Windows 10: Microsoft's Your Phone app lowers the volume of every single application when I make or...

Discus and support Microsoft's Your Phone app lowers the volume of every single application when I make or... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SimplyFrankie [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SimplyFrankie, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Microsoft's Your Phone app lowers the volume of every single application when I make or...

/u/SimplyFrankie, Mar 13, 2020

2. Phone volume and music player volume are somehow interlinked, if i lower the volume of music player it will result in lowering the ringing volume.

Phone volume and music player volume are somehow interlinked, if i lower the volume of music player it will result in lowering the ringing volume. What to do??????????? Anybody give some suggestion or request microsoft to provide an update with this issue
    solved......................................... I Use Nokia Lumia 520 (Yellow).........

Thank You...

The Inspironatic Guy, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Volume for single Application is stuck at 10% of Device volume

Hey all,
    First time poster. Be gentle Microsoft's Your Phone app lowers the volume of every single application when I make or... :)
    I have a problem with the slider for a specific application in Windows 10. It is always stuck at 10% of whatever the Device volume is set to.
    Example: If I set the Device volume to 30%, the specific Application will be stuck at 3%. When I say stuck, I mean, the slider always snaps back to that 3% (or whatever is 10% of Device volume).
    I have completely uninstalled and reinstall drivers, as well as hunted high and low for any reference to something similar.
    I have worked in IT for a number of years and never seen such an issue. I can sort of bypass the issue by using loudness levelling, but this is not ideal.
    The system is using Republic of Gamers Realtek High Definition Audio.
    No other application on the system has a similar problem, only this one. Which is: client_noenc.exe, otherwise known as Ultima Online. This is an old application, used on a free server. I should mention that I originally never had this problem, nor has anyone that I play with experienced the issue on any version of windows.

The first image shows the Device volume at 30% with Ultima Online stuck at 3%
    The second image shows the Device volume at 100% with Ultima Online stuck at 10%

Microsoft's Your Phone app lowers the volume of every single application when I make or... [​IMG]

Microsoft's Your Phone app lowers the volume of every single application when I make or... [​IMG]

Thanks for any help, suggestions or insight in to this really frustrating problem Microsoft's Your Phone app lowers the volume of every single application when I make or... :)

JimmyTheHand, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Microsoft's Your Phone app lowers the volume of every single application when I make or...

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft's Your Phone app lowers the volume of every single application when I make or...

1. Microsoft's Your Phone app lowers the volume of every single application when I make or... - Similar Threads - Microsoft's Phone app

2. One application making sound causes second application's volume to temporarily lower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One application making sound causes second application's volume to temporarily lower: I like to play iRacing, a realistic motorsport simulator. As you may imagine, the engine noise from the car I'm driving is constant and important to understand how it is behaving.While I play iRacing, I run a 3rd party application called Crew Chief. This application pulls...
  3. One application making sound causes second application's volume to temporarily lower

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One application making sound causes second application's volume to temporarily lower: I like to play iRacing, a realistic motorsport simulator. As you may imagine, the engine noise from the car I'm driving is constant and important to understand how it is behaving.While I play iRacing, I run a 3rd party application called Crew Chief. This application pulls...
  4. Your phone application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone application: After making a call using your phone application on windows 11, the calls gets connected on my mobile instead of the my laptop.i have tried all the troubleshooting methods given on support site....
  5. Your phone application

Your phone application: After making a call using your phone application on windows 11, the calls gets connected on my mobile instead of the my laptop.i have tried all the troubleshooting methods given on support site....
  6. Your Phone App - bluetooth drops when making calls

Your Phone App - bluetooth drops when making calls: Hi All I´ve configured Your Phone App to make calls from the computer and it works great as long I don´t have a Bluetooth headset connected to the computer. While with wired headset and during the call I see on the phone that audio is being forward via BT to the computer...
  7. Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App

Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App: My your phone app is working i'm not getting the option to call in it and even it is connected to my phone [Original Title: Your phone app] * Moved from Research...
  8. Sound mixer lowers my applications volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound mixer lowers my applications volume: When i start a game somewhere while im on discord or internet , the sound on mixer starts oscillating and sometimes it gets really low so i need to go to the mixer and up the volume of one app to hear it better. Does anyone know what i have to deactivate or do to remove that...
  9. Your phone app makes pc unbootale

Your phone app makes pc unbootale: With your phone instslled i can not get into the login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-makes-pc-unbootale/73c60eb2-6688-4828-af98-ae90c59dc1cf
  10. Volume for single Application is stuck at 10% of Device volume

in Windows 10 Support
    Volume for single Application is stuck at 10% of Device volume: Hey all, First time poster. Be gentle :) I have a problem with the slider for a specific application in Windows 10. It is always stuck at 10% of whatever the Device volume is set to. Example: If I set the Device volume to 30%, the specific Application will be stuck at...