Windows 10: Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect

Discus and support Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; During Microsoft's most recent Windows 10 reveal event in Redmond, Microsoft officials held a show and tell for many of the different versions of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect

Read more: http://www.zdnet.com/article/microso...hat-to-expect/

Brink, Feb 1, 2015

2. Very interesting reading. I'm looking forward to seeing what 10 looks like on the new Pi 2.

:)

alphanumeric, Feb 2, 2015
  3. Best license option for Windows 10 single-purpose device

Windows 10 IoT for Industry Devices is what you need:

Windows 10 IoT

• Windows 10 IoT for industry devices

Desktop Shell, Win32 apps, Universal Apps and Drivers

1 GB, 16 GB Storage

x86
    • Windows 10 IoT for mobile devices

Modern Shell, Universal Apps and Drivers

512 MB RAM, 4 GB Storage

ARM
    • Windows 10 IoT for small devices

No Shell, Universal Apps and drivers

256 MB RAM, 2GB storage

x86 or ARM
    Source:
    http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/03/18/windows-10-iot-powering-the-internet-of-things/

Andre Da Costa, Feb 2, 2015
  4. Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect

Want to install Windows 10 IoT core on Raspberry Pi but the installer says that I need Windows 10 to use this software

Hello there

I just downloaded windows 10 iot dashboard and I did all the setup but its giving me error saying that can't unpack windows 10 iot files what going on with it

Digital404, Feb 2, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect

1. Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect - Similar Threads - Microsoft's IoT expect

2. What is the Sequence for Windows 10 Updates and the expected duration?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the Sequence for Windows 10 Updates and the expected duration?: Someone wrote: Microsoft has transformed what was once a straightforward procedure into a seemingly complicated process that varies according to whether you have Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro or an enterprise or education edition. As a result, there have been lots of...
  3. What to expect from Microsoft’s next big Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 News
    What to expect from Microsoft’s next big Windows 10 update: Microsoft last month released Windows 10 April 2018 Update. Windows 10 version 1803 codenamed Redstone 4 will be pushed automatically to systems that are considered to be fully compatible in the coming weeks. By the summer, the update would become available for download on...
  4. What issues to expect?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What issues to expect?: I have Win10 Pro (in a VM) that hasn't been updated since last July and hasn't connected to the mothership since then either. If I decide to give it access to the Internet and run an update, what issues should I expect to have? Regards, 77034
  5. Microsoft Build 2016: What to expect

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Build 2016: What to expect: Here's my watch list for Microsoft's Build 2016 developer conference, based on the session list, tips and hints. Now that Microsoft has published its session list for Build 2016, it's apparent that cloud and IoT are going to be the big themes this year. Microsoft's...
  6. What to expect at this week's Windows 10 launch

in Windows 10 News
    What to expect at this week's Windows 10 launch: This isn't just another Windows launch. Later this week, when Microsoft unveils the latest Windows 10 preview release at an all-day event in its Redmond headquarters, it will be following a well-worn playbook. But the expectations for this version are impossibly high,...
  7. What’s next for Windows 10 IoT Core

in Windows 10 News
    What’s next for Windows 10 IoT Core: Back in early August I was pleased to announce the Windows Insider release of Windows 10 IoT Core, a version of Windows 10 targeted towards small, embedded devices that may or may not have screens, and the response from you has been tremendous. We’ve received a lot of...
  8. Microsoft researchers on what to expect in 2017 and 2027

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft researchers on what to expect in 2017 and 2027: This week we are celebrating Computer Science Education Week around the globe. In this “age of acceleration,” in which advances in technology and the globalization of business are transforming entire industries and society itself, it’s more critical than ever for everyone...
  9. What’s new for Windows 10 IoT this fall

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new for Windows 10 IoT this fall: When we launched Windows 10 this summer, we created a converged platform that powers a range of devices from PCs, laptops to Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Windows 10 IoT delivers a modern platform for IoT devices with enterprise-grade security from the device to the...
  10. Windows 10: What to expect on July 29

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: What to expect on July 29: With the launch of Windows 10 less than a week away, here’s what you can expect to find when the operating system launches on July 29. It’s not quite as simple as “Windows 10 will be available that day.” Windows Insiders (read: Windows 10 preview testers) will get first...