Windows 10: Microsoft's New Whiteboard App

Discus and support Microsoft's New Whiteboard App in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello,Since my system was updated to the new MS Whiteboard version, I can no longer launch it using the Windows Ink Workspace taskbar button. It will... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MS_So_Much_Fun, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Microsoft's New Whiteboard App

Hello,Since my system was updated to the new MS Whiteboard version, I can no longer launch it using the Windows Ink Workspace taskbar button. It will launch if I go through the Start Menu, but that defeats the purpose of the shortcut taskbar button!Any ideas for a fix?Thank you!Angelo R

:)

MS_So_Much_Fun, Apr 1, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Whiteboard app version for Android and iOS - Sept. 6

Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes and tables as you draw. It enhances teamwork by allowing all team members to edit and comment directly on the canvas in real time, no matter where they are. And all your work stays safe in the cloud, ready to be picked back up from another location or device.

Microsoft Whiteboard app version 1.301.0.21071510 for Android:

What's New:
    • Performance optimizations, improved security, new features for you to explore.

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Whiteboard app version 21.10823.1.5770 for iOS:

What's New:
    • This release contains regular bug fixes and quality improvements.

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Apr 1, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Whiteboard app version for Android and iOS - June 7

Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes and tables as you draw. It enhances teamwork by allowing all team members to edit and comment directly on the canvas in real time, no matter where they are. And all your work stays safe in the cloud, ready to be picked back up from another location or device.

Microsoft Whiteboard app version 1.301.0.210531 for Android:

What's New:
    This release contains:
    • All Intune policy handling updates
    • Spinner fix that enables better load experience
    • New launcher screen

Microsoft Whiteboard app version 21.10503.0.5659 for iOS:

What's New:

Brink, Apr 1, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft's New Whiteboard App

New Microsoft Whiteboard app version for Android and iOS - March 17

Microsoft Whiteboard app version 1.301.0.210317 for Android:

What's New:
    • This version fixes a set of problems reported by users.

Microsoft Whiteboard app version 21.10208.0.5610 for iOS:

What's New:

Brink, Apr 1, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft's New Whiteboard App

1. Microsoft's New Whiteboard App - Similar Threads - Microsoft's Whiteboard App

2. my whiteboards are missing from my Microsoft whiteboard app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my whiteboards are missing from my Microsoft whiteboard app: My whiteboards are missing from my microsoft whiteboard app. Also my app looks different so it may have gotten updated. I dont have a paid account and looked for my whiteboards on one drive but could not find them. Its very important data. please help...
  3. my whiteboards are missing from my Microsoft whiteboard app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my whiteboards are missing from my Microsoft whiteboard app: My whiteboards are missing from my microsoft whiteboard app. Also my app looks different so it may have gotten updated. I dont have a paid account and looked for my whiteboards on one drive but could not find them. Its very important data. please help...
  4. Microsoft's New Whiteboard App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft's New Whiteboard App: Hello,Since my system was updated to the new MS Whiteboard version, I can no longer launch it using the Windows Ink Workspace taskbar button. It will launch if I go through the Start Menu, but that defeats the purpose of the shortcut taskbar button!Any ideas for a fix?Thank...
  5. Microsoft's New Whiteboard App

Microsoft's New Whiteboard App: Hello,Since my system was updated to the new MS Whiteboard version, I can no longer launch it using the Windows Ink Workspace taskbar button. It will launch if I go through the Start Menu, but that defeats the purpose of the shortcut taskbar button!Any ideas for a fix?Thank...
  6. new whiteboard app lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new whiteboard app lagging: my surface go 2 just auto updated latest whiteboard apps. the respond is so lagging while using the surface pen, any solution for this or is it can downgrade the whiteboard apps version ? if the surface pen is lagging then no point using my surface go...
  7. new whiteboard app lagging

new whiteboard app lagging: my surface go 2 just auto updated latest whiteboard apps. the respond is so lagging while using the surface pen, any solution for this or is it can downgrade the whiteboard apps version ? if the surface pen is lagging then no point using my surface go...
  8. new whiteboard app lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. New Microsoft Whiteboard app version for Android and iOS - March 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Whiteboard app version for Android and iOS - March 17: Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes...
  10. Microsoft whiteboard

Microsoft whiteboard: Is there a way to get a color wheel in Microsoft whiteboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/b015f4a8-9809-470c-9c16-fbc84d3585bb