Windows 10: Microsoft's own smart card reader / writer software ?

Discus and support Microsoft's own smart card reader / writer software ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft's own smart card reader / writer software ? We have been handed a Bosch Smart Card Desktop Reader P/N CM439B Is there a Microsoft Program... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Damien007USA, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Microsoft's own smart card reader / writer software ?

Microsoft's own smart card reader / writer software ?

We have been handed a Bosch Smart Card Desktop Reader P/N CM439B

Is there a Microsoft Program that can read fobs / tokens etc to get the unique id ?

:)

Damien007USA, Jan 14, 2021
  2. rhsmithii Win User

where can I find a driver for microtech zio smart card reader/writer?

where can I find a driver for microtech zio smart card reader/writer?

rhsmithii, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Smart Card Reader / Gettign a Card

Hi,

Smart card reader can be used for identification, authentication, and data storage. We suggest contacting the device manufacturer for further assistance on how to use the smart card reader.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Anne Ros, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Jay#222 Win User

Windows update - smart card reader problems

Hi MarkoMarković

I'll try to help you on this issue.

Have you tried to uninstall / reinstall all the drivers related to your USB Reader ?

You can do so in the "device manager"

Search for your smart card reader in the list, then select "uninstall"

Reboot the computer, then plug again (or reinstall the software related) your card reader.

I'll wait for your news

Regards

Jay#222, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft's own smart card reader / writer software ? - Similar Threads - Microsoft's own smart

2. Realtek usb smart card reader drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek usb smart card reader drive: drive for realtek usb smart card reader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-usb-smart-card-reader-drive/de6d84c3-2463-4aa5-99ff-23803e79bec1
  3. Realtek usb smart card reader drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek usb smart card reader drive: drive for realtek usb smart card reader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-usb-smart-card-reader-drive/de6d84c3-2463-4aa5-99ff-23803e79bec1
  4. Windows prompting to connect a Smart Card reader

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows prompting to connect a Smart Card reader: Recently we deployed some MS updates to our users KB4601056, KB4601315, KB4601395 and anyone using a smart card reader is now being prompted regularly to connect a smart card device. I have done a lot of searching and most of the fixes involve disabling the Smart Card reader...
  5. PIV Smart Card Reader

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIV Smart Card Reader: Hi All, I am running Windows 10 Pro 64bit 1909 and 2004. I am tasked with trying to figure out how to a PIV Reader on my physical PC and then VPN\remote into another network PC , and have that PIV Card reader be functional on the remote session. I have gone into remote...
  6. Office smart card reader not prompting for PIN

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office smart card reader not prompting for PIN: Hi, I use a smart card reader along with a smart card provided by my employer. It had been working fine but all of a sudden it stopped working a few days back. Now when I try to login, I do not receive a prompt to input the PIN. Thus the page with the VM launcher does not...
  7. where can I find a driver for microtech zio smart card reader/writer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where can I find a driver for microtech zio smart card reader/writer?: where can I find a driver for microtech zio smart card reader/writer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-a-driver-for-microtech-zio-smart/a45a601c-3ddd-4063-aceb-bb8e4f424520
  8. Windows update - smart card reader problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows update - smart card reader problems: Hi! After last windows 10 update my laptop do not read usb smart cards no smart cards reader. Windows 10 home 1909 10.12.2019. 18363.535 Please help me. Kind regards! Marko Marković...
  9. smart card reader is not working on lenovo t440

smart card reader is not working on lenovo t440: I use a gemalto smart card usb token, wich was used for secure signing of official documents on my laptop until the last major win10 update in august. (1903) After that the gemalto card stopped working... The problem is, that a win10 service for smartcard-s starts and...
  10. Smart Card Reader driver problem

Smart Card Reader driver problem: Hello! So, I ended up here because I didn't know what else to do. I have a problem with my Smart Card Reader(ID-Card). Windows doesn't let me install drivers for it manually, neither did it install them automatically. It all happened after updating Windows to the Anniversary...