Microsoft's Universal App Store goes live on web ahead of Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft's Universal App Store goes live on web ahead of Windows 10 in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; With just a couple of weeks remaining until Windows 10 officially launches, Microsoft is busying itself by readying manufacturers and fans for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: Microsofts Universal App Store goes live on the web ahead of Windows 10 launch

:)

Brink, Jul 15, 2015
  2. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP Win User
    Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jul 15, 2015
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan Win User
    "There is no associated email program to perform the requested action,install an email program or,if one is already installed,create an association in the Default Programs control panel"

Ken,

You need a desktop mail client like Microsoft Office Outlook, Moz. Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail or Mailbird installed in order to use the Send To > Mail feature. Send to mail does an API call and doesn't work with web-based mails and universal apps, unfortunately.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jul 15, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft's Universal App Store goes live on web ahead of Windows 10

Microsoft's Universal App Store goes live on web ahead of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft's Universal App

1. Identifying PC's from Digital Activation in microsoft account

in Windows 10 News
    Identifying PC's from Digital Activation in microsoft account: Hello, I have far too many PC's in the house, and most have Full Retail versions of Windows 7 upgraded to Windows 10. To help me manage the digital entitlements/activations I used a single Microsoft account to keep all my digital licences in. Thought I was being clever, but...
  2. Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?: The subject says it all. I could not finish installation of Microsoft Office 2010. I have the Product Key but don't know if the maximum number of uses has been met. The website that the installation sent me to for entering the product key said that upper or lower case was ok....
  3. Universal XSS flaw in fully patched Microsoft Internet Explorer expose

in Windows 10 News
    Universal XSS flaw in fully patched Microsoft Internet Explorer expose: A newly-discovered, severe security flaw in fully patched versions of Internet Explorer allows attackers to steal user credentials or to conduct phishing attacks through any website. The vulnerability, which affects fully patched versions of IE 11 running on both Windows 7...
  4. North American universities will begin using Microsoft HoloLens

in Windows 10 News
    North American universities will begin using Microsoft HoloLens: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, San Diego State University and Bryn Mawr College among first to explore power of mixed reality learning content, delivered via Microsoft HoloLens, to immerse students in real world experiences Anaheim, CA — Today at EDUCAUSE...
  5. Microsoft confirms Skype won't be a Universal app for Win 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms Skype won't be a Universal app for Win 10: Not seen this mentioned Last week, Microsoft announced that on July 7 it would retire the current "Modern" Skype app made for Windows 8 and 8.1 in favor of the current desktop client. Now a new report offers more information on how Skype will be offered inside Windows 10,...
  6. Microsoft Working on OneDrive Universal App for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Working on OneDrive Universal App for Windows 10: A universal app version of OneDrive is in the works as we speak, and during the weekend, the first beta showed up in the store, published by an Internal Beta account, as spotted by@h0x0d. While the app cannot be downloaded, it does provide us with a closer look at...
  7. Meet OneClip, Microsoft's cross-platform universal clipboard

in Windows 10 News
    Meet OneClip, Microsoft's cross-platform universal clipboard: OneClip is an internal, cross-platform app developed by Microsoft that wants to be a universal clipboard for all of your devices. Though not yet publicly released, the app runs on Windows 10 desktop and mobile, Android and iOS. Note taking apps like OneNote and Evernote...
Microsoft's Universal App Store goes live on web ahead of Windows 10 solved