Windows 10: Microsofts own Driver update.

Discus and support Microsofts own Driver update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was wondering if Microsoft would be interested in setting up there own driver update support for people to upgrade their computers/laptops with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Neddy's Office, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Microsofts own Driver update.

I was wondering if Microsoft would be interested in setting up there own driver update support for people to upgrade their computers/laptops with the correct drivers and software who use Microsoft, Windows, charge a 12 month subscription fee at a good rate instead of paying every month ( Driver Support charge me $14.00 a month depending on the exchange rate between Australia and the USA, Driver Genius charge $34.00 for 12 months ) if we used the driver update from Microsoft, Microsoft could give Microsoft rewards members rewards points 1 point for every dollar and I'm sure Microsoft could make it a safe updater to use with security measures put in place and that could saves us from going online to find a good driver updater and it could be included as part of Windows or in Microsoft Store.

This is a suggestion and thought I would put it out there to see what other people thought.

:)

Neddy's Office, Jun 5, 2019

2. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 5, 2019
  3. How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

Since when does this method work?.. We had a thread about this issue, right before July 29, and everybody confirmed that it does nothing on RTM build. Hence why Microsoft had to release a standalone troubleshooting module that would allow users to block certain drivers offered through WU.

Constantine Yevseyev, Jun 5, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Microsofts own Driver update.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Microsofts own Driver update. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsofts own Driver update.

1. Microsofts own Driver update. - Similar Threads - Microsofts own Driver

2. Windows is updating amd graphics driver on its own and giving me driver, which is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is updating amd graphics driver on its own and giving me driver, which is not...: Windows is updating amd graphics driver on its own and giving me driver, which is not supported. How to stop that. I am fed up with this. When the product is of amd then why microsoft is updating it and replacing with software which is not supported....
  3. Windows is updating amd graphics driver on its own and giving me driver, which is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is updating amd graphics driver on its own and giving me driver, which is not...: Windows is updating amd graphics driver on its own and giving me driver, which is not supported. How to stop that. I am fed up with this. When the product is of amd then why microsoft is updating it and replacing with software which is not supported....
  4. Stop Microsoft Updating with old drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Microsoft Updating with old drivers: Every time a major update or re-install of W10, it tries to 'update' my HP Officejet Pro X476dw Multifunction Printer with a driver that is 6 years older than the driver that is installed. Why do I have to keep re-blocking this update? What's the problem with W10 updates not...
  5. How to un own an app that I own in Microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to un own an app that I own in Microsoft store?: Explain with steps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-un-own-an-app-that-i-own-in-microsoft-store/998c866c-0657-40a2-a41d-50b8953175a3
  6. Windows update lists an optional driver download for a printer I do not own.

Windows update lists an optional driver download for a printer I do not own.: I do not have a HP printer in my house nor have I ever owned an HP printer. I've tried downloading it multiple times just to get it out of my available updates but it fails every time without giving an error message. The only printer in my house is a Kodak which is never...
  7. owning Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    owning Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: When I go to microsoft store, it says I "own" Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 premium delux. It is already on one of my laptops, but I'd like to have it on another for travel. Can I install it on another laptop?...
  8. Microsoft store owned app.

Microsoft store owned app.: I have Microsoft store owned app for DVD player but they want to charge me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-owned-app/f962b425-960d-49a5-aedb-ac777937586d
  9. Windows Updates My Display Drivers on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Updates My Display Drivers on its own: Hi microsoft, I am just having this very annoying issue in my display driver and windows. My display graphics driver is dual radeon graphics namely R5 and R7, however whenever I am connected to an internet connection, windows just updates or downloads a different kind of...
  10. Microsoft edge mind of it's own

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft edge mind of it's own: Like many others I have had problems with edge disappearing not finding it on the default list. Well I found a different default list and there Edge was. Now comes the problem once I had Edge open in it's setting it had open in Internet explorer????? I getting rid of Internet...