Windows 10: Microsoft's new operating system reinvents MS-DOS for mobile

Discus and support Microsoft's new operating system reinvents MS-DOS for mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Microsoft's got a new classically simple mobile OS and it looks rather familiar... Microsoft has often been accused of not innovating enough... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft's new operating system reinvents MS-DOS for mobile

Read more: Microsofts new operating system reinvents MS-DOS for mobile

Download: MS-DOS Mobile app

:)

Brink, Mar 31, 2015
  2. Nemanja Simonović Win User

People management and BOT answers

Ok, thanks for information.

Since this forum is connected to Microsoft directly, I thought that flow of information is more direct. Obviously, this forum is full of volunteers and nonMicrosoft people, and I was looking at the wrong direction (not that I'll post this questions on to
    Apples forum, don't worry Microsoft I'll keep a scret ;-) ).

Story behind WP7 is that Microsoft is building it from scratch. That is 100% truth. It was built like no other mobile operating system has ever existed. It is of no matter what was good in previous mobile operating system, MS is now going to reinvent everything
    showing it as a miracle of modern technology, like a new invention. Who would need copy/paste? Lets invent it, and make an update, lets share the wonder of copy-paste to the World! Hura for you Microsoft! Or you could just postpone release date of WP7 in favor
    of profiting on low developed mobile operating system.

Well guys you just could be right at some point that I did got a wrong phone....

Best of all to ya

Nemanja Simonović, Mar 31, 2015
  3. lacrumb Win User
    DOS operating system

This is a Microsoft Windows 10 OS forum. If you were using DOS your computer is probably too old for any modern OS.

lacrumb, Mar 31, 2015
  4. DavidY Win User

If I had a phone which would run this (stupid Windows Phone 7.5... grrr! *Sad ) I'd be downloading this like a shot! *Smile

DavidY, Apr 1, 2015
  5. LafnSu Win User
    omg, never thought I'd hear a modem tone again....giggles...too fun! I really miss DOS.

LafnSu, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft's new operating system reinvents MS-DOS for mobile - Similar Threads - Microsoft's operating system

2. operating system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    operating system: Hi I am having trouble with my os on my hp laptop win 10 can I install a new os over the old one if so how would I do it I have an os on a flash drive Thank you Tim...
  3. Operating System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operating System: Hi, I have a Acer V3-551-X630 with Windows10 Home Edition. On the previous installment the BSOD was occurring at startup. This happened about 50% of the time. It identified itself as The Bad Pool Caller with no code. I failed to correct it. There were other issues with it....
  4. operating system

in Windows 10 Customization
    operating system: icanot open my pc.. pc stuck at loading operating system windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/operating-system/5e1448e4-6c84-4c4c-b1cc-d4e9bd83383d
  5. MS-DOS Mouse & Keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS-DOS Mouse & Keyboard not working: I have old PC and new keyboard and mouse, they don't work on my old PC, I want to install MS-DOS 7.10, what should I do? Thanks. 3100
  6. No operating system

in Windows 10 Support
    No operating system: So I was trying to do a clean install of windows 10, however It got stuck for a very long time, so I had to reboot my computer. After trying to boot my pc up I was met with the "No operating system was found, try disconnecting any drives that dont contain an operating...
  7. No operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No operating system: Hii, I had formatted my C: drive accidentally. I have windows 10 pen drive but I am not able to install windows 10. Please help me. 79718
  8. Invalid MS-DOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Invalid MS-DOS: Ive just done an update, and i can no longer delete anything or move anything on my desktop. So if i wanted to tidy up my desktop and put shortcuts into a folder i can no longer do this. I can no longer delete anything either. The message that comes up is invalid MS-DOS...
  9. Invalid MS-DOS Function

in Windows 10 Support
    Invalid MS-DOS Function: Hello, Could somebody please help, I have various files throughout my hard drive which error "Invalid MS-DOS Function" if I try and move or delete them however they "work" normally if I try and use them. I ran a check disk which returned no errors. I am feeling this...
  10. Microsoft CEO Nadella: 'We will reinvent productivity'

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft CEO Nadella: 'We will reinvent productivity': Ten days into Microsoft's fiscal 2015, CEO Satya Nadella has sent a missive to the Microsoft troops. It's not all about developers, developers, developers. Or even devices and services. Instead, Nadella's July 10 e-mail message to all full-time employees (which also is...