Windows 10: Microsoft’s updates Dynamics AX to run from the cloud

Discus and support Microsoft’s updates Dynamics AX to run from the cloud in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The latest update to the Dynamics ERP suite features a new streamlined design that makes the software easier to use. The software can now be run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by AcuraTML, Mar 31, 2016.

1. AcuraTML Win User

Microsoft’s updates Dynamics AX to run from the cloud

The latest update to the Dynamics ERP suite features a new streamlined design that makes the software easier to use. The software can now be run through a portal on any web browser which allows users to access it via their desktop, laptop, tablet or even their phone. An on-site version of Dynamics AX will be released eventually but for now Microsoft is encouraging its users to do their business in the cloud.
    Dynamics AX is able to connect with Microsoft’s Power Bi to perform data visualisation. Now users have the ability to easily check key business metrics and implement their own custom visualisations in order to understand their data.

Microsoft has also made it easier for users to understand and implement complex tasks with the inclusion of a new Task Guides feature. It is able to provide step by step instructions to help users make the most of Dynamics AX. Custom guides can also be created using Task Guides and can even be shared with others.
    This latest release of Dynamics AX also aids users in implementing best practices. A Lifecycle Services feature is included with the update that lets companies test changes to their Dynamics instance right from within the cloud. They will be able to try new integrations and test them while only paying for the compute resources which they use. A dashboard will be available to show businesses the health of their Dynamics instance as well, as well as letting users know if their configurations fall under Microsoft’s recommendations.

The Next Wave Of Change Is Here

Read more: http://www.itproportal.com/2016/03/0...#ixzz44WT6bUj9

:)

AcuraTML, Mar 31, 2016
  2. Satheen Win User

Dynamics Ax Mobile Tasklet Development related

Dynamics Ax Windows Mobile5.0 Tasklet Development

How to determine which action is selected in the validate() function shown below, so that i can allow execution of the validation logic based on the selected Action defines in the UserRole .Xml File

I have Used

ActionCollection collection = null;

protected override void OnActivated()

{

base.OnActivated();

collection = this.Actions;

}

I need to determine which actionis selected in the validate() function shown below, so that i can allow execution of the validation logic based on the selected Action defines in the UserRole .Xml File

public override ValidationResult Validate()

{

//return base.Validate();

DataTable ValidateDT=new DataTable ("ValidateDT");

ValidationResult vr = ValidationResult.ValidationPassed;

List<string> errMsg = new List<string>();

ValidateDT= (System.Data.DataTable)view.DgInvoice.DataSource;

if(view.DgInvoice.DataSource == null)

{

errMsg.Add("Please Add Items");

}

else if (ValidateDT.Rows.Count < 2 )

{

errMsg.Add("Please Add Items");

}

else if (ValidateDT.Rows.Count > 1)

{

DataRow[] foundInvalidRows = ValidateDT.Select("BatchNo='' and Price='' and Type='SuppItem'");

if (foundInvalidRows.Length > 0)

{

errMsg.Add("Please fill the BatchId field for SuppItems");

}

}

if (errMsg.Count > 0)

{

vr = new ValidationResult(false, errMsg.ToArray());

return vr;

}

return vr;

}

My UserRole.xml file has some code like below

<tasklet name="InvoiceListTasklet" type="InvoiceListTasklet.InvoiceListTasklet,InvoiceListTasklet" text="Sales Invoice List">

<outputMappings>

<outputMapping propertyName="SelectedInvoice" stateKey="invoiceID"></outputMapping>

</outputMappings>

<actions>

<exitTasklet text="Close" validate="false"></exitTasklet>

<open text="New" name="NewSalesInvoice" orchestration="NewSalesOrderOrches" validate="true" >

<inputMappings>

<inputMapping propertyName="CustomerId" stateKey="customerId" required="true"/>

</inputMappings>

</open>

<open text="Return" name="NewSalesReturn" orchestration="SalesReturnsOrches" validate="true">

<inputMappings>

<inputMapping propertyName="CustomerId" stateKey="customerId" required="true"/>

<inputMapping propertyName="InvoiceID" stateKey="invoiceID" required="true"/>

</inputMappings>

</open>

</actions>

</tasklet>

Please help me with code snippet if possible

Satheen, Mar 31, 2016
  3. Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Mar 31, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft’s updates Dynamics AX to run from the cloud

1. Microsoft’s updates Dynamics AX to run from the cloud - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s updates Dynamics

2. Microsoft Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Cloud: Everything I do lands up in the cloud.How do you turn it off?Thanks for any help with this.KEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-cloud/9f2f4833-06a7-448c-8410-f6c88a39cb7f
  3. Microsoft Cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Cloud: Everything I do lands up in the cloud.How do you turn it off?Thanks for any help with this.KEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-cloud/9f2f4833-06a7-448c-8410-f6c88a39cb7f
  4. Microsoft Cloud

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Cloud

Microsoft Cloud: I cant seem to unlock my Personal Vault, i am getting error code 0xc03a001a, can anyone help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-cloud/339ecc0c-ea4b-414c-b24a-17f9e24b54be
  6. roxfilewriterwrapper-ax

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    roxfilewriterwrapper-ax: my hard drive seems empty only showing subject file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roxfilewriterwrapper-ax/6c689069-7dea-476a-b3d7-ef2a67e00a1d
  7. Microsoft Dynamics 365

Microsoft Dynamics 365: Where do I find my Microsoft Dynamics 365 web address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-dynamics-365/85d5c414-cd50-448b-8dd5-f0443f02a89e
  8. Double past in Microsoft Dynamics AX

Double past in Microsoft Dynamics AX: Hi, Users in my company use Dynamics AX Client through Microsoft RD Web Access. Since i upgrade some computers from 1809 to 1903 version, i notice that if a user past something by using "CNTRL+V" it past the text twice in Dynamcis AX. the problem appears only for users...
  9. the cloud file provider is not running

the cloud file provider is not running: Yesterday I've suddenly got this error message repeatedly. I've searched for this error message -- which I found pretty often -- but without any real answer -- including here at answers.microsoft.com. Attempting to logout&login succeeded repeatedly -- means no error message....
  10. Syncing computer Cloud with Microsoft Cloud

Syncing computer Cloud with Microsoft Cloud: Apparently I really messed up somehow. The Microsoft Cloud is no longer uploading the files from my computer’s Cloud. This is the message I get when I try to force it. What did I do wrong and how do I correct it? NOTE: I removed the users name for privacy purposes here… thus...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latest dynamics version is can it run in the cloud

2. run cloud file provider

3. cloud file provider is not running