Windows 10: Microsoft’s Windows 10 Store No Longer Accepting Bitcoin

Discus and support Microsoft’s Windows 10 Store No Longer Accepting Bitcoin in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Redmond pulls the plug on Bitcoin deposits in the store [img] Microsoft has silently removed support for Bitcoin in the Windows 10 Store,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Microsoft’s Windows 10 Store No Longer Accepting Bitcoin

Redmond pulls the plug on Bitcoin deposits in the store

Microsoft’s Windows 10 Store No Longer Accepting Bitcoin [​IMG]

Read more:http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...n-501669.shtml

:)

Cluster Head, Mar 12, 2016

2. windows 10 apps

cannot load google store apps onto windows 10 laptop

i want to install a bitcoin wallet.

***Moved from: Mobile Devices/Other Windows mobile devices/Apps + Store/Windows 10 Mobile***

raymondcoulson, Mar 12, 2016
  3. Why does Bill Gates and Satya Nadella want 500bit coins to keep using Windows 10?

Sounds like you have an activation scam.

See ways to remove it. Microsoft does not charge customers bitcoins to activate and use Windows 10.

PSA: Beware of Windows 10 Activation Tech Support Scams

Andre Da Costa, Mar 12, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Microsoft’s Windows 10 Store No Longer Accepting Bitcoin

I'm not surprised over this change. I never thought of bitcoin as real money in the first place.

BunnyJ, Mar 12, 2016
  5. Never really understood what Bitcoin is all about

Wouldn't know where to start to even get any

paulsalter, Mar 12, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I think the intent was it to be a new internet money but from what I saw there was little acceptance
    by local shops and stores to make it viable.

BunnyJ, Mar 12, 2016
  7. Thanks
    Think I will stick with USD/GBP or Euro, buy with whichever is the cheapest *Smile

paulsalter, Mar 12, 2016
  8. Cliff S New Member

Cliff S, Mar 12, 2016
  9. Edwin New Member
    Great for those who operate an exchange; too sketchy and unregulated for me!

Edwin, Mar 12, 2016
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Mar 12, 2016
  11. Cliff S New Member
    You're welcome. It is a type of currency perfect for Organized crime(virtual & real), and money laundering. Only governments should have control over currency, not single banks, people, or organizations.

Cliff S, Mar 12, 2016
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    I agree.. for me if it doesn't have the correct picture of a dead president on it I don't want it.

BunnyJ, Mar 12, 2016
  13. Cliff S New Member

*Roflmao2

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft’s Windows 10 Store No Longer Accepting Bitcoin - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s Store Longer

2. Microsoft store no longer on laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store no longer on laptop.: Reset laptop. Signed back in with my windows log in. Now the store isnt on the laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-no-longer-on-laptop/627176f5-a0fa-46f1-8aaa-f8ac0e84bdf9
  3. Microsoft Store no longer on my Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store no longer on my Windows 10: Hello, Please help. Firstly my Microsoft Store was not updating apps then I chat with one of the Microsoft agents who advised me to run a code to uninstall back. After uninstalling it with the code through Powershell, we could no longer reinstall it with the reinstall code.We...
  4. Microsoft Store no longer on my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store no longer on my Windows 10: Hello, Please help. Firstly my Microsoft Store was not updating apps then I chat with one of the Microsoft agents who advised me to run a code to uninstall back. After uninstalling it with the code through Powershell, we could no longer reinstall it with the reinstall code.We...
  5. Microsoft Store no longer on my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Store no longer exists?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store no longer exists?: I cannot find the Microsoft Store. I have already reset to restore point but it is not there. What can I do now? Microsoft Store existiert nicht mehr?
  7. bitcoin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    bitcoin: how do i stop emails from bitcoin from coming through to my junk mail as i get 9 emails day coming through and i keep on blocking them and they keep on coming through as it is really pissing me off and i don't know how they got my email address i don't....
  8. Microsoft Store will not accept my Windows password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store will not accept my Windows password: I can't download anything out of the store it gives me an error and try again later when I attempt to download anything from store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-will-not-accept-my-windows/c4fd8300-25a5-4744-a00c-5aba1f379d46
  9. Microsoft Store does not accept password

Microsoft Store does not accept password: Hi I have no problem logging my Outlook mail account or my Windows 10 account. However, I can't log in Microsoft Store. It says that the password is wrong. I've tried to change the password, but still, it works for my mail account but not for Microsoft Store. Thanks, Uzi...
  10. Microsoft Store No Longer Opens

Microsoft Store No Longer Opens: I still have the icon for MS Store in my taskbar, but it no longer works. Clicking on it does nothing. When I click the START button, the MS Store App is grayed out. Any suggestions on how to get this running again? 16491