Microsoft's Windows 10: More on the 'under the covers'

Discus and support Microsoft's Windows 10: More on the 'under the covers' in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Microsoft's Windows 10: More on the 'under the covers' security, Store features Microsoft's Windows 10 will include more than just user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Borg 386, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Microsoft's Windows 10: More on the 'under the covers' security, Store features

Microsoft's Windows 10: More on the 'under the covers' security, Store features | ZDNet

Borg 386, Oct 3, 2014
  2. bromanbro Win User

Next update: Windows Store is default UI
    Desktop mode is disabled

*Smile

:)

bromanbro, Oct 3, 2014
  3. ConstanceKlein Win User
    toolbar covers the bottom of the screen on all pages; send bar covered on email; typing bar covered on messenger, etc.

toolbar covers the bottom of the screen on all pages; send bar covered on email; typing bar covered on messenger, etc.

ConstanceKlein, Oct 3, 2014
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Hi Constance,

We would appreciate if you could provide more details about your concern. Kindly provide us the following details so we can isolate your concern:

• What kind of device are you using? Is it a PC?
    • Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Can you send us a screenshot showing the toolbar covering the bottom of the screen on all pages?

We look forward to your response.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 3, 2014
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks for the post.
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Oct 3, 2014
  6. Coke Robot Win User
    I sometimes feel like I should become a Windows developer at Microsoft because I was thinking JUST this today about how Windows Updates should be more like a "pick and choose" type style where new features will be available for download, but you can select which SPECIFIC ones you want from the list. Basically the opt-in or lockdown mode functions in 10. Fascinating.

But I'm really like how Microsoft is taking all the poop that they have and throwing it ALL at the wall for 10. I guess they need to compensate for it not being an incremental Windows 9... *Wink

Coke Robot, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft's Windows 10: More on the 'under the covers' - Similar Threads - Microsoft's More 'under

1. Microsoft Inviting More Xbox Insiders to Join Alpha - Skip Ahead

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Inviting More Xbox Insiders to Join Alpha - Skip Ahead: [ATTACH] Recently we announced the addition of the “Alpha – Skip Ahead” ring to our Xbox One Update Preview, and in that time, we’ve seen a lot of excitement from the community. Because of this, and to further prepare for flighting RS5, we’re looking to expand and diversify...
  2. Windows 10’s Microsoft Edge is more battery friendly than Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Microsoft Edge is more battery friendly than Chrome: Microsoft Edge, Windows 10’s latest default web browser, and the successor to the company’s Internet Explorer web browser is still struggling to improve its market share since it first appeared on PCs in 2015. The Internet Explorer has been usurped by the Edge browser but it...
  3. White Screen with "Do More With Your Voice" after Microsoft update

in Windows 10 News
    White Screen with "Do More With Your Voice" after Microsoft update: Have a Windows 10 Home Acer PC (on 1709) which did a Microsoft automatic update yesterday and then rebooted and now I have a white screen as below which sits in front of everything and it is impossible to close and the accept button is greyed out. Anybody know how to stop...
  4. Microsoft to release Slow ring builds more frequently with Redstone 5

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to release Slow ring builds more frequently with Redstone 5: The Slow ring on the Windows Insider Program has always been a strange middle ground, with the Fast ring on the cutting edge and the Release Preview ring getting cumulative updates that are slated for public release. Windows Insider chief Dona Sarkar once told me that the...
  5. Why Microsoft Edge does not provide more descriptive messages?

in Windows 10 News
    Why Microsoft Edge does not provide more descriptive messages?: Many times I have found that error messages from Microsoft Edge are less descriptive than those from Mozilla Firefox. Here is a latest example that I came across. The code keepers of Microsoft Edge has to make a better attempt, if they have to compete.*Mad...
  6. New ways to comment on Microsoft files (and more) in Google Drive

in Windows 10 News
    New ways to comment on Microsoft files (and more) in Google Drive: Google Drive makes it easy to store and share files in the cloud so you can collaborate securely with your teams and clients while on the go. And we understand that teams work with all kinds of files and tools to get things done. Starting today, we're making it possible to...
  7. Microsoft Pushing More Engineers to Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Pushing More Engineers to Edge: Avast looks nasty for me.. (The anti-virus) But how good is the Avast secure Browser? :P can you run it on Linux to? xD
Microsoft's Windows 10: More on the 'under the covers' solved