, is that Microsoft is figuratively and literally banking on Wallet 2.0. They already have a promo video with the tagline of "Tap, pay, and be on your way." Which I'll admit, it's clever, but in the whole grand scheme of things, it's not even a good enough selling point for the platform. It's taken such a giant self-inflicted internal beating that the situation isn't one which Microsoft gave up on mobile, the consumer space gave up on Microsoft trying to figure it out every fiscal year.

Let alone this, the fact that they even have the audacity to have a website in which if you're a bank or a retailer and want to get something set up to harness Microsoft Wallet is just silly. A platform with less than 4ish percent global marketshare, next to nothing in the US, and a public statement where they officially stated they're retracting from the mobile space.... It makes absolutely no sense. It would have been better to adapt this for the PC, where bajillions of dollars of online dollars are spent. Harnessing Windows Hello to access Microsoft Wallet on the PC to pay for an Amazon Prime Now shipment would have been a more sensible thing to have done.

But oh well.

Coke Robot, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft’s Mobile Payment Solution Falls Short in Early Testing - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s Mobile Payment

2. Mobile Hotspot disconnects shortly after turning it on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mobile Hotspot disconnects shortly after turning it on.: Hello all.I have receently installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro on my HP Probook 440G2Mobile hotspot was functioning properly but after a few updates it failed to work.When i turn it on it stays for less than 5 seconds and turns itself off.I have turned power saving off...
  3. Mobile Hotspot disconnects shortly after turning it on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot disconnects shortly after turning it on.: Hello all.I have receently installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro on my HP Probook 440G2Mobile hotspot was functioning properly but after a few updates it failed to work.When i turn it on it stays for less than 5 seconds and turns itself off.I have turned power saving off...
  4. Mobile Hotspot disconnects shortly after turning it on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. McAfee Security payment thru PC Solution

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee Security payment thru PC Solution: Received email from PAYMENT CONFIRMATION advising account debited for Auto Renewable McAfee Security on 8/16/21. Cannot confirm. Has all the characteristics of a scam. Second email received in 45 days. Ignored the first, no charges made to any account. Should I do anything...
  6. Question about payment method mobile phone?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Question about payment method mobile phone?: Hey, I wanted to buy something from the Microsoft store, on my Windows 10 computer. If I choose the payment method mobile phone and have a prepaid sim card, it will run on my normal mobile phone credit, so can I pay for it with my prepaid mobile phone credit, or what exactly...
  7. Short Self Test unsuccessful

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Short Self Test unsuccessful: Hi, I have a 6+ years old Dell Inspiron laptop, which has the following 3 OSes installed: 1. Windows 10 2. Ubuntu 18.04 LTS 3. OpenSUSE Leap 15.1 Today while trying to boot into Windows the following error showed up: error: failure reading sector 0x109002 from `hd0'....
  8. Cannot add payment method (mobile device) to Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot add payment method (mobile device) to Microsoft Store: When I try to add payment through a mobile device as a payment method in Microsoft Store, the app tells me to try again. I have tried numerous times, I have checked whether my mobile operator supports this, I have checked whether my mobile number is accurate—to no avail. I am...
  9. Windows 10 goes to sleep too early - a possible solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 goes to sleep too early - a possible solution: HP Probook 450 G2 Win10 Pro 64-bit My Win-10 laptop began going to sleep too early in 2017, and all the suggestions for setting the timeouts to "never" and such like made no difference at all. I did a lot of research and discovered this problem seems to be wide-spread. I...
  10. Windows 10 will release in late summer or early fall 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will release in late summer or early fall 2015: Microsoft said at the Windows 10 launch event that the company would be releasing the updated operating system in the summer of 2015. Thanks to a note by Kevin Turner at the Credit Suisse Technology Conference, we have a slightly more specific timeline. Turner said in the...