Windows 10: Microsoft's Windows 10: More on the 'under the covers'

Discus and support Microsoft's Windows 10: More on the 'under the covers' in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft's Windows 10: More on the 'under the covers' security, Store features Microsoft's Windows 10 will include more than just user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Borg 386, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Microsoft's Windows 10: More on the 'under the covers'

Microsoft's Windows 10: More on the 'under the covers' security, Store features

Microsoft's Windows 10: More on the 'under the covers' security, Store features | ZDNet

Borg 386, Oct 2, 2014
  2. bromanbro Win User

Next update: Windows Store is default UI
    Desktop mode is disabled

*Smile

:)

bromanbro, Oct 2, 2014
  3. toolbar covers the bottom of the screen on all pages; send bar covered on email; typing bar covered on messenger, etc.

toolbar covers the bottom of the screen on all pages; send bar covered on email; typing bar covered on messenger, etc.

ConstanceKlein, Oct 2, 2014
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

toolbar covers the bottom of the screen on all pages; send bar covered on email; typing bar covered on messenger, etc.

Hi Constance,

We would appreciate if you could provide more details about your concern. Kindly provide us the following details so we can isolate your concern:

• What kind of device are you using? Is it a PC?
    • Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Can you send us a screenshot showing the toolbar covering the bottom of the screen on all pages?

We look forward to your response.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 2, 2014
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks for the post.
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Oct 3, 2014
  6. I sometimes feel like I should become a Windows developer at Microsoft because I was thinking JUST this today about how Windows Updates should be more like a "pick and choose" type style where new features will be available for download, but you can select which SPECIFIC ones you want from the list. Basically the opt-in or lockdown mode functions in 10. Fascinating.

But I'm really like how Microsoft is taking all the poop that they have and throwing it ALL at the wall for 10. I guess they need to compensate for it not being an incremental Windows 9... *Wink

Coke Robot, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft's Windows 10: More on the 'under the covers' - Similar Threads - Microsoft's More 'under

2. I don't see any album cover in Microsofts mediaplayer, with Groove I had a lot more..but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't see any album cover in Microsofts mediaplayer, with Groove I had a lot more..but it...: I noticed today that Groove is replaced by mediaplayer. It is a big step back in age because almosts all covers of album disappeared. Is anybody is able to tell what reason is and can mediaplayer be improved ?...
  3. I don't see any album cover in Microsofts mediaplayer, with Groove I had a lot more..but it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't see any album cover in Microsofts mediaplayer, with Groove I had a lot more..but it...: I noticed today that Groove is replaced by mediaplayer. It is a big step back in age because almosts all covers of album disappeared. Is anybody is able to tell what reason is and can mediaplayer be improved ?...
  4. Windows 10 Search Bar Covered

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search Bar Covered: My search screen is covered by something black while I am searching. When I click outside of the search bar everything looks normal.How can I solve this issue....
  5. Windows 10 Pro Original Sticker Key, covered with a small sticker covering the first 10...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Original Sticker Key, covered with a small sticker covering the first 10...: hello, I have purchased a computer with an original product key sticker of Windows 10 pro. However, in the sticker, there is onother small sticker covering the first 10 letters of the product key. How can i contact microsoft to tell me the complete product key of Windows...
  6. This product is covered by one or more of the following patents.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This product is covered by one or more of the following patents.: Boa noite hoje de manha ligai me pc e ele me da este erro pois nao se foi devido eu ter posto uma PSU nova outra coisa pois ja estou farto de ver vídeos no youbute com mesmo problema e soluções mas a diferença de muitos deles para mim e que na minha bios nao aparece meu ssd...
  7. .pls stream file (under Win10) Album cover display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .pls stream file (under Win10) Album cover display?: I can still remember under WinXP, this was possible with the WindowsMediaPlayer, but now I have already tried all versions of VLC, AMP, Winamp and Potplayer and it does not work, such a simple thing but no chance. I want the cover image (contained in the folder png/jpg) to...
  8. Photos and moviesstored in folders under Pictures are now completely covered by the Windows...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos and moviesstored in folders under Pictures are now completely covered by the Windows...: I have an up-to-date Windows 10 on a Dell PC (G715) My photos stored in some folders under Pictures are now completely covered by the Windows photo Icon. This makes it frustrating when I open a folder to view the photos. I have to open each photo to look at it...
  9. This product is covered by one or more of the following patents............PXE-E61 Media...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This product is covered by one or more of the following patents............PXE-E61 Media...: Hi When i try to boot up Windows, i get an error message saying this: This Product is covered by one or more of the following patents : US6, 570, 884, US6, 115, 776, and US6, 327, 625 PX3-E61: Media test failure, check cable I don't know what this means. I searched it...
  10. Registry Editor "Find"-command not working any more under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Registry Editor "Find"-command not working any more under Windows 10: I recently upgraded to Windows 10. Since then searches in the Registry Editor do not work any more (the app consumes 20% CPU, but the search never finishes. Canceling the search crashes the registry editor.*sarc 34518