Microsoft's new operating system reinvents MS-DOS for mobile

Discus and support Microsoft's new operating system reinvents MS-DOS for mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Microsoft's got a new classically simple mobile OS and it looks rather familiar... Microsoft has often been accused of not innovating enough... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: Microsofts new operating system reinvents MS-DOS for mobile

Download: MS-DOS Mobile app

:)

Brink, Mar 31, 2015
  2. Nemanja Simonović Win User

People management and BOT answers

Ok, thanks for information.

Since this forum is connected to Microsoft directly, I thought that flow of information is more direct. Obviously, this forum is full of volunteers and nonMicrosoft people, and I was looking at the wrong direction (not that I'll post this questions on to
    Apples forum, don't worry Microsoft I'll keep a scret ;-) ).

Story behind WP7 is that Microsoft is building it from scratch. That is 100% truth. It was built like no other mobile operating system has ever existed. It is of no matter what was good in previous mobile operating system, MS is now going to reinvent everything
    showing it as a miracle of modern technology, like a new invention. Who would need copy/paste? Lets invent it, and make an update, lets share the wonder of copy-paste to the World! Hura for you Microsoft! Or you could just postpone release date of WP7 in favor
    of profiting on low developed mobile operating system.

Well guys you just could be right at some point that I did got a wrong phone....

Best of all to ya

Nemanja Simonović, Mar 31, 2015
  3. lacrumb Win User
    DOS operating system

This is a Microsoft Windows 10 OS forum. If you were using DOS your computer is probably too old for any modern OS.

lacrumb, Mar 31, 2015
  4. DavidY Win User

If I had a phone which would run this (stupid Windows Phone 7.5... grrr! *Sad ) I'd be downloading this like a shot! *Smile

DavidY, Apr 1, 2015
  5. LafnSu Win User
    omg, never thought I'd hear a modem tone again....giggles...too fun! I really miss DOS.

LafnSu, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft's new operating system reinvents MS-DOS for mobile - Similar Threads - Microsoft's operating system

2. Microsoft 10 - blue tooth icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft 10 - blue tooth icon disappeared: My bluetooth icon has disappeared from the Device Manager. I was using a bluetooth mouse for most of the morning and then around 12:30pm PST my mouse started to act flaky. I did updates, but still do not have the option to turn On/Off bluetooth. Perhaps I hit some key...
  3. Mobile hotspot for windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile hotspot for windows 10 not working: When I tried to use the mobile hotspot function on my windows 10 laptop, the devices connected to the hotspot said "wifi doesn't have a vaid IP configuration". The computer gets its own wifi through an ethernet cable. I have tried reinstalling drivers on both devices(the...
  4. How to remove my MS email account from a laptop I am returning ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove my MS email account from a laptop I am returning ?: I am returning an Acer laptop which I replaced with a new laptop. Before returning the defective laptop, I want to delete my MS account, etc. I have deleted all files but it still shows my administrator name which is my MS email name and email. How do I remove it?...
  5. Windows 10 Mobile Keyboard after August 18 update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Mobile Keyboard after August 18 update.: I loaded an update today and now the spacebar in the keyboard does not work. How do I revert to the previous version so that I can send sensible messages. Moved from: Microsoft Lumia and Nokia Lumia / Using Windows 10 on phone...
  6. How to disable Automatic Restart on System Failure in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Automatic Restart on System Failure in Windows 10: [ATTACH] When a critical error is encountered by the Windows operating system, the system throws a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD). This Blue Screen of Death then throws in the error code on the bottom left region and then reboots the [...] This post How to disable Automatic...
  7. Microsoft Digital Image Pro 2006 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Digital Image Pro 2006 on Windows 10: I still rely on Microsoft Digital Image Pro to put graphics together. I haven't been able to re-install it on my Windows 10 machine. When I try, it says it needs Internet Explorer 6 to install. Help! Moved from: Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10...
  8. Open New Tabs with a Blank Page Option does not work on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open New Tabs with a Blank Page Option does not work on Microsoft Edge: Hello, I have set Microsoft Edge to open with a blank page. However when I set the option to open new tabs with a blank page, it continues to open MSN.com. I have gone to the Edge Menu (3 dots) > Settings > Open New Tabs With , then I have selected "a blank page". Yet time...
  9. I do not need "Update for Japanese Microsoft IME Standard Dictionary (KB2734786)" and it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I do not need "Update for Japanese Microsoft IME Standard Dictionary (KB2734786)" and it...: WHY CAN'T I UNINSTALL THIS UPDATE?! Please help me uninstall "Update for Japanese Microsoft IME Standard Dictionary (KB2734786)" I do not like having all these unnecessary features on my computer....
  10. Verify my Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify my Microsoft Account: I work on two identical computers, main one at home, the other at work. Both under the same Microsoft Account (same email and account password) Now - The one at work asks me to Verify my account. The email address shown is wrong (must be an old/first try one) ... and ......