Windows 10: Microsoft's windows 10 Update finally broke my Laptop completely!!!!!

Discus and support Microsoft's windows 10 Update finally broke my Laptop completely!!!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I do not have use of my HP Pavillion Laptop anymore since Microsoft's Windows 10 Updates!!!!! I got my printer privileges denied first this past... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TanyaMascarena, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Microsoft's windows 10 Update finally broke my Laptop completely!!!!!

I do not have use of my HP Pavillion Laptop anymore since Microsoft's Windows 10 Updates!!!!! I got my printer privileges denied first this past summer. Now in November & December been fighting my Laptop to do all easy things I did before corruptive Updates!!!! I can't transfer my mini sd card to flash drive as my PC says drives are corruptive!!!! I can't even play a DVD anymore as whatever update Microsoft did, it can't read the Mp3 files anymore!!!! Disgusting!!!! I can't simply compose an email in my Gmail emails as these last windows 10 update corrupted my keyboard somehow & as I'm

:)

TanyaMascarena, Dec 29, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Microsoft's windows 10 Update finally broke my Laptop completely!!!!! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 30, 2021
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Dec 30, 2021
  4. DRDNA Win User

Microsoft's windows 10 Update finally broke my Laptop completely!!!!!

Microsoft withdraws bad Windows 7 update that broke future Windows 7 updates

"Unfortunately, this apparently simple change has had severe consequences for some users of Windows 7 Service Pack 1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1, with users reporting that Windows Update, drivers from both Nvidia and AMD, and some third-party software including Virtual Box are all unable to install correctly. The error code 0x8004FF91 seems to be a common finding."

http://arstechnica.com/information-...7-update-that-broke-future-windows-7-updates/

DRDNA, Dec 30, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft's windows 10 Update finally broke my Laptop completely!!!!!

1. Microsoft's windows 10 Update finally broke my Laptop completely!!!!! - Similar Threads - Microsoft's Update finally

2. windows update broke my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update broke my laptop: Yea so title says it all. Updated windows , when I rebooted the laptop it says my pin is not valid anymore.When I click set up , a grey box pops up then immediately disappears, leaving me unable to set up pin, therefore locked out of my own laptop.I then uninstalling the...
  3. windows update broke my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update broke my laptop: Yea so title says it all. Updated windows , when I rebooted the laptop it says my pin is not valid anymore.When I click set up , a grey box pops up then immediately disappears, leaving me unable to set up pin, therefore locked out of my own laptop.I then uninstalling the...
  4. Windows update broke my laptop

Windows update broke my laptop: I have a Yoga 700 from Lenovo with Windows 10 and everything worked correctly yesterday, last thing I did was to update cummulative something and today I cannot shut down my pc, it gets stuck in a black screen and never shuts down, and networking is completely broken both...
  5. Microsoft's windows 10 Update finally broke my Laptop completely!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft's windows 10 Update finally broke my Laptop completely!!!!!: I do not have use of my HP Pavillion Laptop anymore since Microsoft's Windows 10 Updates!!!!! I got my printer privileges denied first this past summer. Now in November & December been fighting my Laptop to do all easy things I did before corruptive Updates!!!! I can't...
  6. Microsoft's windows 10 Update finally broke my Laptop completely!!!!!

Microsoft's windows 10 Update finally broke my Laptop completely!!!!!: I do not have use of my HP Pavillion Laptop anymore since Microsoft's Windows 10 Updates!!!!! I got my printer privileges denied first this past summer. Now in November & December been fighting my Laptop to do all easy things I did before corruptive Updates!!!! I can't...
  7. Windows 10 update broke my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 update broke my laptop: I own a lenovo laptop and the webcam was working fine before this recent update. Now it's not even listed in device manager went through Microsoft's webcam fix guide nothing helped. Anyone else also facing this issue ? Thanks in advance/Kasturi...
  8. My Windows 10 completely broke

My Windows 10 completely broke: My laptop was working just fine. When it suddenly crashed and popped the KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bluescreen error. For an hour after the crash everything was fine, but then it crashed again this time with the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. From now on after the second...
  9. Windows 10 Completely Broke

Windows 10 Completely Broke: I have Windows 10. Recently GTA V has been running slower than usual, so I suspected viruses. I scanned for viruses and have none. I opened Edge after not having used it in a long time, and it's not connecting to the internet at all, while Google Chrome is working perfectly....
  10. It Is Finals Week And Windows Update broke Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It Is Finals Week And Windows Update broke Internet: i have no idea where to even start; but i REALLY need my PC running right away. i have a lot of art projects and a couple essays i need to finish and turn in! As of now, i can't get internet. First it was a Gateway problem, but now it just says my ethernet cable is...