Windows 10: Microsoft's Persian standard keyboard

Discus and support Microsoft's Persian standard keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I was typing a letter in the Persian language that I noticed that some of the Persian symbols do not exist on Microsoft's Persian standard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sabourifar, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Microsoft's Persian standard keyboard

Hi, I was typing a letter in the Persian language that I noticed that some of the Persian symbols do not exist on Microsoft's Persian standard keyboard, while these symbols are in the ISIRI 9147. Linux operating system complies with this standard, but why is the Windows operating system for many years not conforming to this standard?

:)

Sabourifar, Jun 14, 2019

2. The Windows 10 Touch Keyboard is not using the Standard Keyboard Layout after upgrading to 1709 - How to fix this?

Reading everything, I found following solution:

- combination language NL and keyboard US (standard, not international) gives as result:

• keyboard options working: Standard keyboard, little, position, pencil
    • text suggestion working
    - combination language with different keyboard (US International, RU, etc.) gives as result:

• keyboard options working: little, position, pencil. Not working (grey): Standard keyboard
    • text suggestions working
    When you want use the combination: a different language + keyboard not US standard + standard keyboard, you need
    copied the following directories using command prompt from windows:

• "C:\Windows.old\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink" to -> "C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink"
    • "C:\Windows.old\‏‏Program Files (x86)‎\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Ink" to -> "C:\‏‏Program Files (x86)‎\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Ink"
    Keyboard is changed by:

• settings touch keyboard>language>select language>options
    • Control panel>Language

In general:

• touchscreen keyboard acts a little bit slower, but for me acceptable
    • swiping does not work?
    • Better solution? Setting is more easy, but the functionality is less. I hope that Microsoft will improve the touch keyboard in the future...

GijsRoeloffzen, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Persian Calendar

Hi

according to THIS, microsoft has added persian calendar support to windows 10. but
    all I could find till now was some 3rd party calendar apps in the store. can you help me how to use this new feature please?

amir alipour, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Microsoft's Persian standard keyboard

Microsoft Windows Persian Standard Keyboard (Windows 10)

Hi Harold,

This could a corruption in the language pack currently installed on your system if there is any. For us to effectively assist you, kindly provide us the information we need below:

• Have you made any significant changes to your computer that may have triggered the issue?
    • Are you using any language pack for your computer?
    • Just to confirm, are you using an external keyboard, the on-screen keyboard or a Bluetooth keyboard?
    • Have you checked if you have any pending updates for Windows 10 and/or your keyboard?

We are looking forward to your response.

Jomel_Santos, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft's Persian standard keyboard

1. Microsoft's Persian standard keyboard - Similar Threads - Microsoft's Persian standard

2. persian

in Windows 10 Gaming
    persian: salam persian language niyaz daram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/persian/cab14b33-e5f8-4adc-bb95-cd0c4cd9125d
  3. persian

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    persian: salam persian language niyaz daram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/persian/cab14b33-e5f8-4adc-bb95-cd0c4cd9125d
  4. Decimal Hex for Persian standard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Decimal Hex for Persian standard: i can't find Locale Codes Decimal Hex for Persian standard, for Persian the number is 0x0429, but I want the code I wrote to select Persian standard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/decimal-hex-for-persian-standard/fb03b21b-f534-4595-b9b7-dbdeb17b65ab
  5. Decimal Hex for Persian standard

Decimal Hex for Persian standard: i can't find Locale Codes Decimal Hex for Persian standard, for Persian the number is 0x0429, but I want the code I wrote to select Persian standard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/decimal-hex-for-persian-standard/fb03b21b-f534-4595-b9b7-dbdeb17b65ab
  6. Persian Standard keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persian Standard keyboard: Hi, I need help finding the Persian Standard keyboard in my preferred language on Win 11. Please advise me on how I can find it. It has not been shown on the dropdown list of languages in the Setting. There is just one keyboard for Persian in the Setting which is not the...
  7. Persian Standard keyboard

Persian Standard keyboard: Hi, I need help finding the Persian Standard keyboard in my preferred language on Win 11. Please advise me on how I can find it. It has not been shown on the dropdown list of languages in the Setting. There is just one keyboard for Persian in the Setting which is not the...
  8. Microsoft upgrade ruined my standard keyboard settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft upgrade ruined my standard keyboard settings: Why is Microsoft sabotaging my laptop with each forced updateÉ . As you can telll, now pressing shift and quotes give this: È and shift question mark É. Why canèt these è-experts-è stop messing around and do some QAéQC before hijacking what I paid for with my hard earned...
  9. number sign # in Persian Standard Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    number sign # in Persian Standard Keyboard: Hello, It's a long time, I would give you the feedback about Persian Standard Keyboard. It's work completely well, but the only problem is about the number sign #. Nowadays, many Iranian and others who spick Persians Language are users of Twitter and # are very practical....
  10. phonetic persian farsi keyboard for windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    phonetic persian farsi keyboard for windows 10: would you please guide me as how to find and install Persian Farsi phonetic Keyboard on my laptop/PC. best regards, Bijan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phonetic-persian-farsi-keyboard-for-windows-10/7244dacc-3936-4c4f-b184-29a786ce3f23

Users found this page by searching for:

1. farsi keyboard windows 10

2. persian phonetic keyboard

3. persian standard keyboard for windows 10

4. Persian Standard Keyboard,
  5. difference between persian and persian standard windows 10,
  6. persian symbols do not exist on microsofts persian standard keyboard ,
  7. microsoft persian standard keyboard missing some persian symbols