Windows 10: Microsoft’s Your Phone app has more than 5 million download on Android

Discus and support Microsoft’s Your Phone app has more than 5 million download on Android in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft introduced the Your Phone application with the latest Windows 10 October 2018 Update. The Your Phone app allows users to sync their Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 6, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft’s Your Phone app has more than 5 million download on Android

Microsoft introduced the Your Phone application with the latest Windows 10 October 2018 Update. The Your Phone app allows users to sync their Windows 10 PCs with their Android devices, giving them full access to their content like photos and messages.

To be able to have full access to your photos and messages, the Your Phone app needs to be installed on both the Windows 10 PC and Android device. The Your Phone App currently is the highest trending application on the Google Play Store with more than 5 million downloads.

This achievement of the Your Phone app was announced by Vishnu Nath, Head of Program Management, Microsoft Mobility.

“The #YourPhone companion app is now the #1 trending app in the Google Play app store! So exciting to see the enthusiasm for cross-device experiences. Thank you to our fans!” he posted.

The number of downloads as on the Google Play Store is currently showing as 5 million downloads but given that Android users can also install it using the APK file we expect the number of downloads to be much higher.

Microsoft is currently working on adding more new features to the Your Phone app by working on support for any Android application. The company is working on a feature “App Mirroring” which would let Windows 10 users run Android apps on their PCs through the Phone.

This feature is currently under internal testing with the company already providing a demo of it during the Surface Event on October 2. We are not sure as to when the feature will be made available as the company has not announced any ETA.

If you haven’t yet tried installing the Your Phone application on your Windows 10 PC and Android device, then you can do so by going to the Microsoft Store. You would need to sign in with the same Microsoft account on your Windows 10 PC and Android Phone to be able to sync your photos and messages.

The post Microsoft’s Your Phone app has more than 5 million download on Android appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 6, 2018
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Microsoft’s Your Phone app has more than 5 million download on Android :(

t_ski, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Google Offers $10 Million for “Cool Apps” on Android

As promised, Google has today released the software development kit for its new Android mobile phone operating system. The Android SDK is now available to download for free, with Google encouraging the use of third party applications (in contrast to Apple's recently launched iPhone). Google is even giving developers the chance to win a share of $10 million prize money if they create an application deemed to be among the fifty best entries. Google said the following on its Android site:
    The prize money is actually divided into initial bundles of $25,000 for the fifty most promising entries between submitted January 2nd and March 3rd next year, which is intended to aid further development, with an extra ten $275,000 awards and ten $100,000 awards being offered for the best of those.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Oct 6, 2018
  4. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft’s Your Phone app has more than 5 million download on Android - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s Phone app

2. This app or game requires more room than your drive has available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app or game requires more room than your drive has available.: I just got Halo 3 ODST by saving up rewards points from microsoft rewards. It looks like there are two seperate things in the package, Master chief collection and Halo 3 odst. It says I need to install the master chief collection first. However when I try and to that it comes...
  3. New Your Phone Companion app 1.20111.160.0 for Android - Dec. 5

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.20111.160.0 for Android - Dec. 5: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to your phone's notifications, texts, and photos. Install Your Phone Companion and link it with the Your Phone app on your PC to get started. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion you can easily sync...
  4. Your Phone App, more than one phone connect failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App, more than one phone connect failed: About Your Phone Windows Pro 10 app Can connect more than one phone? Phone Android 10 connected but Another phone different phone number, Android 7.0, i tried connect but Not make it? How connect the second phone?...
  5. New Your Phone Companion app 1.20051.113.0 version for Android June 5

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.20051.113.0 version for Android June 5: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to your phone's notifications, texts, and photos. Install Your Phone Companion and link it with the Your Phone app on your PC to get started. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion you can easily sync...
  6. Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone: This has happened every time I tried using this app (which I enjoy using when it works fine). I'll setup my phone link to my PC and for that evening, everything works great. I love it. But as soon as I shut down my PC and then go about my business the following day, when I...
  7. Your Phone Companion on Android phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion on Android phone: OK guys, have a really strange problem here. I've been having MAJOR problems with the Your Phone app on windows 10. The phone I have, is a Samsung Galaxy s10, PC is i7 processor, 16Gb memory, windows 10 Pro Build 19536.1000. It has a bluetooth connection to the phone using...
  8. New Your Phone Companion app 3.5.8 version for Android - August 5

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 3.5.8 version for Android - August 5: Connect your phone and computer to get texts, photos, and more on your PC. Link the Your Phone* app on your PC with Your Phone Companion to get started. You love your phone. Your PC does too. With Your Phone Companion, you can easily sync your Android to your Windows 10 PC...
  9. New Your Phone Companion app 3.4.1 version for Android - March 5

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 3.4.1 version for Android - March 5: Keep your devices in sync – instant access to your phone’s texts, photos, docs, and more on your PC. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion app, easily sync your Android to your Windows 10 PC for instant access to your phone's photos, texts, docs,...
  10. Microsoft Apps for Android updated with support for Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Apps for Android updated with support for Windows 10 Your Phone app: A while ago, Microsoft made an app that gathers all of the apps that are built by them under a single roof. Called Microsoft Apps, it’s an app that makes it easier for users to keep track of all of the apps built by the company. It’s a great tool to discover some new...